Take a Gift to Kilmarnock on Saturday

Howdy Doody Jambo

Howdy Doody Jambo

https://kilmarnockfc.co.uk/news/club-support-bring-a-gift-appeal-launch/

Just passing on a message from a good old Killie supporting friend for this weekends match at Rugby Park

KFCSA are holding a bring a gift day on Saturday

In previous years away fans have donated as generously as home fans and will be delighted for Jambos fans to do the same.

Collection points will be at both end of the ground from 2pm this Saturday

Thanks KFCSA

Sadly, as per usual I fear we will give them plenty of gifts on Saturday. Especially if Berra plays

:sob:

Edited by i8hibsh

7 hours ago, Still Tynie said:

https://kilmarnockfc.co.uk/news/club-support-bring-a-gift-appeal-launch/

Just passing on a message from a good old Killie supporting friend for this weekends match at Rugby Park

KFCSA are holding a bring a gift day on Saturday

In previous years away fans have donated as generously as home fans and will be delighted for Jambos fans to do the same.

Collection points will be at both end of the ground from 2pm this Saturday

Thanks KFCSA

Nice touch and I reckon everyone with kids has the odd toy still untouched since last Christmas or birthdays, if you aren’t able to fork out for new?

Reminds me of the German (?) crowd who threw thousands of soft toys at kids who were in the tier below them. 

👍🏻

3 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Sadly, as per usual I fear we will give them plenty of gifts on Saturday. Especially if Berra plays

Yet Hearts won both league games there last season. Berra played.

2 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

Nice touch and I reckon everyone with kids has the odd toy still untouched since last Christmas or birthdays, if you aren’t able to fork out for new?

Reminds me of the German (?) crowd who threw thousands of soft toys at kids who were in the tier below them. 

👍🏻

Thats all well and good until someone get whacked on the head with a big box of lego 😂

The Hogfather
4 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Look everyone, here’s i8 taking the thread off topic with more of his negativity. 

51 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

Look everyone, here’s i8 taking the thread off topic with more of his negativity. 

It would help those of us who have certain posters on their ignore list if you ceased quoting them, thereby not fanning the flame of notoriety that they crave so much.  

Just now, Tasavallan said:

It would help those of us who have certain posters on their ignore list if you ceased quoting them, thereby not fanning the flame of notoriety that they crave so much.  

Impossible to do.

It’s only a message board. Spraffing pish is anything but notorious !

2 hours ago, Nunya Business said:

Was actually humour.  A crime in today's world granted but I like it all the same.

I really like this idea. It would be good if all the clubs got onboard. Away support bring children’s gifts to the town or city of the home club and they are distributed to underprivileged kids.

1 minute ago, jambobob61 said:

Can just imagine what the New Firm grunts might wrap for distribution!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’d hope there was enough decency left amongst us all to do something positive for the communities that our clubs play out of, but alas, maybe we are not there yet.

1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

Was actually humour.  A crime in today's world granted but I like it all the same.

I took it as a bit of tongue in cheek humour tbh.

The Hogfather
4 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Humour tends to be funny. What you're doing is beating a dead horse for the sake of peoples attention. Please, for the sake of anyone who has to read this every day, get a new schtick.

8 hours ago, TheStig said:

Thats all well and good until someone get whacked on the head with a big box of lego 😂

No need to worry about that, chris boyd will catch and eat any Lego thrown.

been here before
13 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

20190903_121704.jpg.93638ac5789e701aeffd368e7e18a8e6.jpg

Big Slim Stylee
8 hours ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

I took it as a bit of tongue in cheek humour tbh.

Ill put you down as one of the easily amused, then.😀

Actually tbf you didn’t say you found it funny.

Edited by Big Slim Stylee

10 hours ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

Ill put you down as one of the easily amused, then.😀

Actually tbf you didn’t say you found it funny.

😉 nah wasn't funny.

Just 18hibish being tongue in cheek, I think.!!!! 🤔

Right...thread back on track....

Whats the crack then, do presents need to be wrapped with tags marked what age group its suitable for?....Mrs Moz has some presents and wants to know whether they should be wrapped / tagged before we bring them down....

highlandjambo3
1 hour ago, moz said:

Right...thread back on track....

Whats the crack then, do presents need to be wrapped with tags marked what age group its suitable for?....Mrs Moz has some presents and wants to know whether they should be wrapped / tagged before we bring them down....

From previous similar collections elsewhere, best not to wrap them up as I am sure the organisers need to see each present and, will organise wrapping themselves......... think it’s more about them being responsible for the quality of each toy and, whats appropriate to the age of the child.  Things like choking elements or sharp bits etc..... not to say that someone would deliberately wrap up something not suitable but, they need to be sure.  I’ve got a wee tipper truck, a doll and two tubes of sweets.

great idea, however if Killie aren't offering a cash gate them they're hurting both the club and their charity!

My half sister
9 minutes ago, weegie jambo said:

great idea, however if Killie aren't offering a cash gate them they're hurting both the club and their charity!

My thoughts as well, I'm having to travel to Tynecastle today from Stirling to pick up tickets.i would have brought a present if I could have just turned up on Saturday to a cash gate. Unbelievable stupidity 

From the Kilmarnock FC website.

The project is run by the Kilmarnock FC Supporters Association in association with EACHa and the Salvation Army and aims to help put a smile on the faces of children and families in the area, who may be struggling.

• Collection stations will be located outside the Moffat Stand and Chadwick Stand (Away End) from 2pm
  • Please wrap gifts and mark whether they are for a boy or a girl and the age group

On 21/11/2019 at 11:23, My half sister said:

My thoughts as well, I'm having to travel to Tynecastle today from Stirling to pick up tickets.i would have brought a present if I could have just turned up on Saturday to a cash gate. Unbelievable stupidity 

IMG-20191122-WA0001.jpg

19 hours ago, Blackshades said:

Think this is a great idea and I hope they do really well but will help kids in my own area first .

That's your prerogative Blackshades, but underprevillaged kids are an issue regardless of where they live, not really the children's fault they have no say in where they stay.

It would be good if there are local initiatives, for those not going to the match today.

Howdy Doody Jambo

Just passing on a message from my Killie friend

KFCSA would like to thank those Hearts supporters who have donated gifts today

Once again they have had a magnificent response from both sets of fans 

Edited by Still Tynie

24 minutes ago, Still Tynie said:

Is that Big Sherry your on about Stevie?

How are you mate.:wavey:

Edited by allyby

Take a gift you said - we did indeed, we gifted them our defence. In all seriousness i hope they raised a fair bit.

Howdy Doody Jambo
1 hour ago, allyby said:

Is that Big Sherry your on about Stevie?

How are you mate.:wavey:

Surviving , 

It is Ally , he still goes on aboot 65 you know what he is like

👍🍺🍻 All the best 

2 minutes ago, Still Tynie said:

Surviving , 

It is Ally , he still goes on aboot 65 you know what he is like

👍🍺🍻 All the best 

And you mate, I'll PM you tomorrow.

We gave them Aidy White today.

PS - a wee joke of course.  Well done to everyone involved, hope they raised loads 👍

Edited by Gashauskis9

2 hours ago, Still Tynie said:

The only good news of the day.

Howdy Doody Jambo

Passing on yet another message

KFCSA would once again like to say thanks to all Hearts fans who donated, over 500 gifts and £150 collected for their bring a gift day 

Well done all