Milinkovic Instagram

Absolute Scenes

Absolute Scenes

Noticed his Instagram post has him in his hearts gear, posting some weird vague stuff about life and future, but has "#milinkovicsoon" at the end. Loads of comments about "Are you coming back??" and he's liked them, including a hull fan asking if he's away on loan (which he also liked)

Not reading too much into it (and also because the international break is as boring as sin) but wonder if there's anything in it

I was actually surprised Levein wanted to give him a contract seeing as he hardly ever gave him game time, especially away from home. He would also get bawled at for not staying in the shape Levein wanted him to stay in. Imagine having the audacity to try and make a positive contribution! How dare he! He wasn't one for staying where he was told to and seemed to play better when he just took it upon himself to go wherever he felt he could make an impact, a sort of free-spirit type. Didn't Levein say he could have a contract but not to expect regular game-time or be first on the team-sheet? (Or something along those lines) Hull came along, offered him a contract so he went there instead. Didn't work out for him and i'm personally not sure he'd be the same if he came back. That said, if the new head coach thought he was worth a shot then i'd quite happily although hesitantly, give him the benefit of the doubt. If the new coach was an attack-minded manager then it might all work out fine in the end.

Edited by jambonian

38 minutes ago, Barack said:

Likes posting pseudo-philosophical shite.

Going to take a fairly confident guess, that our new manager will be seeing things a bit differently from the poor man's Zlatan. And Milinkovic's career with Hearts was as brief as his Instagram posts.

Then we can all move on hopefully.

This.

Absolute Scenes
1 hour ago, Tynecastlesmychurch said:

At the moment the only signing I want the club to make is Stendel. 

Yep that’s fair 👍

2 hours ago, jambonian said:

I was actually surprised Levein wanted to give him a contract seeing as he hardly ever gave him game time, especially away from home. He would also get bawled at for not staying in the shape Levein wanted him to stay in. Imagine having the audacity to try and make a positive contribution! How dare he! He wasn't one for staying where he was told to and seemed to play better when he just took it upon himself to go wherever he felt he could make an impact, a sort of free-spirit type. Didn't Levein say he could have a contract but not to expect regular game-time or be first on the team-sheet? (Or something along those lines) Hull came along, offered him a contract so he went there instead. Didn't work out for him and i'm personally not sure he'd be the same if he came back. That said, if the new head coach thought he was worth a shot then i'd quite happily although hesitantly, give him the benefit of the doubt. If the new coach was an attack-minded manager then it might all work out fine in the end.

You know that is basically fanciful pish ?

Selkirkhmfc1874
44 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

No thanks. Not our fault the grass wasn’t greener. Good luck with the rest of his football life but not here please.

Totally agree 

Pushing for a move back to us under the right manager an attacking manager could we get the best out of him I think so 👍 in these videos I display here he is suited to a high press very well and is actually good at taking the ball of players 

https://youtu.be/L-6zVhQbpLM

The second link in the video is the Aberdeen game it won't let me embed it for some reason we won 2-0 that game David being vitally important that day 👍🇱🇻

Edited by Bongo 1874

I like him but I think I prefer having a fully fit Walker, Naismith and Washington sitting behind our striker. With everyone fit I don't think he gets into the team.

I see Milinkovic Still hooring himself to Hearts fans because Hull didn't work out. Hearts fans sucking up his erse I'll take a guess no doubt 

Exactly why the guy posts this drivel 

2 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

I see Milinkovic Still hooring himself to Hearts fans because Hull didn't work out. Hearts fans sucking up his erse I'll take a guess no doubt 

Did you not meet that Rherras chap at the airport and then have an online bromance with him when he left? All “sorry about that mate” etc? 😄

9 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

Even if we could get him as a squad player what an option to have of the bench far better than Morrison who I rate and think can improve and a better player than mulraney although mulraney is coming on to a game Morrison should of been loaned out to a Livingston or a Ross County with the clause being he had to play regular football. 

Edited by Bongo 1874

Serge Pizzorno
5 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Did you not meet that Rherras chap at the airport and then have an online bromance with him when he left? All “sorry about that mate” etc? 😄

The weirdest thing to happen on this website 

scott herbertson
Just now, Serge Pizzorno said:

The weirdest thing to happen on this website 

Only moderately weird in comparison to some of the weird stuff we've had on here

Still weird though!

