Top Posters In This Topic

• OldGorgie

• Morgan

• Mikey1874

• GinRummy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Superunknown said:

Please no injury tonight. I'd take a scotland defeat if it meant Naismith survives unscathed

Behave yourself. Naismith walked onto the pitch with his chest pumped out with pride, leading his countries team out. Let him have his moment of glory.  Hearts have been crap because of the happy clappers obsession with Levein and not because one player was missing.

Listening to bits of it on the radio , can someone tell me what language billy Dodds speaks in ? Starts most of his sentences with “ listen” , well billy given your on the radio what else can we do ? 
Miller is no better . 

How depressing is it too see N.I, Ireland going so close to qualifying and still have a massive chance in the play offs, plus Wales now 2 up and going through meanwhile we are losing to Kazakhstan who concede to San Marino 3 days ago 

Edited by campbell

Just now, campbell said:

How depressing is it too see N.I, Ireland going so close to qualifying and still have a massive chance in the play offs, plus Wales now 2 up and going through meanwhile we’re are losing to Kazakhstan who concede to San Marino 3 days ago 

The fact is , however unpalatable, Scotland and Scottish teams are terrible at football at all levels not just international.

This game should have been played at tynie, Easter road or pittodrie, might have created some atmosphere for the players to feed off of.

4 minutes ago, jock _turd said:

The fact is , however unpalatable, Scotland and Scottish teams are terrible at football at all levels not just international.

What and teams from N.I, Ireland and Wales are world beaters?? That argument doesn’t stack up, we are a bigger nation than all 3 of them and we have a better league than them so why can they do it and we can’t?

Lord Beni of Gorgie
10 minutes ago, superjack said:

This game should have been played at tynie, Easter road or pittodrie, might have created some atmosphere for the players to feed off of.

Cove would have done fine 

🙄

Just now, campbell said:

What and teams from N.I, Ireland and Wales are world beaters?? That argument doesn’t stack up, we are a bigger nation than all 3 of them and we have a better league than them so why can they do it and we can’t?

It is difficult to say why but they have players that are more motivated to do well by their managers. But nobody can say that Scotland are anything other than poor even at just European levels... when you get on to world levels we are the dregs. When did we last qualify for a major tourney ?... 1998 more than twenty years FFS!

4 minutes ago, campbell said:

Because our entire set up be it international or domestic is designed to benefit the blazers and weegie arsecheeks 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, sadj said:

Love watching Naismith play , so intelligent in everything he does. 👌🏻

Not my first thought when he thrashed that shot wildly by :)

But he works his areas so well. He knows the spaces on a football pitch and reads it all so well 

3 minutes ago, andythejambo said:

Here's one for the historians......when, if ever, did a Heart's player captain and score for Scotland ?

Bobby/Tommy Walker

3 minutes ago, andythejambo said:

Here's one for the historians......when, if ever, did a Heart's player captain and score for Scotland ?

Probably Tommy Walker if I was to guess

2 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Not my first thought when he thrashed that shot wildly by :)

But he works his areas so well. He knows the spaces on a football pitch and reads it all so well 

Blame Christie as he was in his eye line was prob in two minds to leave it or hit it. 😉 

He really does if Jack or McGinn had the inclination to pass he’d of had a hat trick easily

The White Cockade

Naisy playing well and scoring for Scotland?

I read on here his body was finished and he has had it as a player

:kirk: