• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Stephane Grappelli

• i8hibsh

• Boab

Ffs 😀 he will have some reception when he is back.

Happy picking up ridiculous money i guess.

Edited by Jamboelite

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

What do Real Madrid players Hazard, Varane, Ramos, Modric, and Bale have in common?

John Terry has visited each of their partners? 

3 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

What do Real Madrid players Hazard, Varane, Ramos, Modric, and Bale have in common?

they have all scored more for their country this season than their club?

Banter lol.  Ok he may hate Zidane but fek me he’s not going to get a round of applause either in the dressing room from his team mates or from the stands. Expect a pigs heid to be chucked or such likes.

very controversia, disrespectful to the club . and so not a very bright lad is he. Rich ? Of course , but deary me

Edited by 1971fozzy

58 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Banter lol.  Ok he may hate Zidane but fek me he’s not going to get a round of applause either in the dressing room from his team mates or from the stands. Expect a pigs heid to be chucked or such likes.

very controversia, disrespectful to the club . and so not a very bright lad is he. Rich ? Of course , but deary me

Indeed. I'm trying to imagine the reaction if a Hearts player pulled a stunt like that. Presumably the flag was made by a fan. Probably get some statement from Bale's spokesperson claiming he wasn't aware what was on it. But if I was a team of someone like Man U, I wouldn't be excited by the idea of Bale signing.

The guy's a joke. I respect someone not being that into football and just seeing it as a job to fund their passions (in this case golf) but to be openly disrespectful of his club is poor. Fair enough if he had given them 100% on the pitch but he's never fit yet remarkably always appears for Wales. Ego of Ronaldo but without the professionalism or fitness.

5 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

They all need to carry a safe instead of a wallet... Minted beyond belief... 

A_A wehatethehibs
6 hours ago, rudi must stay said:

Sums up everything wrong with modern football him. A mercenary as Fergie would say

Yes just won 4 champions leagues including scoring winners in finals, scored 100s of goals, all while taking pelters from your own shite bag fans and manager for signing a contract which the CLUB offered him. What a mercenary.

Here in Scotland we salute Gareth Bale terrific player, winner. Hope to see him turn pro. 

Think people are forgetting how shite Real have treated him. Even a few seasons ago, he was getting booed by fans for no real reason other than they thought he wasn't playing very well. Since then, the club have done everything to try and drive him out.

Not much of a fan of him at all, but on his day he is a cracking player and the way he's been treated is ridiculous. **** them.

6 hours ago, Taffin said:

The guy's a joke. I respect someone not being that into football and just seeing it as a job to fund their passions (in this case golf) but to be openly disrespectful of his club is poor. Fair enough if he had given them 100% on the pitch but he's never fit yet remarkably always appears for Wales. Ego of Ronaldo but without the professionalism or fitness.

I don't think you can question his love or passion for the game. He came through the ranks at Southampton and while at Spurs, he always played with a smile on his face.

No doubt though, his Madrid experience is probably making him fall out of love with the game.

6 minutes ago, Locky said:

Think people are forgetting how shite Real have treated him. Even a few seasons ago, he was getting booed by fans for no real reason other than they thought he wasn't playing very well. Since then, the club have done everything to try and drive him out.

Not much of a fan of him at all, but on his day he is a cracking player and the way he's been treated is ridiculous. **** them.

No surprise that hearts fans would side with madrid in that case. Love a bit of abusing your own players. 

Guest ToqueJambo

He's a mega star but he turns up for his country whether it's friendlies, qualifying games vs the likes of Andorra, or big must-win games. Unlike some of our "stars."

15 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

No surprise that hearts fans would side with madrid in that case. Love a bit of abusing your own players. 

The Sean Clare of Real Madrid. 

7 hours ago, Taffin said:

Pretty much sums him up, grade A cock. 

Thought Police

I’d say the way he’s been disrespected despite being a big factor in winning 4 champions leagues far outweighs standing behind a flag simply stating what the Spanish press say.

Some of you need to lighten up.

Edited by Thought Police

Glamorgan Jambo

The power at Real Madrid is with the club President who signed Bale. And who adores the guy. The fans will be concentrating their venom on Zidane. Nothing will happen. 

