Kilmarnock Tickets

Paisley Jambo

8 hours ago, stevie.nolan.5 said:

Where’s the best place to park on Saturday? 

Just now, highlandjambo3 said:

Where is it best to park for the game on Saturday (no goalmouth puns please)

South or North Hamilton St you should get a spot. Next to the ground. There’s also a car park on Portland Rd which crosses Hamilton St. Right across from the Portland Hotel. Or even park on Portland Rd after the lights.

Edited by Boab

9 hours ago, gnasher75 said:

At this stage best plan is for Hearts to send a couple of ticket office people through on Saturday and borrow a wee box from Killie so Hearts fans who have paid in advance can collect their tickets... and maybe even have a separate queue for anyone wanting to buy a ticket on the day.

Good idea.

9 hours ago, luckydug said:

It's Killie who are refusing a cash gate.

It's the Royal Mail who are having problems.

Because it's an away game there is no print at home option.

Not sure what you expect Hearts to do.

Indeed. Killie and Ayr United have a similar registration system for buying tickets I think but you can still buy at the gate or office at Somerset. 

What the **** are Killie at. Any theatre or cinema will sell you a ticket at the door unless it's a sell-out, which this game won't be. How much would it cost at living wage to open a gate or two on the day? This will cost Kilmarnock thousands, what a bunch of numpties.

Edited by upgotheheads

43 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

You didn't. I will (hopefully).

Your last comment seemed to suggest I helped, you’re a grumpy git it would seem! 

Forever Hearts
5 minutes ago, campbell said:

Your last comment seemed to suggest I helped, you’re a grumpy git it would seem! 

It didn't. I'm not. 

I checked the killie forum too see if that lot have cash gates they dont either,some are blaming the trouble with rangers for it. Also stumbled across an amusing thread about big kevin kyle destroying sammon for his lack of ability 😂

Theme From Sparta F.C.
18 hours ago, been here before said:

No cash gate for this either.

It does seem very strange, especially as Killie could do with the extra revenue.

Is it classed as a Cat A match by Killie?

Or maybe it's the Police that have insisted that it's all ticket? Possibly as a reaction to The Rangers fans storming the gates there earlier this season?

I have it on good authority that there will be tickets available to purchase at the fitness centre opposite the away stand on Saturday.

No names - no pack-drill. There might be an official announcement eventually.

The Treasurer
2 hours ago, Theme From Sparta F.C. said:

It does seem very strange, especially as Killie could do with the extra revenue.

Is it classed as a Cat A match by Killie?

Or maybe it's the Police that have insisted that it's all ticket? Possibly as a reaction to The Rangers fans storming the gates there earlier this season?

I'd say that not having a cash gate (or ticket booth) is more likely to result in a "sevco" type situation if fans turn up without tickets assuming they will be able to pay at the gate.

Another Robbo
3 hours ago, upgotheheads said:

I have it on good authority that there will be tickets available to purchase at the fitness centre opposite the away stand on Saturday.

No names - no pack-drill. There might be an official announcement eventually.

I heard something similar. 

And my tickets arrived today as well😀. Although it is possible my 'source' got his info from your post!

21 hours ago, EH22-Jambo said:

That will explain why my Ibrox and Fir Park tickets have not arrived I guess. 

Both arrived today. 

On 21/11/2019 at 08:43, upgotheheads said:

Good idea.

Indeed. Killie and Ayr United have a similar registration system for buying tickets I think but you can still buy at the gate or office at Somerset. 

What the **** are Killie at. Any theatre or cinema will sell you a ticket at the door unless it's a sell-out, which this game won't be. How much would it cost at living wage to open a gate or two on the day? This will cost Kilmarnock thousands, what a bunch of numpties.

Killie quite used to shite gates,they wont bother !

been here before

Confirmed...

will be selling tickets to Hearts supporters from 2pm onwards at the ground - from a ticket booth directly across from the Chadwick Stand. Please note it will be CASH ONLY.

21 minutes ago, John said:

from the Killie website  

20191122_141434.jpg

Thanks for posting this, especially as the Hearts website not updated to reflect this info!  The Fitness Centre is presumably the building on the left in this Street View image (wasn't aware of it on previous visits!): 

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@55.605564,-4.5084206,3a,75y,96.96h,95.68t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1shctP7EBvNjvqf_dZri4YOQ!2e0!7i16384!8i8192

20 hours ago, allanthejambo said:

Phoned KFC and they said away tickets on sale from fitness centre

Brilliant thanks for this, I'm Glasgow based and now able to go to the game so that's great. Ridiculous there's nothing on any of the club channels relaying this info, you'd think they'd be wanting to encourage more folk to go! 

larbert_jambo
37 minutes ago, JH-HMFC said:

Brilliant thanks for this, I'm Glasgow based and now able to go to the game so that's great. Ridiculous there's nothing on any of the club channels relaying this info, you'd think they'd be wanting to encourage more folk to go! 

Same boat as you heading down now from Glasgow for the game 

It's on the Hearts ticket office Twitter feed but that's the only place I've seen it. Need to push news like that so folk who can now go aren't missing out! 

21 hours ago, allanthejambo said:

Phoned KFC and they said away tickets on sale from fitness centre

Too late for three of us, we've already bought tickets for the Killie end as there was no cash gate announced yesterday. No colours and keep shtum!

been here before
2 hours ago, weegie jambo said:

Too late for three of us, we've already bought tickets for the Killie end as there was no cash gate announced yesterday. No colours and keep shtum!

Probably a moot point now right enough but there was. Ask a steward to let you over, theres enough spare seats.

Edited by been here before