Kilmarnock Tickets

Paisley Jambo

Paisley Jambo

Bought ticket for Kilmarnock game on Saturday through e-tickets last week. It hadn’t arrived so I phoned and was told there was an issue with Royal Mail and tickets hadn’t been sent out. Wondering if anyone had similar problem for this weekends game?

Don't know but I hope we have a great turn out.  Think the players will put in a huge effort to support AM and we'll see a very good performance.

just ordered mine today and it better bloody arrive as there is no chance I can travel through to Tynie to collect.  Maybe we'll have to do our impression of 'Der Hun' and just storm the gates at Rugby Park?

1 hour ago, Forever Hearts said:

Mindboggling. 

Does seem rather stupid ? Cash gate would seem to be a sensible  thing to be on ? Whats the gate going to be without this ? Around 7k ... at best.....?

Forever Hearts

Maybe if Hearts stopped assuming that every Hearts fan lives and works on Gorgie Road and can pop in for tickets on their tea break this could be avoided. 

1 hour ago, been here before said:

No cash gate for this either.

Really ?

Oh well, won’t be going then.

Really trying to pack them in in Scotland eh !

Clowns.

2 hours ago, been here before said:

No cash gate for this either.

That will be a first then. I live nearby and have always bought a ticket at the gate, That would be 40 or 50 times over the years.

Just now, upgotheheads said:

That will be a first then. I live nearby and have always bought a ticket at the gate, That would be 40 or 50 times over the years.

Had a wee look on the official site to check and it’s right enough. No cash gate. 
Have done the same as you on many occasions. 
Their loss.

Just now, Boab said:

Had a wee look on the official site to check and it’s right enough. No cash gate. 
Have done the same as you on many occasions. 
Their loss.

I'll be very surprised if they stick to that. If so they will be cutting off there nose to spite their face. I'll just go and buy a ticket in the home end and be quiet.

been here before
7 minutes ago, Boab said:

Really ?

Oh well, won’t be going then.

Really trying to pack them in in Scotland eh !

Clowns.

1 minute ago, upgotheheads said:

It was announced when the tickets went on sale a couple if weeks ago.

I'll be very surprised if they stick to that. If so they will be cutting off there nose to spite their face. I'll just go and buy a ticket in the home end and be quiet.

Especially as the stand holds 4K.

Just now, been here before said:

They can suit themselves, but see previous comment.

Just now, been here before said:

Never bothered to check, mate. Always pay in at Killie.

30 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Maybe if Hearts stopped assuming that every Hearts fan lives and works on Gorgie Road and can pop in for tickets on their tea break this could be avoided. 

Or maybe the ticket office think we live in 2019 and can print the tickets off at home

Forever Hearts
2 minutes ago, campbell said:

Or maybe the ticket office think we live in 2019 and can print the tickets off at home

Aye, because everybody owns a printer. 

I posted on here a  few years ago about a Killie-Dundee game (first game of the season, Hearts weren't playing that day) I went along to pay at the Killie end, they had decided to make it advance purchase  and there wasn't even a home gate to pay at, utter chaos so I went home.

Thinking about it I think they have introduced a new registration system so things may have changed for the worse. I'll phone them tomorrow and post on here.

2 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

Mindboggling. 

36 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

2 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Great help. Troll.

I posted on here a  few years ago about a Killie-Dundee game (first game of the season, Hearts weren't playing that day) I went along to pay at the Killie end, they had decided to make it advance purchase  and there wasn't even a home gate to pay at, utter chaos so I went home.

Thinking about it I think they have introduced a new registration system so things may have changed for the worse. I'll phone them tomorrow and post on here.

Cheers, mate.

oldcastlerock

Still waiting on tickets which were bought over a week ago 

Phoned ticket office said that due to issues with Royal Mail no post has been uplifted

Said they would phone or email those affected

Looked on Killie website. They have a new ticket system and have no cash gates for anyone including home fans. 
They don’t exactly make things easy to attend. 
I’ve always used the cash gate at Killie too. 