Bale went through the pain barrier to play for his country and shows respect to everyone in the setup (did anyone catch his comments about Ashley Williams still being captain). 

It's a shame Scotland doesn't have someone as good and as dedicated as GB. 

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
48 minutes ago, E6 Inc said:

He comes across as one of the dumbest players in the game and a bit of a cock. Flag is pretty funny though.

Probably why he can't speak Spanish.

What an utter prick. He embodies everything I despise about the modern game. Are we supposed to feel sorry for this ? His 5 gazillion euros a day is making me personally feel for him. The Welsh irritate me at the best of times but this shit makes it worse. What gets me more is how yet again our nation of failures are making us look in from the outside. How the **** did we let this happen. Wales ffs. Wales

:vrface:

4 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

What an utter prick. He embodies everything I despise about the modern game. Are we supposed to feel sorry for this ? His 5 gazillion euros a day is making me personally feel for him. The Welsh irritate me at the best of times but this shit makes it worse. What gets me more is how yet again our nation of failures are making us look in from the outside. How the **** did we let this happen. Wales ffs. Wales

A footballer caring about his national team over his club is the complete opposite of a modern day footballer.

10 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

All captains of their international sides this last week.

Just now, i8hibsh said:

Is that your facepalm or was it sponsored by the rest of the board ?

21 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

The slavers, slaver ...

A_A wehatethehibs
25 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I’d say it Sounds like a Welshman ran away with your wife but in your case, probably your mother? 

It should have been ten
10 hours ago, Auld Reekin' said:

Diving, cheating fecker with a poncy hairdo.

:tlj:

Under every ponytail is an erse 👍🏼

31 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

A footballer caring about his national team over his club is the complete opposite of a modern day footballer.

I have no issue with that. Bale is giving Madrid the 2 fingers. He is a spoilt brat.

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

Why do the Welsh irritate you? Good luck to them. Doubt if Bale is worried what you think (lol). Nobody is looking in on Scotland, they couldn’t care less.

1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

Why do the Welsh irritate you? Good luck to them. Doubt if Bale is worried what you think (lol). Nobody is looking in on Scotland, they couldn’t care less.

With Bale, Ramsay and James they could give anyone a game. 

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

With Bale, Ramsay and James they could give anyone a game. 

The rest aren’t great though, Ramsay has only played twice in the qualifiers. They show what can be done, we should aspire to that not feel jealous. Giggs has done well too.

Byyy The Light
1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

Wales have benefited massively from England. Majority of their team taken in by English academies from a young age and developed for them. 

3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Mainly a rugby thing. I cheer on any team who plays them and want them to fail at all sport. I would even wear an England top when they play them (may not be true). I have never known a people from such an insignificant country (in the grand scheme of things) have so much self worth. I find them very 'look at me I am Welsh' and that irritates me. That been said they are part of Britain so there is no hatred. They just annoy the **** out of me.

Yes, they are good at rugby but WHO GIVES A ****?They walk about throwing their Welshness at anyone who gets in their way. Don't get me wrong the Scots are bad for it but **** me the Welsh are even worse than the Irish for it.

I realised in my late teens after taking Scotland tops on every holiday that outside of this country no-one gives a **** that I am Scottish. Someone forgot to tell the Welsh.

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

Mainly a rugby thing. I cheer on any team who plays them and want them to fail at all sport. I would even wear an England top when they play them (may not be true). I have never known a people from such an insignificant country (in the grand scheme of things) have so much self worth. I find them very 'look at me I am Welsh' and that irritates me. That been said they are part of Britain so there is no hatred. They just annoy the **** out of me.

Yes, they are good at rugby but WHO GIVES A ****?They walk about throwing their Welshness at anyone who gets in their way. Don't get me wrong the Scots are bad for it but **** me the Welsh are even worse than the Irish for it.

I realised in my late teens after taking Scotland tops on every holiday that outside of this country no-one gives a **** that I am Scottish. Someone forgot to tell the Welsh.

Yeah we’re all British so it’s all good 🤔, I take it you’ve noticed how the vast majority of English folk act at home and abroad eh 🙈?

Glamorgan Jambo

Wales tried to get Steven Naismith before he got capped on the basis of one of his parents being born here while their parents (Naisy's grandparents) were stationed here for a few months in the RAF.