Celtic FC - A National Disgrace

JJ93

Forever Hearts
7 hours ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Not sure why anyone wouldn’t hate the crown to be honest.

Not sure why anyone would to be honest. Indifference, yes. Hate, no. 

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• Beast Boy

• Pasquale for King

• Stephane Grappelli

1 hour ago, Forever Hearts said:

Not sure why anyone would to be honest. Indifference, yes. Hate, no. 

I feel the same way about loving half crowns.

Forever Hearts
47 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

I feel the same way about loving half crowns.

It's McClean's hypocrisy that I find funny. "I hate the big bad Brits but I'm happy to earn a very comfortable living in Britain and enjoy all the benefits of the NHS, the schooling system etc etc."

It's McClean's hypocrisy that I find funny. "I hate the big bad Brits but I'm happy to earn a very comfortable living in Britain and enjoy all the benefits of the NHS, the schooling system etc etc."

Pays his NI, so he's entitled to it. I'm Scottish and I don't like being British. Can't say it bothers me that he isn't massively keen on it either.

10 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

I’m only going by their guidelines. It only takes two corrupt individuals to count the cash, it was a group effort after all.
I have no reason to make any of this shit up, I was hope Spruce would back me up as he knows them too.

https://support.britishlegion.org.uk/app/answers/detail/a_id/280/~/poppy-faqs

In this thread you've said you've never spoken a truer word. Yet now backtracked on all points.

On another thread you've called someone a racist, ignoring many others who hold the same opinion. 

Not sure I can decided on your motivations when I see you effectively calling folk poppy tin thieves and hearts fans as racists. 

Deliberate trolling?

Interloper?

Just a bit thick?

Like Scottish Nats living down south? No difference as he pays a lot of tax, i would imagine.

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, Super T said:

In this thread you've said you've never spoken a truer word. Yet now backtracked on all points.

On another thread you've called someone a racist, ignoring many others who hold the same opinion. 

Not sure I can decided on your motivations when I see you effectively calling folk poppy tin thieves and hearts fans as racists. 

Deliberate trolling?

Interloper?

Just a bit thick?

I’ve not told any lies, I’ve not backtracked on anything but I’ve agreed that I was misinformed. 
How have I ignored anyone calling someone a racist, I was one of the first this time last year to do so and haven’t seen any proof that we are wrong.

The people I’m talking about are stealing from PS are not Hearts fans, they’re well known for doing what they do. My motivation is to open peoples eyes, and to make people aware of things I feel guilty for not doing more to stop. 

Sorry if these revelations obscure your view of the world but having followed Hearts since 1972 and been and done everything as a Jambo I’m no interloper. 
My masters degree from the UoE would indicate I’m not thick, argumentative/opinionated /loud mouthed arsehole then yes I’m guilty as charged.

Just now, Icon of Symmetry said:

Pays his NI, so he's entitled to it. I'm Scottish and I don't like being British. Can't say it bothers me that he isn't massively keen on it either.

Spot on.

If anything should come out of rememberance week, it’s the point that the freedoms we now enjoy are because of their sacrifice. Some views may be unpalatable to some but they are entitled to them.

Forever Hearts
1 minute ago, Nookie Bear said:

Like Scottish Nats living down south? No difference as he pays a lot of tax, i would imagine.

Well he could move to the RoI where he really wants to be (aye right) and play for a team there if he is really a man of principle. After all, he's from Northern Ireland but represents the RoI at international level. 

Just now, Boab said:

Spot on.

If anything should come out of rememberance week, it’s the point that the freedoms we now enjoy are because of their sacrifice. Some views may be unpalatable to some but they are entitled to them.

Indeed. Perhaps if more people spent the silences actually thinking about these things, and the freedom we enjoy because of their sacrifices, as opposed to scanning around looking for people not wearing poppies, then we would maybe get somewhere as a society.

Just now, Icon of Symmetry said:

Indeed. Perhaps if more people spent the silences actually thinking about these things, and the freedom we enjoy because of their sacrifices, as opposed to scanning around looking for people not wearing poppies, then we would maybe get somewhere as a society.

Yip.

It’s what I do at these times. 

2 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Well he could move to the RoI where he really wants to be (aye right) and play for a team there if he is really a man of principle. After all, he's from Northern Ireland but represents the RoI at international level. 

Or he could move back to Derry once his career is over, and probably be a part of the generation that votes for NI to rejoin Eire. The Catholic population is increasing faster than the protestant one there, and some experts expect them to overtake soon. Can only imagine how proud he would be to be a part of such a monumental historical event. :)

Forever Hearts
2 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Or he could move back to Derry once his career is over, and probably be a part of the generation that votes for NI to rejoin Eire. The Catholic population is increasing faster than the protestant one there, and some experts expect them to overtake soon. Can only imagine how proud he would be to be a part of such a monumental historical event. :)

Or he could just continue to trouser thousands every week from a big bad British football club. A man of principle indeed. 🙄

Just now, Forever Hearts said:

Or he could just continue to trouser thousands every week from a big bad British football club. A man of principle indeed. 🙄

Don't see anything wrong with his principles. Good for him, he's gone to another country to work and earn good money. Whilst in that other country he has paid his taxes and NI. Successful young man goes to another country to earn his fortune. While in that other country, he sticks to his principles and feelings of national identity towards his country of birth. A nice story imo.

Forever Hearts
2 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Don't see anything wrong with his principles. Good for him, he's gone to another country to work and earn good money. Whilst in that other country he has paid his taxes and NI. Successful young man goes to another country to earn his fortune. While in that other country, he sticks to his principles and feelings of national identity towards his country of birth. A nice story imo.

Why would you go to a country that you hate to live and work in? Could it maybe be the massive salary? Surely not. 

4 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

His taxes pay for the British Army and the regime that he reckons has discriminated against him and his ilk.

Principled my arse.

5 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Why would you go to a country that you hate to live and work in? Could it maybe be the massive salary? Surely not. 

Maybe he doesn't hate England? I don't think I've ever read any stories about him hating England. Lot's of British people go to work in countries with terrible human rights records like Saudi Arabia or Dubai. They earn their crust and they get on with their lives. Doesn't mean they have to agree with the system of government or denounce their personal feelings of national identity.

Edited by Icon of Symmetry

Forever Hearts
1 minute ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Maybe he doesn't hate England? I don't think I've ever read any stories about him hating England. Lot's of British people go to work in countries with terrible human rights records like Saudi Arabia or Dubai. They earn their crust and they get on with their lives. Doesn't mean they have to agree with the system of government or denounce their personal feelings of national identity.

If you don't think staunch Republicans from the Creggan hate England and all it stands for then there's no point continuing this discussion. 

Forever Hearts
4 minutes ago, Iconic Idiot said:

His taxes pay for the British Army and the regime that he reckons has discriminated against him and his ilk.

Principled my arse.

Exactly. 

Just now, Forever Hearts said:

If you don't think staunch Republicans from the Creggan hate England and all it stands for then there's no point continuing this discussion. 

Oh... okay then. Cheerio.

50 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I’ve not told any lies, I’ve not backtracked on anything but I’ve agreed that I was misinformed. 
How have I ignored anyone calling someone a racist, I was one of the first this time last year to do so and haven’t seen any proof that we are wrong.

The people I’m talking about are stealing from PS are not Hearts fans, they’re well known for doing what they do. My motivation is to open peoples eyes, and to make people aware of things I feel guilty for not doing more to stop. 

Sorry if these revelations obscure your view of the world but having followed Hearts since 1972 and been and done everything as a Jambo I’m no interloper. 
My masters degree from the UoE would indicate I’m not thick, argumentative/opinionated /loud mouthed arsehole then yes I’m guilty as charged.

You a politician? You've not told any lies, you were just misinformed 🤣

Congratulations for having a masters. I suggest you revisit critical thinking as you agree your guilty as charged for opinions without foundation. 

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, Super T said:

You a politician? You've not told any lies, you were just misinformed 🤣

Congratulations for having a masters. I suggest you revisit critical thinking as you agree your guilty as charged for opinions without foundation. 

I repeated lies told to me, I didn’t make them up.

There is not only foundation but evidence, sorry if you can’t believe that.

I have no reason to lie. 

Bet he was delighted to see Michael O'Neill get the Stoke job :)

4 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I have no reason to lie. 

Donald Trump type post imo

If you've got evidence of individuals stealing from charity tins, then act on it and contact authorities. But you've already conceded it's lies so they may charge you with wasting their time.

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, stan said:

Donald Trump type post imo

If you've got evidence of individuals stealing from charity tins, then act on it and contact authorities. But you've already conceded it's lies so they may charge you with wasting their time.

Is it so hard for you to keep up, how many times do I have to say that the people who told the lies are the ones who stole the money? I should’ve told the correct authorities at the time it was happening, fear of losing my job and being complicit in the crime stopped me from doing so. That’s on me, no doubt about that.

Pasquale for King
14 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Bet he was delighted to see Michael O'Neill get the Stoke job :)

Probably, they’re both NI catholic’s aren’t they and could have a lot in common.

2 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Probably, they’re both NI catholic’s aren’t they and could have a lot in common.

O'Neill was upset that the Republic were targeting young catholics to join ROI from an early age, with very little intention of playing them.

Martin O'Neill expressed his disappointment in Michael O'Neill for bringing religion into it :laugh2:

In fairness to McLean, Michael appeared to have no isse with McLean changing allegiances as he did it when he was 22, not 15 or 16.

Pasquale for King
5 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

O'Neill was upset that the Republic were targeting young catholics to join ROI from an early age, with very little intention of playing them.

Martin O'Neill expressed his disappointment in Michael O'Neill for bringing religion into it :laugh2:

In fairness to McLean, Michael appeared to have no isse with McLean changing allegiances as he did it when he was 22, not 15 or 16.

No wonder, Macphee keeps saying how few Pros they have to chose from, around 30 apparently and shows how well they’ve done under those circumstances. Anyone else noticed that because Sky show their games that Ireland are now described as a home country on there 🤔?

2 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

All this because he does not wear a poppy.

I would imagine he is in the majority as I would think there are more non wearers every year.

Forever Hearts

Tommy Conlon, The Times

James McClean has right to snub poppy but he needs to learn full story

It is that time of year again when James McClean sparks uproar among thousands of football fans because of his notoriously stubborn refusal to wear a decent first touch.

No matter how much abuse they shower upon the Stoke City winger, his left foot insists on turning to concrete as soon as it makes contact with a ball. The frustration and resentment it has caused for most of this decade shows no sign of abating.

In comparison with this gross professional negligence, his notoriously stubborn refusal to wear a remembrance poppy could be considered a matter of personal choice. For anyone who believes in freedom of expression, it is not a misdemeanour at all. It is the essence of liberty, a living assertion of the citizen’s right to democratic choice — which is not to say that the 30-year-old clogger does not need a few lessons in politics and manners.

McClean grew up brainwashed with a simplistic version of the distressing story that surrounded him in Northern Ireland. In this version Martin McGuinness, his fellow Derry man, was a freedom fighter, a working-class hero, a revolutionary inspiration. It seems that John Hume barely existed at all, albeit that he is a Derry man who is revered as a statesman and who in 1998 was a co-recipient of the Nobel peace prize. In his pronouncements over the years, McClean has never mentioned Hume.

When McGuinness died in March 2017, McClean described him in a statement as “a good friend . . . a great leader, a great hero and above all a great man. Thinking of all your loved ones.”

Julie Hambleton was thinking of loved ones that day, in particular her 18-year-old sister Maxine, who was one of 21 people murdered by IRA bombs in two pubs in Birmingham on November 21, 1974. She has devoted much of her life since to bringing the perpetrators to justice. McGuinness, she steadfastly maintains, had “so much blood on his hands”. The death of the unrepentant IRA commander prompted a diametrically different response from Ms Hambleton.

“I feel sad because here was a man who I believe could have given us so many answers to our questions and the questions of many others who are victims of the Troubles in Northern Ireland. His family have our genuine condolences. We are not evil people. But he has had a full life and has a family, children, grandchildren — how lucky for him. What about Maxine and Jane Davis and the rest of the 21 who were killed in the pub bombings?”

Through Sunderland, Wigan Athletic, West Bromwich Albion and Stoke City, McClean has made a handsome living in those English heartlands where McGuinness and his cadre of sociopaths wreaked the most dreadful human suffering. Warrington, Manchester, the M62: does he know what happened in these places? Does he care? His comments have shown a regrettable insensitivity to the country that has given him a livelihood of which he could never have dreamt in Derry.

If he has struggled to show a modicum of consideration for his adopted community, perhaps he ought to be mindful of his fellow emigrants, the Irish men and women who for generations before him made their lives in Britain. The atrocities of Irish terrorism brought crippling shame upon them. It was they who were left to deal with the inevitable backlash provoked by these crimes against humanity.

It seems that in McClean’s world there is only one such crime that matters: the shooting dead of 13 unarmed civilians in Derry by British soldiers on Bloody Sunday — January 30, 1972. Five years ago, while at Wigan, he wrote an open letter to Dave Whelan, the club chairman. At the time he was being subjected to a storm of vitriol. He prefaced his explanation by stressing he had “complete respect” for those who fought and died in both world wars. But Bloody Sunday made the wearing of the poppy a step too far.

“Please understand that when you come from Creggan like myself or the majority of places in Derry, every person still lives in the shadow of one of the darkest days in Ireland’s history. It is just part of who we are, ingrained into us from birth.”

Fair enough. His conscience will not allow it. The problem arises of someone who seems to know only a fraction of the story. “Ingrained into us from birth” is an admission that he has been force-fed a version that leans heavily on denial, self-pity and sentimental nationalism.

While Hume, his SDLP colleagues and their supporters stood four-square for peace, civility and civilisation, it was McGuinness, the IRA and their counterparts in Ulster loyalism who were dragging that society into its chamber of horrors.

One of the most infamous horrors was perpetrated at a ceremony to commemorate the war dead in Enniskillen, Co Fermanagh, on November 8, 1987. Irish terrorists killed 12 people that day and injured 63, many of them elderly. It was an outrage that stunned both nations, known as the Remembrance Day bombing, the Poppy Day massacre.

The wearing or not of a poppy on a football field seems trivial but it would be no trivial matter if McClean reconsidered his position in the light of that hideous day. Stripped of history and tribalism, it would be a simple, stand-alone gesture of atonement for that unfathomable act of cruelty. McClean takes a lot of pride in the strength of his convictions. He insists he has done it on principle and that, as he said in his letter to Whelan, “if you’re a man you should stand up for what you believe in”.

The point is that it matters less what you “believe in” than what you know. Believing in something is often a shortcut for people who do not bother to inform themselves or who do not want to know. Blind conviction becomes a refuge from inconvenient truths.

McClean’s political sensibilities are as crude as his football skills. He has not made life easy by refusing to wear the symbol of “the Brits” but it is easier than telling home truths to his people. If he needs to know one thing, it is that standing up to one’s tribe is the toughest principle to live by, the hardest test of all.

3 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

Tommy Conlon, The Times

James McClean has right to snub poppy but he needs to learn full story

It is that time of year again when James McClean sparks uproar among thousands of football fans because of his notoriously stubborn refusal to wear a decent first touch.

No matter how much abuse they shower upon the Stoke City winger, his left foot insists on turning to concrete as soon as it makes contact with a ball. The frustration and resentment it has caused for most of this decade shows no sign of abating.

In comparison with this gross professional negligence, his notoriously stubborn refusal to wear a remembrance poppy could be considered a matter of personal choice. For anyone who believes in freedom of expression, it is not a misdemeanour at all. It is the essence of liberty, a living assertion of the citizen’s right to democratic choice — which is not to say that the 30-year-old clogger does not need a few lessons in politics and manners.

McClean grew up brainwashed with a simplistic version of the distressing story that surrounded him in Northern Ireland. In this version Martin McGuinness, his fellow Derry man, was a freedom fighter, a working-class hero, a revolutionary inspiration. It seems that John Hume barely existed at all, albeit that he is a Derry man who is revered as a statesman and who in 1998 was a co-recipient of the Nobel peace prize. In his pronouncements over the years, McClean has never mentioned Hume.