4 minutes ago, oldcastlerock said:

Still waiting on tickets which were bought over a week ago 

Phoned ticket office said that due to issues with Royal Mail no post has been uplifted

Said they would phone or email those affected

That will explain why my Ibrox and Fir Park tickets have not arrived I guess. 

2 minutes ago, Jarhead said:

Looked on Killie website. They have a new ticket system and have no cash gates for anyone including home fans. 
They don’t exactly make things easy to attend. 
I’ve always used the cash gate at Killie too. 

this is probably due to the issues with the Rangers away tickets trouble earlier this season

Just now, EH22-Jambo said:

That will explain why my Ibrox and Fir Park tickets have not arrived I guess. 

Killie can whistle !

Ibrox ticket better be winging it’s way to me soon though !

1 minute ago, Newton51 said:

this is probably due to the issues with the Rangers away tickets trouble earlier this season

No I don’t think so, it looks like they introduced it before their first game.

Strange setup though, not having a hut outside selling to away fans on the day of the game as that is what clubs like ICT, Ross County etc do.

Just as well I chanced on this thread then, as I just assumed I would be able to pay at the gate. 

As others have said it seems a bit odd that Scottish football, or parts of it, can be so inflexible about arrangements for supporters to buy tickets.  I'll probably not know until Friday what my plans are for the weekend and it isn't realistic to expect those out of town to have to travel to Tynecastle to collect tickets (I live in Dumfries, so Kilmarnock is actually closer to me than Tynecastle).  Will watch out for any further factual information that upgotheheads, or others, can garner.

3 hours ago, Paisley Jambo said:

Bought ticket for Kilmarnock game on Saturday through e-tickets last week. It hadn’t arrived so I phoned and was told there was an issue with Royal Mail and tickets hadn’t been sent out. Wondering if anyone had similar problem for this weekends game?

I ordered last Thursday and still haven't got mine so unless they come before Friday I won't be going as I'm not paying at a cash gate on sat as that would work out at 44 pound  **** that

1 hour ago, Forever Hearts said:

Surely you could get access to one, home, family, friends work, any library in Scotland is a start! People just seem to love a way to bash the club over things that don’t really exist 

north wales jambo

Same for us, bought 5 tickets last Friday. Not arrived yet, rung ticket office they said about problem with Royal Mail.. going to get sent out today was told. Best arrive by Friday morning train up is 7.30 Saturday morning 

At this stage best plan is for Hearts to send a couple of ticket office people through on Saturday and borrow a wee box from Killie so Hearts fans who have paid in advance can collect their tickets... and maybe even have a separate queue for anyone wanting to buy a ticket on the day.

glad I checked this thread, I'm only 15 mins from Killie and assumed as usual there was to be a cash gate, shooting themselves in the foot here!

3 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

It's Killie who are refusing a cash gate.

It's the Royal Mail who are having problems.

Because it's an away game there is no print at home option.

Not sure what you expect Hearts to do.

2 hours ago, Newton51 said:

I expect you're right.  Keep the yobbos out.  Another case of the minority spoiling it for the vast majority.  In our case.

Another Robbo
11 hours ago, Paisley Jambo said:

Same. Phone yesterday to be told they were being posted out yesterday so fingers crossed.

highlandjambo3
12 hours ago, Paisley Jambo said:

Same here....

bought ticket 5 days ago and nothing in the post 

6 hours ago, luckydug said:

It's Killie who are refusing a cash gate.

It's the Royal Mail who are having problems.

Because it's an away game there is no print at home option.

Not sure what you expect Hearts to do.

Yip. Nothing Hearts can do. Killie are the club that will suffer here. This season anyhoo !

8 hours ago, campbell said:

Surely you could get access to one, home, family, friends work, any library in Scotland is a start! People just seem to love a way to bash the club over things that don’t really exist 

The option doesn’t exist seemingly !

👍

Forever Hearts
9 hours ago, campbell said:

Aye, that's exactly what I'll do. 🙄