Statement from Gorgie Boys Ultras - Singing Section to return?

Alex Kintner

William H. Bonney
14 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I fully support this. Next I want controlled pyrotechnics lots of swearing, a designated family section,  safe standing, alcohol and lots of venom and hatred.

sounds like my sons 5th birthday party. 

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alex Kintner

• Boab

• GinRummy

• Governor Tarkin

19 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I fully support this. Next I want controlled pyrotechnics lots of swearing, a designated family section,  safe standing, alcohol and lots of venom and hatred.

That you @Governor Tarkin ?

4 minutes ago, Dino Velvet said:

Best post you’ve ever made!

:rofl:

Frank you're like a dug with  a bone,what  a complete nippy you really are.on another thread you denied stalking the young team, now this.sad sad man

6 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Get rid of the drum for starters lads.👍

Oh and if you looking in Ann please ban drums from the away support as well. 

Drum was excellent on Saturday

1 hour ago, Morph said:

All the best but think they’re going to be up against it with the fans. 

Getting rid of the twitter would be a good first step as people are just going to find things there to criticise the group for.  Tynie desperately needs some atmosphere injected back into it so would be good for these groups to succeed if possible. 

Agreed best thing the could do is stay of social media and just go to games and enjoy themselves .

As a bunch of teenager's  they'll  learn by their mistakes

9 minutes ago, jambocub said:

As a bunch of teenager's  they'll  learn by their mistakes

Some do, some don’t.

Why G lower may I ask? Surely a better chance of not causing issues with away fans if we moved it towards Gorgie end. Upper tier would be better too. 

I support anything that generates atmosphere but I think G lower will attract the wrong kind again. 

13 minutes ago, Kev1998 said:

Frank you're like a dug with  a bone,what  a complete nippy you really are.on another thread you denied stalking the young team, now this.sad sad man

They chose to release a statement on social media today about the possible return of the singing section. I’m pretty sure a thread about it was inevitable. 

You seem particularly butthurt that they’re being discussed. Is that you in the Hitler mask? 😂

6 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Some do, some don’t.

Correct but we were  all teenagers once .. 

At least let them have the chance

No certainly not ,but I can't get my head round your obsession with them,you yourself admitted that you hadn't posted for a while then     bam you're right back in with the boots?

9 minutes ago, jambocub said:

Correct but we were  all teenagers once .. 

At least let them have the chance

Of course. :thumbsup:

Just, in my opinion, not so likely to happen nowadays.

Edited by Morgan

4 minutes ago, Kev1998 said:

No certainly not ,but I can't get my head round your obsession with them,you yourself admitted that you hadn't posted for a while then     bam you're right back in with the boots?

You’re spot on. Before this thread I hadn’t posted about them for at least six months 👍🏻

So why did you feel you had to start a thread about a group who follow hearts home and away  through thick and thin and get right behind the team?

Heart of Darkness

Let boys an girls have some fun!!

Won't be long till they are working/mortgage/kids and having no fun whatsoever.

I remember being 16 at Tynecastle in 86 and singing every song that was being sung and doing the bouncy bouncy!!

If I was 16 years old now......I'd be in the front row with the big fn drum!!

7 minutes ago, Kev1998 said:

So why did you feel you had to start a thread about a group who follow hearts home and away  through thick and thin and get right behind the team?

Because they posted a lengthy statement on social media today about meeting with the club about their intention to reopen the singing section and self-police. I thought that merited discussion given the content on their twitter page. 

Heart of Darkness
57 minutes ago, Dino Velvet said:

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆👍👍👍

If it was me ,I would just be glad that a devoted band of young guys got behind the club through bad times,I wouldn't be sniffing about on Twitter pages trying to dig up some dirt on them. 

7 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

The best bit of advice I can give to these young scamps is to not listen to any advice from us old gits.

You batter on, chaps. Gorgie Rules.

Correct , ' mon the  ' hearts'🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻👏

5 hours ago, Serge Pizzorno said:

Can you go a day on here without posting the word ned?

Ummm ofcourse

in this case it is the correct word though 

I sit in wheatfield and you don’t know the team/drum are there - just the way the acoustics work. Located in Gorgie stand, they’d be more effective. 

Edited by Baxfee

Stephane Grappelli
16 hours ago, To Be Frank said:

Statement from Gorgie Boys Ultras (Singing Section) :-

We had a meeting with hearts this week about the best way to put a plan in place for the section and have came up with a few ideas the main plan is moving the section into section G lower on a permanent basis

I want to make clear for all hearts supporters, the section is NOT there to cause trouble, or get into fights with opposition fans, I see a lot of negative comments from hearts supporters towards our section, we want the same as every hearts supporter, to go and cheer on our beloved hearts week in week out but we want to create that atmosphere at Tynecastle, we want to help motivate the players on the park, motivate as many hearts supporters as we can to cheer and sing as much as they can

We understand some supporters just want to go watch the game and leave and we respect this, We have had a lot of interest from a lot of hearts supporters recently especially in the past week about coming and sitting in with the section to cheer on our beloved jambos and we really appreciate this, we are glad supporters are recognising us and want to be a part of creating the atmosphere we have been missing at home and away matches 

