Milinkovic Instagram

Absolute Scenes

1 minute ago, Nunya Business said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-6zVhQbpLM

Here's another of him playing a perfectly weighted through pass for Naismith to score, before hassling another defender into a mistake that led to him scoring again. Aye, he was so bloody mediocre :cornette: 

You are wasting your time, mate. Some people only see what they want to see. Baffling that anyone who has watched him in a Hearts strip needs things broken down for them and explained with glove puppets and crayons, but if a person just refuses to comprehend what they see with their own eyes? 🤷‍♂️

The Hogfather
Just now, Icon of Symmetry said:

You are wasting your time, mate. Some people only see what they want to see. Baffling that anyone who has watched him in a Hearts strip needs things broken down for them and explained with glove puppets and crayons, but if a person just refuses to comprehend what they see with their own eyes? 🤷‍♂️

Honestly I just find it astonishing that these experts haven't been hoovered up by Real Madrid to head their scouting network. Such a shame to see their talents go to waste.

"Neymar? Nah, shite mate."

Just now, Nunya Business said:

Honestly I just find it astonishing that these experts haven't been hoovered up by Real Madrid to head their scouting network. Such a shame to see their talents go to waste.

Yeah, never mind any of those names on your list, I know a wee hunchback guy who goes in the huff and downs tools a lot. I’ll get him on the blower just now. :lol: 

23 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Yeah, never mind any of those names on your list, I know a wee hunchback guy who goes in the huff and downs tools a lot. I’ll get him on the blower just now. :lol: 

22 hours ago, kimosavi said:

I see Milinkovic Still hooring himself to Hearts fans because Hull didn't work out. Hearts fans sucking up his erse I'll take a guess no doubt 

Exactly why the guy posts this drivel 

Indeed - this ego-validating "likes" nonsense is what social media seems to be all about.  

52 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Well I believe it’s probably difficult to tell where he ends and you begin, right enough. :) 

Deserves a 🤣

5 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Indeed - this ego-validating "likes" nonsense is what social media seems to be all about.  

:lol: 

1 hour ago, rubyruby said:

He also tagged his GF in a xmas video of Edinburgh xmas wonderland 2019 :whistling:

Maybe they are protesting to “take back the gardens”? NIMBY wankpieces.

Edited by Icon of Symmetry

3 hours ago, Spellczech said:

780F3A6F-632D-4B43-A0C1-83C3BB1AFB42.jpeg

:wink: 

Edited by Morgan

On 20/11/2019 at 17:58, Bongo 1874 said:

Pushing for a move back to us under the right manager an attacking manager could we get the best out of him I think so 👍 in these videos I display here he is suited to a high press very well and is actually good at taking the ball of players 

https://youtu.be/L-6zVhQbpLM

The second link in the video is the Aberdeen game it won't let me embed it for some reason we won 2-0 that game David being vitally important that day 👍🇱🇻

What a magnificent video. What a game.

dunciboyjambo

He’s exactly the type of player we need, gets fans on the edge of their seat... Yes he is hot and cold but that’s the market we are in with our budget, bring him back!

15 hours ago, Nunya Business said:

I take it they've hoovered you up?

4 hours ago, Spellczech said:

you make me feel soooooooo good!

image.png.50306003632d49f416c14fe2e4c75c54.png

Thanks!

That, of course, was my intention.  :wink: