Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Superunknown

Gareth Bale

Recommended Posts

Superunknown

:lol:

 

FB_IMG_1574202266264.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CostaJambo
4 minutes ago, Superunknown said:

:lol:

 

FB_IMG_1574202266264.jpg

Classic. GIRUY Zidane. Great player but terrible man manager.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Barack

Banter though, eh. 

 

:rolleyes:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jamboelite

Ffs 😀 he will have some reception when he is back.

 

Happy picking up ridiculous money i guess.

Edited by Jamboelite

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mikey1874

What do Real Madrid players Hazard, Varane, Ramos, Modric, and Bale have in common?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smith's right boot
1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

What do Real Madrid players Hazard, Varane, Ramos, Modric, and Bale have in common?

 

John Terry has visited each of their partners? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
milky_26
3 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

What do Real Madrid players Hazard, Varane, Ramos, Modric, and Bale have in common?

they have all scored more for their country this season than their club?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Auld Reekin'

Diving, cheating fecker with a poncy hairdo.

 

:tlj:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Icon of Symmetry

First world problems. :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1971fozzy

Banter lol.  Ok he may hate Zidane but fek me he’s not going to get a round of applause either in the dressing room from his team mates or from the stands. Expect a pigs heid to be chucked or such likes.

very controversia, disrespectful to the club . and so not a very bright lad is he. Rich ? Of course , but deary me

Edited by 1971fozzy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saint Jambo
58 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Banter lol.  Ok he may hate Zidane but fek me he’s not going to get a round of applause either in the dressing room from his team mates or from the stands. Expect a pigs heid to be chucked or such likes.

very controversia, disrespectful to the club . and so not a very bright lad is he. Rich ? Of course , but deary me

 

Indeed. I'm trying to imagine the reaction if a Hearts player pulled a stunt like that. Presumably the flag was made by a fan. Probably get some statement from Bale's spokesperson claiming he wasn't aware what was on it. But if I was a team of someone like Man U, I wouldn't be excited by the idea of Bale signing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lsimp77
1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

What do Real Madrid players Hazard, Varane, Ramos, Modric, and Bale have in common?

They're all past their best? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taffin

The guy's a joke. I respect someone not being that into football and just seeing it as a job to fund their passions (in this case golf) but to be openly disrespectful of his club is poor. Fair enough if he had given them 100% on the pitch but he's never fit yet remarkably always appears for Wales. Ego of Ronaldo but without the professionalism or fitness.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rudi must stay

Sums up everything wrong with modern football him. A mercenary as Fergie would say

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Big Slim Stylee

......is a bit of a dick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jambotommy
5 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

What do Real Madrid players Hazard, Varane, Ramos, Modric, and Bale have in common?

They all need to carry a safe instead of a wallet... Minted beyond belief... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
A_A wehatethehibs
6 hours ago, rudi must stay said:

Sums up everything wrong with modern football him. A mercenary as Fergie would say


Yes just won 4 champions leagues including scoring winners in finals, scored 100s of goals, all while taking pelters from your own shite bag fans and manager for signing a contract which the CLUB offered him. What a mercenary.

 

Here in Scotland we salute Gareth Bale terrific player, winner. Hope to see him turn pro. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Locky

Think people are forgetting how shite Real have treated him. Even a few seasons ago, he was getting booed by fans for no real reason other than they thought he wasn't playing very well. Since then, the club have done everything to try and drive him out.

 

Not much of a fan of him at all, but on his day he is a cracking player and the way he's been treated is ridiculous. **** them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Locky
6 hours ago, Taffin said:

The guy's a joke. I respect someone not being that into football and just seeing it as a job to fund their passions (in this case golf) but to be openly disrespectful of his club is poor. Fair enough if he had given them 100% on the pitch but he's never fit yet remarkably always appears for Wales. Ego of Ronaldo but without the professionalism or fitness.

 

I don't think you can question his love or passion for the game. He came through the ranks at Southampton and while at Spurs, he always played with a smile on his face.

 

No doubt though, his Madrid experience is probably making him fall out of love with the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mauricio Pinilla
6 minutes ago, Locky said:

Think people are forgetting how shite Real have treated him. Even a few seasons ago, he was getting booed by fans for no real reason other than they thought he wasn't playing very well. Since then, the club have done everything to try and drive him out.