When McGuinness died in March 2017, McClean described him in a statement as “a good friend . . . a great leader, a great hero and above all a great man. Thinking of all your loved ones.”

Julie Hambleton was thinking of loved ones that day, in particular her 18-year-old sister Maxine, who was one of 21 people murdered by IRA bombs in two pubs in Birmingham on November 21, 1974. She has devoted much of her life since to bringing the perpetrators to justice. McGuinness, she steadfastly maintains, had “so much blood on his hands”. The death of the unrepentant IRA commander prompted a diametrically different response from Ms Hambleton.

“I feel sad because here was a man who I believe could have given us so many answers to our questions and the questions of many others who are victims of the Troubles in Northern Ireland. His family have our genuine condolences. We are not evil people. But he has had a full life and has a family, children, grandchildren — how lucky for him. What about Maxine and Jane Davis and the rest of the 21 who were killed in the pub bombings?”

Through Sunderland, Wigan Athletic, West Bromwich Albion and Stoke City, McClean has made a handsome living in those English heartlands where McGuinness and his cadre of sociopaths wreaked the most dreadful human suffering. Warrington, Manchester, the M62: does he know what happened in these places? Does he care? His comments have shown a regrettable insensitivity to the country that has given him a livelihood of which he could never have dreamt in Derry.

If he has struggled to show a modicum of consideration for his adopted community, perhaps he ought to be mindful of his fellow emigrants, the Irish men and women who for generations before him made their lives in Britain. The atrocities of Irish terrorism brought crippling shame upon them. It was they who were left to deal with the inevitable backlash provoked by these crimes against humanity.

It seems that in McClean’s world there is only one such crime that matters: the shooting dead of 13 unarmed civilians in Derry by British soldiers on Bloody Sunday — January 30, 1972. Five years ago, while at Wigan, he wrote an open letter to Dave Whelan, the club chairman. At the time he was being subjected to a storm of vitriol. He prefaced his explanation by stressing he had “complete respect” for those who fought and died in both world wars. But Bloody Sunday made the wearing of the poppy a step too far.

“Please understand that when you come from Creggan like myself or the majority of places in Derry, every person still lives in the shadow of one of the darkest days in Ireland’s history. It is just part of who we are, ingrained into us from birth.”

Fair enough. His conscience will not allow it. The problem arises of someone who seems to know only a fraction of the story. “Ingrained into us from birth” is an admission that he has been force-fed a version that leans heavily on denial, self-pity and sentimental nationalism.

While Hume, his SDLP colleagues and their supporters stood four-square for peace, civility and civilisation, it was McGuinness, the IRA and their counterparts in Ulster loyalism who were dragging that society into its chamber of horrors.

One of the most infamous horrors was perpetrated at a ceremony to commemorate the war dead in Enniskillen, Co Fermanagh, on November 8, 1987. Irish terrorists killed 12 people that day and injured 63, many of them elderly. It was an outrage that stunned both nations, known as the Remembrance Day bombing, the Poppy Day massacre.

The wearing or not of a poppy on a football field seems trivial but it would be no trivial matter if McClean reconsidered his position in the light of that hideous day. Stripped of history and tribalism, it would be a simple, stand-alone gesture of atonement for that unfathomable act of cruelty. McClean takes a lot of pride in the strength of his convictions. He insists he has done it on principle and that, as he said in his letter to Whelan, “if you’re a man you should stand up for what you believe in”.

The point is that it matters less what you “believe in” than what you know. Believing in something is often a shortcut for people who do not bother to inform themselves or who do not want to know. Blind conviction becomes a refuge from inconvenient truths.

McClean’s political sensibilities are as crude as his football skills. He has not made life easy by refusing to wear the symbol of “the Brits” but it is easier than telling home truths to his people. If he needs to know one thing, it is that standing up to one’s tribe is the toughest principle to live by, the hardest test of all.

:cornette:

fabienleclerq

James McLean is a horrible bigoted *****, he can chose to wear the poppy or not. His principles are evidently easily bought. 

17 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

James McLean is a horrible bigoted *****, he can chose to wear the poppy or not. His principles are evidently easily bought. 

I’ve no idea if James McLean is a bigot or not. He has every right to choose to not wear a poppy though, agree on that 100%. I don’t agree about his principles though. 

