Jack Ross

Last Laff

Lord Beni of Gorgie
4 minutes ago, Morgan said:

According to .net, he ‘walks the walk’ and does so in a similar style to John Wayne!

:facepalm:

**** off

:lolderwood:

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• GinRummy

• Ethan Hunt

• soonbe110

Lord Beni of Gorgie
9 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Sounded vague and guarded about the way the two job processes played out together.     99.9% he's jumped on the first and only offer.    Fair enough... it's a job... by his own words he was very keen to have one.

If any vermin tell you he chose Hibs against a Hearts offer then it's wishful thinking horse shit.     

Aye, none too convincing with this is the job for me. 

He was interviewed and told others would be interviewed...the process was not going to be done in 72 hours

He spoke to Hibs who wanted him there and then and he held off as long as he could but when faced with you take the job now or we move on he accepted the Hibs manager role.

Unless you have a fair sum of money behind you a job is required and that's what he chose...certainty over possibility.

Guest ToqueJambo
5 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

He was interviewed and told others would be interviewed...the process was not going to be done in 72 hours

He spoke to Hibs who wanted him there and then and he held off as long as he could but when faced with you take the job now or we move on he accepted the Hibs manager role.

Unless you have a fair sum of money behind you a job is required and that's what he chose...certainty over possibility.

Whether true or not, there's enough doubt around the whole thing that I'm confident we'll soon have another Hibsed-it for the list. As others have said, I've never known a Hibs manager appointment to be met with such apathy among my Hibs mates. Shrugs all round.

MarkDevriesScores4

Hibs job he was offered. Hearts have offered no one anything yet. He took the job that will pay from now guaranteed, rather than a job he knew he wouldn’t get.

12 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

Won’t be long until he’s a ‘yam fud’

On Boxing Day, he’ll be a ‘Saville’ and/or a ‘Merrick’.

He might even rise to ‘Cardigan’ if we put five or more past them.

*** him. He’s a vermin tramp now. Will be treated like the rest when we play them. A Boxing Day doing is my only Xmas wish this year. 

We should close the thread. Not concerned with them or who they appoint. They’ll forever be in our shadow. 

11 minutes ago, Morgan said:

On Boxing Day, he’ll be a ‘Saville’ and/or a ‘Merrick’.

He might even rise to ‘Cardigan’ if we put five or more past them.

What was the cardigan pish all about?

Guest ToqueJambo

"However, once the process of trying to become Hibs manager began in earnest I was very keen to point out to Leeann and Graeme how eager I was to get the opportunity and I remained consistent in that throughout the whole process."

I've read this four times and still don't understand it.

32 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

"However, once the process of trying to become Hibs manager began in earnest I was very keen to point out to Leeann and Graeme how eager I was to get the opportunity and I remained consistent in that throughout the whole process."

I've read this four times and still don't understand it.

Let me translate that for you

I was their 2nd choice, they were my 2nd choice but neither of us were getting our 1st choice, so we hammered out the contract details before either of us realised the dreadful compromise we were about to agree to 

1 hour ago, Rudy T said:

What was the cardigan pish all about?

I think it started because, apparently, all Hearts fans drive Audi’s, live in Barnton, wear carpet slippers and, of course, adorn said slippers with cardigans.

Certainly sounds better to me, than dwelling in a hovel with a visit to your own sisters bedroom being the highlight of your day!

This wee picture was designed for these chaps.  :fth: 

10 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Getting to work quickly...

E18A8EAF-167C-432E-86BA-1CCFB01F37EA.jpeg

2 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

:4_1_72: priorities priorities :4_1_72: good to see

Unisex booties?

:rofl: 

File under ‘John Leslie’.

3 hours ago, Jambo Hardhat said:

*** him. He’s a vermin tramp now. Will be treated like the rest when we play them. A Boxing Day doing is my only Xmas wish this year. 

We should close the thread. Not concerned with them or who they appoint. They’ll forever be in our shadow. 

Couldn’t have put it better myself

Talking about the Sunderland gig, he said he was a better manager when he left them than he was when he joined.  He didn't however say Sunderland were a better team when he left them than they were before he joined them.

Selkirkhmfc1874
1 hour ago, cosanostra said:

Delighted he's not who we chose.

An utter no mark without the track record required to manage Hearts at this stage.

Totally agree with you 

A first rate appointment from our great friends.  How do the always get it so wrong.  Amused that leann and Ron had to come and ask AB if they could have him.

Any talk from the media or Hibs fans that he turned us down is utter nonsense. He may well have been offered the job at the end of our process however up to now, nobody has been offered our job and nobody will be for another while yet. 

If they end up like Sunderland/us until recently, with one up too and turgid football that doesn't win games, I think I will die laughing.

The death of flair.

Selkirkhmfc1874
1 hour ago, JamboAndrew said:

If they end up like Sunderland/us until recently, with one up too and turgid football that doesn't win games, I think I will die laughing.

The death of flair.

Disagree with point about one up top doesn't win games because most of the big teams do play one up top these days 

11 hours ago, CJGJ said:

100 % 

Skippy Doodle

Interesting stat which may back up what @TEnglishSport was trying to say last night with regards to Jack Ross appointment at Hibs. This stat along with concerns with conservative football does point towards his appointment not being the coup some will imply this is for Hibs

96BABAC3-C9C0-4EB5-8FB1-7EC9620640A8.jpeg

A2B2AF40-D38C-4DB6-A62E-2B0580926AE6.jpeg

He wasn’t first choice for Hibs. He wasn’t offered the Hearts job. All the rest is the usual drivel that emanates from the Celtic tribute act at Easter Road.

On 19/11/2019 at 01:08, Icon of Symmetry said:

:lol:

Don’t know how you’ve managed it all these years.

Eh? I've never fecked up re Hearts. I was against Vlad in 2006 when everyone else was in a love in with the arse hole. You on the other hand 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