Harry Potter
7 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

not so much this😎 for you

but this πŸ₯ΆπŸ₯ΆπŸ₯Ά

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Nice and sunny now, not bad weather.

Governor Tarkin
3 hours ago, Smithee said:

It's Sunday morning, I'm sitting next to a sunny window with a view of the Forth, the birds are out, I've got a hot coffee, a pure joint, the Vaselines playing in the background and zero commitments today.

Β 

Life's not perfect, but every now and again a slice of perfection lands in your lap.

Β 

Morning kickback!

Β 

Β 

Skelping in to the buds at 8 in the morning eh. Good effort. πŸ‘

Β 

Β 

3 hours ago, Smithee said:

It's Sunday morning, I'm sitting next to a sunny window with a view of the Forth, the birds are out, I've got a hot coffee, a pure joint, the Vaselines playing in the background and zero commitments today.

Β 

Life's not perfect, but every now and again a slice of perfection lands in your lap.

Β 

Morning kickback!

Β 

Β 

Itsa great selling point for flats in Muirhouse πŸ˜„

Unknown user
19 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Β 

Skelping in to the buds at 8 in the morning eh. Good effort. πŸ‘

Β 

Β 

What Lionel Ritchie failed to mention was exactly why he was easy like Sunday morning

JudyJudyJudy
4 hours ago, Smithee said:

Β 

Β 

Morning kickback!

Β 

πŸ‘

JudyJudyJudy

I had a relatively busy day yesterday.Β  Over thinking things etc.Β  Not feeling that great until i got on the bus.Β  Β There was a mother and she had her baby in a buggie. The wee one must have been about 10 months old. Anyway he was smiling at his motherΒ  and and looked so happy and content and not a care in the world. It really made my day. Its a shame we grow up sometimes.Β  I remember from my meditation courses that we should try and find something to be " grateful " for each day. Yesterday I felt grateful to witness that baby being so content and knowing he is well cared and loved.Β  Gratitude.Β 

Edited by JamesM48

Captain Sausage

Sat at the pool in 26 degree heat sipping a pina colada and eating antipastiΒ board.Β 
Β 

It’s been a shite 12 months. But days like today make you remember why the slog is worth it.Β 

Edited by Captain Sausage

Just about to board the ferry. On my way to gala to bring my daughter for the summer. A superjack only playlist for the way down, and an SJ and daughter playlist for the return leg.

Unknown user
1 hour ago, JamesM48 said:

I had a relatively busy day yesterday.Β  Over thinking things etc.Β  Not feeling that great until i got on the bus.Β  Β There was a mother and she had her baby in a buggie. The wee one must have been about 10 months old. Anyway he was smiling at his motherΒ  and and looked so happy and content and not a care in the world. It really made my day. Its a shame we grow up sometimes.Β  I remember from my meditation courses that we should try and find something to be " grateful " for each day. Yesterday I felt grateful to witness that baby being so content and knowing he is well cared and loved.Β  Gratitude.Β 

πŸ‘Β those guys that are happier than us don't have less problems, they're just able to focus on the good stuff, not the bad.

It's the small things that make the day.

Enjoy my Sunday routine I always have. Get up late, make a nice breakfast and only listen to music if it’s from my turntable. A bit of jazz earlier and now chilling to some Ry Cooder.Β 

3 different cats have been visiting my property this morning. 1 of the cats had a wee wonder about my hoose. :D

Big lab is hopeless, but she's been patrolling the garden, keeping her wee sister(Our wee cat) safe. While I sunbathe in the sun(What else would you sunbathe in) with a jacket on. It was still a bit hillbilly.Β 

Edited by ri Alban

JudyJudyJudy
23 minutes ago, Smithee said:

πŸ‘Β those guys that are happier than us don't have less problems, they're just able to focus on the good stuff, not the bad.

It's the small things that make the day.

Well that’s correct as the β€œ live in The moment β€œ As they don’t have concept ls of past or future thoughts unlike adults . Meditation is about β€œ lining in the moment and not thinking about past issues or possible future issues as there is nothing you can do about either .Β 

On 12/11/2019 at 18:08, Jeff said:

Taking a jobby whilst getting paid for it

Whose jobbieΒ did you take? & how much did you get for it?πŸ˜†

Honestly, this past few months or so, I've just really enjoyed just nipping down Mussy High Street and seeing people going about their business. Seeing the world is still moving and people still have lives to live is honestly quite refreshing. Nothing quite beats a bit of human interaction when you've been cooped up in the house all through winter.

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, Locky said:

Honestly, this past few months or so, I've just really enjoyed just nipping down Mussy High Street and seeing people going about their business. Seeing the world is still moving and people still have lives to live is honestly quite refreshing. Nothing quite beats a bit of human interaction when you've been cooped up in the house all through winter.

So true . Great at the meadows. Yesterday with a wide variety of people just having a nice relaxed time After this shit year.Β 

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, iantjambo said:

Just had my first haircut since before Christmas.

Β 

:pleasing:

Β 

I’m GettingΒ mine done later tooΒ 

14 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Brilliant bud,Β πŸ˜ƒ

Β 

12 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

I’m GettingΒ mine done later tooΒ 

Β 

Looking forward to waking up tomorrow morning and not looking like i stuck my finger in an electric socket :lol:

Β 

2 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

So true . Great at the meadows. Yesterday with a wide variety of people just having a nice relaxed time After this shit year.Β 

I spend all week in the house working from home, in a job where I work with people who have mostly been impacted negatively by Coronavirus. Then at night, I come on Kickback, Twitter or have the TV on and it feels like all you see isΒ the wrong in the World. Stories that just make you so fed up, constantly.

Β 

So, it's so ****ing refreshing on a Saturday morning going for a walk with my wee girl, and seeing other families and people out an about. No one discussing politics, or Covid-19 theories. No arguments. Just out living their lives. It's ****ing cathartic man.

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, Locky said:

I spend all week in the house working from home, in a job where I work with people who have mostly been impacted negatively by Coronavirus. Then at night, I come on Kickback, Twitter or have the TV on and it feels like all you see isΒ the wrong in the World. Stories that just make you so fed up, constantly.

Β 

So, it's so ****ing refreshing on a Saturday morning going for a walk with my wee girl, and seeing other families and people out an about. No one discussing politics, or Covid-19 theories. No arguments. Just out living their lives. It's ****ing cathartic man.

πŸ‘

JudyJudyJudy
2 hours ago, iantjambo said:

Β 

Β 

Looking forward to waking up tomorrow morning and not looking like i stuck my finger in an electric socket :lol:

Β 

LOL same here. Just had mine cut. Turkish barbers. Tupac and Eminem were on their telly...there was a good bit of banter and the sun is shining ( albeit freezing.) A nice afternoon.Β 

On 12/04/2021 at 19:19, Smithee said:

I got a Volcano delivered yesterday.

Β 

If you know, you know

Β 

:verysmug:

Β 

Always wanted to try 1, but would be suss leaving it anywhere in the house, especially now my 18 year old daughter is back home for the next 4 months.

Unknown user
3 minutes ago, superjack said:

Always wanted to try 1, but would be suss leaving it anywhere in the house, especially now my 18 year old daughter is back home for the next 4 months.

Lethal

Unknown user
12 minutes ago, superjack said:

I'll stick with my new pipe, easy to stash.

Volcanoes are not subtle to be fair

10 hours ago, Smithee said:

Volcanoes are not subtle to be fair

I know, but they do look the bollocks. Just wondering, as my daughter is into her art, could I pass it off as a piece of modern art? Mind you, as she is into art, and studying an arty subject at uni, she would probably pull out some lovely kush and show me how to use it.