30 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Quality retort. 👍

Indeed. Thanks for posting that well argued article above FH.

I personally couldn't give a horse's cuss whether an individual wants to wear a poppy or not (or even wear one of the alternatively coloured poppies). Booing or disrupting a minute's silence, if it happens, is a different thing, no matter how much you disagree with that silence or the person/group of people/cause that it is for. Waiting for the minute's silence to be over to enter the stadium is not too bad an approach, to be fair. Singing "You can stick your ******** poppies up your ****", less so.

Bridge of Djoum
6 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

I have no reason to lie. 

During your studies did you do any research? Referencing? Cross checking? 

Stephane Grappelli
2 hours ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

I’ve no idea if James McLean is a bigot or not. He has every right to choose to not wear a poppy though, agree on that 100%. I don’t agree about his principles though. 

Despite our banter on the other thread I agree with you wholeheartedly on this.  

Forever Hearts
3 hours ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Have a guess? 

45 minutes ago, Stephane Grappelli said:

Despite our banter on the other thread I agree with you wholeheartedly on this.  

Poppy fascists do my head in. I choose to buy a poppy and take part in the silences. Others do not. Some have extremely mitigating personal reasons not to. Articles shaming them for their beliefs, and folk desperately searching for non-poppy wearers to direct their seethe at are missing the whole point of remembrance anyway.

Stephane Grappelli
1 hour ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Poppy fascists do my head in. I choose to buy a poppy and take part in the silences. Others do not. Some have extremely mitigating personal reasons not to. Articles shaming them for their beliefs, and folk desperately searching for non-poppy wearers to direct their seethe at are missing the whole point of remembrance anyway.

Spot on mate.

fabienleclerq
5 hours ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

I don't really want to have a back and forth about him, imo he's a disrespectful cretin (he's entitled to be one, those men for his right). His principles again imo are easily bought, if he dislikes the British so much why would he live here and pay tax to fund the ones he dislikes? He could literally play football all over the world. 

Stephane Grappelli
53 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

I don't really want to have a back and forth about him, imo he's a disrespectful cretin (he's entitled to be one, those men for his right). His principles again imo are easily bought, if he dislikes the British so much why would he live here and pay tax to fund the ones he dislikes? He could literally play football all over the world. 

Bit of a leap to equate not wearing a poppy with hating the British.

41 minutes ago, Stephane Grappelli said:

He is British so not sure why he shouldn't work in England. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 hour ago, Stephane Grappelli said:

In his case it’s probably true. I don’t object to him not wearing a poppy but I can understand why a lot of people think he should **** off elsewhere 

On 11/11/2019 at 09:58, 4marsbars said:

I deplore the twisted, nonsensical antics of the Green Brigade. But as the poem about Glasgow sectarianism says: 'deplore what is to be deplored and then find out the rest'

I noticed in the article that the Green Brigade were booed by Celtic fans from all the other sections of the ground. Good.

We have idiots who sing loyalist songs that have no relevance whatsoever to HMFC. But we would never claim that all Hearts fans, or HMFC in general, are loyalists (whatever that means; after more than half a century going to Tynecastle I still have no idea). Let's not pretend that the Green Brigade represent Celtic.

To be clear, Celtic fans died fighting alongside our parents and grandparents in all kinds of conflicts, or as civilians (e.g. in the Clydebank blitz) and we will remember them, including today at 11.00, just as the vast majority of those at Parkhead remembered yesterday.

Absolutely spot on 

Pasquale for King
10 hours ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

During your studies did you do any research? Referencing? Cross checking? 

All of that, I took my boss at face value as he probably took the lies he was told too. I did look into PS but didn’t find the information they have available now.

Forever Hearts
7 hours ago, davemclaren said:

He is British so not sure why he shouldn't work in England. 

Makes you wonder why he jumped ship to play for the Republic of Ireland. A right teaser that one. 🙄

fabienleclerq
8 hours ago, Stephane Grappelli said:

Not really much of a leap to think a guy from Derry who won't wear a poppy due to an ingrained hatred of the British army feels the same about brits in general. Its edgy to defend him though... 

• Maple Leaf locked this topic