 

Not much of a fan of him at all, but on his day he is a cracking player and the way he's been treated is ridiculous. **** them.

 

No surprise that hearts fans would side with madrid in that case. Love a bit of abusing your own players. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ToqueJambo

He's a mega star but he turns up for his country whether it's friendlies, qualifying games vs the likes of Andorra, or big must-win games. Unlike some of our "stars."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Locky
15 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

 

No surprise that hearts fans would side with madrid in that case. Love a bit of abusing your own players. 

The Sean Clare of Real Madrid. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
VALDOS'
7 hours ago, Taffin said:

The guy's a joke. I respect someone not being that into football and just seeing it as a job to fund their passions (in this case golf) but to be openly disrespectful of his club is poor. Fair enough if he had given them 100% on the pitch but he's never fit yet remarkably always appears for Wales. Ego of Ronaldo but without the professionalism or fitness.

 

Pretty much sums him up, grade A cock. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thought Police

I’d say the way he’s been disrespected despite being a big factor in winning 4 champions leagues far outweighs standing behind a flag simply stating what the Spanish press say.

 

Some of you need to lighten up.

Edited by Thought Police

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
E6 Inc

He comes across as one of the dumbest players in the game and a bit of a cock. Flag is pretty funny though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Glamorgan Jambo

The power at Real Madrid is with the club President who signed Bale. And who adores the guy. The fans will be concentrating their venom on Zidane. Nothing will happen. 

 

Bale went through the pain barrier to play for his country and shows respect to everyone in the setup (did anyone catch his comments about Ashley Williams still being captain). 

 

It's a shame Scotland doesn't have someone as good and as dedicated as GB. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
48 minutes ago, E6 Inc said:

He comes across as one of the dumbest players in the game and a bit of a cock. Flag is pretty funny though.

Probably why he can't speak Spanish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i8hibsh

What an utter prick. He embodies everything I despise about the modern game. Are we supposed to feel sorry for this ? His 5 gazillion euros a day is making me personally feel for him. The Welsh irritate me at the best of times but this shit makes it worse. What gets me more is how yet again our nation of failures are making us look in from the outside. How the **** did we let this happen. Wales ffs. Wales

 

:vrface:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Last Laff
4 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

What an utter prick. He embodies everything I despise about the modern game. Are we supposed to feel sorry for this ? His 5 gazillion euros a day is making me personally feel for him. The Welsh irritate me at the best of times but this shit makes it worse. What gets me more is how yet again our nation of failures are making us look in from the outside. How the **** did we let this happen. Wales ffs. Wales

 

:vrface:

 

A footballer caring about his national team over his club is the complete opposite of a modern day footballer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mikey1874
10 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

What do Real Madrid players Hazard, Varane, Ramos, Modric, and Bale have in common?

 

All captains of their international sides this last week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Boab
Just now, i8hibsh said:

What an utter prick. He embodies everything I despise about the modern game. Are we supposed to feel sorry for this ? His 5 gazillion euros a day is making me personally feel for him. The Welsh irritate me at the best of times but this shit makes it worse. What gets me more is how yet again our nation of failures are making us look in from the outside. How the **** did we let this happen. Wales ffs. Wales

 

:vrface:

 
Is that your facepalm or was it sponsored by the rest of the board ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr Elwood P
21 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

What an utter prick. He embodies everything I despise about the modern game. Are we supposed to feel sorry for this ? His 5 gazillion euros a day is making me personally feel for him. The Welsh irritate me at the best of times but this shit makes it worse. What gets me more is how yet again our nation of failures are making us look in from the outside. How the **** did we let this happen. Wales ffs. Wales

 

:vrface:


The slavers, slaver ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
A_A wehatethehibs
25 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

What an utter prick. He embodies everything I despise about the modern game. Are we supposed to feel sorry for this ? His 5 gazillion euros a day is making me personally feel for him. The Welsh irritate me at the best of times but this shit makes it worse. What gets me more is how yet again our nation of failures are making us look in from the outside. How the **** did we let this happen. Wales ffs. Wales

 

:vrface:


I’d say it Sounds like a Welshman ran away with your wife but in your case, probably your mother? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
It should have been ten
10 hours ago, Auld Reekin' said:

Diving, cheating fecker with a poncy hairdo.