What we are looking for is for as many supporters to get on board as possible, Tynecastle is a big stadium holding over 20,000 supporters, The players, hearts staff aswell as the hearts board are really keen on making The Gorgie Boys singing section as big and loud as we can, just because we are in section Lower G there’s 3 stands in the stadium hearts supporters are in, standing up and joining in with our chants may also motivate other people to do the same and really get behind the players on the park 

We are a self funded section who are putting everything we can into this and would really appreciate the backing of as many jambos as we can

Any questions, if you’d like to know more about our section or if you’d like to get involved with the gorgie boys please contact us on:

[email protected] 

If you’d like any videos or lyrics of chants we have recorded so far we can send these via social media or email 

Thanks for reading and please share

Thanks

🇱🇻Gorgie Boys🇱🇻

15 hours ago, To Be Frank said:

Honestly can’t see the club agreeing to this plan. One look at this group’s Twitter account shows they’ve burnt their bridges (referring to our owner as Ann Jong Budge and an old cow and then retweeting a photoshopped picture of Levein getting executed and someone in a Hearts top and Hitler mask and calling them Adolf Budge) 🙄

You seem to know an awful lot about these guys.  What's going on here?  What's your angle?

30 minutes ago, Stephane Grappelli said:

You seem to know an awful lot about these guys.  What's going on here?  What's your angle?

The tweets that he has posted are all public, it doesn’t take any digging to find them. 

9 hours ago, To Be Frank said:

They chose to release a statement on social media today about the possible return of the singing section. I’m pretty sure a thread about it was inevitable. 

You seem particularly butthurt that they’re being discussed. Is that you in the Hitler mask? 😂

Tommy Robinson mask :whistling:

Geoff Kilpatrick

I'm happy for Frank. He has an opportunity to start a new thread again after every home game. :rolleyes:

Opposing the young lads is a peculiar position to take, for a fan I mean. It makes me suspicious of those who do. 

Phil D. Corners
9 hours ago, el_jambo74 said:

Why G lower may I ask? Surely a better chance of not causing issues with away fans if we moved it towards Gorgie end. Upper tier would be better too. 

I support anything that generates atmosphere but I think G lower will attract the wrong kind again. 

I’m with this. I would support this but in the Gorgie stand. Most Germans teams are set up with the standing section and away fans at opposite ends. The signing battle over the pitch is what brings the atmosphere. 

Start with section Z and see how it grows. 

8 hours ago, Kev1998 said:

If it was me ,I would just be glad that a devoted band of young guys got behind the club through bad times,I wouldn't be sniffing about on Twitter pages trying to dig up some dirt on them. 

I’d hardly call having a look at their twitter page sniffing about. They released a statement so I had a look to see what they’d been up to over the past six months. If their social media posts reflect their views then they’ve got worse.

Am I glad they attend matches and support the team...absolutely.

Do I have concerns that the way they ‘support’ the team actually provides more negatives than positives for the club...absolutely.

1 hour ago, Stephane Grappelli said:

If reading a statement on Facebook then having a look on Twitter qualifies me as being knowledgable on the subject then I’m flattered.

The only angle I have is wanting what’s best for the club I love.

24 minutes ago, allystrachan said:

I just looked on their twitter page & didn’t see any Ann jong budge or hitler references. 

Screenshots earlier on this thread. Have they deleted them?

Edit. Nope, still there.

07080ACA-AF41-4A19-B336-57BDFB929958.jpeg

Edited by To Be Frank

A "statement" :gok:  

It's all ways the same: cut the crap out and the whole of Tynie will support them. Behave like mini huns and ******s they are quite rightly going to get slaughtered.   

As for that photo above of Hitler/"Jeffers" :vrface: The wee flag emoji. Sign of an absolute simpleton. 

14 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Screenshots earlier on this thread. Have they deleted them?

Edit. Nope, still there.

07080ACA-AF41-4A19-B336-57BDFB929958.jpeg

Why is the moustache so long?

10 hours ago, Dino Velvet said:

:lol: 

Ann Jong Budge. I’m sure even Ann would find that funny. 

:rofl: 

Stephane Grappelli
48 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

The tweets that he has posted are all public, it doesn’t take any digging to find them. 

Sorry for any confusion but I was talking to Frank.  Really sorry if that wasn't clear.

1 minute ago, Kev1998 said:

Now there's a surprise Sarah o on the case

Kev, are you associated with the young team ultras in any way? One of your lads part of the group possibly?

Stephane Grappelli
20 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

If reading a statement on Facebook then having a look on Twitter qualifies me as being knowledgable on the subject then I’m flattered.

The only angle I have is wanting what’s best for the club I love.

I see, thanks.  I'm not on Facebook so you're more knowledgeable than me about their activities there, put it that way.

Just now, Des Lynam said:

Is Frank?......

McCabe? 

:lol: 

Sorry but I'd grass on them for being wee arseholes as well. If they drag the name of the club through the mud then they can get tae. Simple as that. 

If they can cut out all of the shite. ALL of the wee hard men shite. ALL of the sectarian shite then there's a great start. 

• davemclaren locked this topic