He'll be whooring himself around now that he's not wanted by Hull. 

He should of stayed put and progressed his career while he was given the chance. 

He will be even more unfit and over weight now so it's a no from me. 

maxresdefault (1).jpg

A_A wehatethehibs

Can’t really see a gap in our squad for him. Good luck to him obviously has a good agent getting him signed at Hull on 10k a week on the basis of his one good performance for Hearts against Celtic. A memorable performance it was though, worthy of cult hero status 👍 Not a game any of us will ever forget that’s for sure 

Tynecastlesmychurch
2 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Even if we could get him as a squad player what an option to have of the bench far better than Morrison who I rate and think can improve and a better player than mulraney although mulraney is coming on to a game Morrison should of been loaned out to a Livingston or a Ross County with the clause being he had to play regular football. 

Suppose that could be an option in January? I agree with you about Morrison. I think he's a good player with a lot of potential. I think since he's been injured and gone of the boil a lot of our fans have forgotten that he has talent.

2 hours ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Dunno what that's got to do with milinkovic attention seeking on his social media platform 

Oh well 🤷‍♂️

The Hogfather

Anyone who didn’t think Milinkovic was a good player when he was here was either not paying attention, a greeting faced ***** or just upset that he decided that the more financially beneficial option was right for him. 

The Hogfather
14 hours ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Can’t really see a gap in our squad for him. Good luck to him obviously has a good agent getting him signed at Hull on 10k a week on the basis of his one good performance for Hearts against Celtic. A memorable performance it was though, worthy of cult hero status 👍 Not a game any of us will ever forget that’s for sure 

So you think David Milinkovic wouldn’t be a better option out wide that Mulraney, Wighton or Morrison? Good lord. 

We_are_the_Hearts
Just now, Nunya Business said:

So you think David Milinkovic wouldn’t be a better option out wide that Mulraney, Wighton or Morrison? Good lord. 

Was thinking that myself lol

5 hours ago, Nunya Business said:

Anyone who didn’t think Milinkovic was a good player when he was here was either not paying attention, a greeting faced ***** or just upset that he decided that the more financially beneficial option was right for him. 

Nope he was bang average

33 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

I wonder which one of the three you are. 

:D

No comment on that.

You are correct though, he is a very good player and would instantly be amongst our best players, certainly the best ‘wide man’, if we are to call him that.

Just now, Clerry Jambo said:

Probably all 3 still doesn’t make him a player.

Yes, but your views are clearly skewed by your love of Jamie Walker. Are you his ‘uncle’, or something? :lol: 

Hugely overrated by some, mainly our younger support who w*n* over a players Insta story if they say "**** Hibs".

A few good games but mostly meh!

4 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Yes, but your views are clearly skewed by your love of Jamie Walker. Are you his ‘uncle’, or something? :lol: 

Oh mothy what’s the matter, time of the month. We have been through all this bud. I am Jamie Walker 

Just now, Clerry Jambo said:

Oh mothy what’s the matter, time of the month. We have been through all this bud. I am Jamie Walker 

Well I believe it’s probably difficult to tell where he ends and you begin, right enough. :) 

The Hogfather
5 minutes ago, Deans Jambo said:

Hugely overrated by some, mainly our younger support who w*n* over a players Insta story if they say "**** Hibs".

A few good games but mostly meh!

I'm going to stab a guess at you being a combination of 1 and 3.

The Hogfather
14 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Probably all 3 still doesn’t make him a player.

I'd say him scoring more goals for Hearts in that loan spell than Mulraney, Wighton and Morrison combined makes him better than most of the wide options we have at the club presently. I also don't recall many people questioning his attitude, like they did with Jamie Walker.

The Hogfather

There's a video of a game where he was introduced as a 2nd half substitute, going on to score one, create another and harass a fullback into making a mistake that led to another.

He was shite though, eh? :laugh: 

4 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

I'd say him scoring more goals for Hearts in that loan spell than Mulraney, Wighton and Morrison combined makes him better than most of the wide options we have at the club presently. I also don't recall many people questioning his attitude, like they did with Jamie Walker.

Milinkovic always ‘turned up’ when he was in the starting eleven too. Didn’t have wee silk games where he was liable to injure himself by tripping over his petted lip.