Hibs new gaffer? (Merged threads)

Never Let Them Forget

2 hours ago, rudi must stay said:

Good manager I have to say.

Based on what? Just asking, he doesn't seem to have done too much from his current record.

rudi must stay
2 minutes ago, tokyowalnut said:

Based on what? Just asking, he doesn't seem to have done too much from his current record.

I watched quite a few interviews with him at Notts County last season. He's a motivated guy that works his socks off, not the manager or guy I expected after being a multi-millionaire premiership player but he's genuinely very enthusiastic about football

6 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

I watched quite a few interviews with him at Notts County last season. He's a motivated guy that works his socks off, not the manager or guy I expected after being a multi-millionaire premiership player but he's genuinely very enthusiastic about football

all that does not make someone a good manager. if i was a football manager i would probably be as motivated and work as hard, i doubt i would be a good manager

rudi must stay
1 minute ago, milky_26 said:

all that does not make someone a good manager. if i was a football manager i would probably be as motivated and work as hard, i doubt i would be a good manager

Ofcourse, it is down to the 90 minutes. 

Some are just all talk. But I felt he had something and he did alright for a while at Notts County.

Maroon tinted glasses 2

It makes not a blind bit of difference who they choose, once they experience the natural order in their first derby game (as has been the start of the end for many a hoobs manager) it will all be downhill from there. 

queensferryjambo

Wasn't there rumblings that Hibs new owner was looking at an American manager?

I personally hope their new manager is yet another dud of course.

ScandinavianJambo
2 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Who cares who takes on the poisoned chalice 

they are doomed I tell you doomed:sterb147:

😂😂😂

Ricardo Shillyshally

Kewell would be a very typical hibs appointment. They usually seem to go for relatively young aspiring managers and get it wrong.

3 hours ago, milky_26 said:

You wouldn't be as bad as me.  I often have an afternoon sleep.

Guest ToqueJambo

Appointing an even less successful coach at an even lower level in England than Heckingbottom would certainly be a very Hibs move. I think Ross is a shoe-in though. Low risk but quite high profile on paper, and a sort of but not really GIRUY to us if he does well into the bargain.

Edited by ToqueJambo

Hearts are in turmoil and we have a thread with concern/curiosity on who the new Hibs manager is going to be !! 

Bollocks to Hibs and bollocks to every single one who sails on their ship !