 

:tlj:

 


Under every ponytail is an erse 👍🏼

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i8hibsh
31 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

 

A footballer caring about his national team over his club is the complete opposite of a modern day footballer.

 

 

I have no issue with that. Bale is giving Madrid the 2 fingers. He is a spoilt brat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
It should have been ten

Will be Mourinho’s first signing for Spurs 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AlphonseCapone

I've no fondness for Gareth Bale, Real Madrid or Wales....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

What an utter prick. He embodies everything I despise about the modern game. Are we supposed to feel sorry for this ? His 5 gazillion euros a day is making me personally feel for him. The Welsh irritate me at the best of times but this shit makes it worse. What gets me more is how yet again our nation of failures are making us look in from the outside. How the **** did we let this happen. Wales ffs. Wales

 

:vrface:

Why do the Welsh irritate you? Good luck to them. Doubt if Bale is worried what you think (lol). Nobody is looking in on Scotland, they couldn’t care less.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Irufushi

Could be a hostile reception back in Madrid for him 😂.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pasquale for King

Anybody that takes the piss out of Madrid is ok with me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mikey1874
1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

Why do the Welsh irritate you? Good luck to them. Doubt if Bale is worried what you think (lol). Nobody is looking in on Scotland, they couldn’t care less.

 

With Bale, Ramsay and James they could give anyone a game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Boab
Just now, AlphonseCapone said:

I've no fondness for Gareth Bale, Real Madrid or Wales....

.....and especially golf !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

 

With Bale, Ramsay and James they could give anyone a game. 

The rest aren’t great though, Ramsay has only played twice in the qualifiers. They show what can be done, we should aspire to that not feel jealous. Giggs has done well too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, Boab said:

.....and especially golf !

Golfist 😜

Edited by Pasquale for King

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Byyy The Light
1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

What an utter prick. He embodies everything I despise about the modern game. Are we supposed to feel sorry for this ? His 5 gazillion euros a day is making me personally feel for him. The Welsh irritate me at the best of times but this shit makes it worse. What gets me more is how yet again our nation of failures are making us look in from the outside. How the **** did we let this happen. Wales ffs. Wales

 

:vrface:

 

Wales have benefited massively from England. Majority of their team taken in by English academies from a young age and developed for them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i8hibsh
3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Why do the Welsh irritate you? Good luck to them. Doubt if Bale is worried what you think (lol). Nobody is looking in on Scotland, they couldn’t care less.

 

 

Mainly a rugby thing. I cheer on any team who plays them and want them to fail at all sport. I would even wear an England top when they play them (may not be true). I have never known a people from such an insignificant country (in the grand scheme of things) have so much self worth. I find them very 'look at me I am Welsh' and that irritates me. That been said they are part of Britain so there is no hatred. They just annoy the **** out of me.

 

Yes, they are good at rugby but WHO GIVES A ****?They walk about throwing their Welshness at anyone who gets in their way. Don't get me wrong the Scots are bad for it but **** me the Welsh are even worse than the Irish for it.

 

I realised in my late teens after taking Scotland tops on every holiday that outside of this country no-one gives a **** that I am Scottish. Someone forgot to tell the Welsh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

 

 

Mainly a rugby thing. I cheer on any team who plays them and want them to fail at all sport. I would even wear an England top when they play them (may not be true). I have never known a people from such an insignificant country (in the grand scheme of things) have so much self worth. I find them very 'look at me I am Welsh' and that irritates me. That been said they are part of Britain so there is no hatred. They just annoy the **** out of me.

 

Yes, they are good at rugby but WHO GIVES A ****?They walk about throwing their Welshness at anyone who gets in their way. Don't get me wrong the Scots are bad for it but **** me the Welsh are even worse than the Irish for it.

 

I realised in my late teens after taking Scotland tops on every holiday that outside of this country no-one gives a **** that I am Scottish. Someone forgot to tell the Welsh.

Yeah we’re all British so it’s all good 🤔, I take it you’ve noticed how the vast majority of English folk act at home and abroad eh 🙈?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dusk_Till_Dawn

Why doesn’t he take a pay cut and leave then, the soft *****.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...