Quick question

Doctor FinnBarr

Doctor FinnBarr

Just went to print off my tickets for today and my printer has run out of ink. Can I pick them up at the TO later or do I need to rush to Tesco when I wake to buy new ink?

Doctor FinnBarr
1 minute ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Can you not get them to scan off your phone at turnstiles? Sure that got a mention before.

Not that clever mate, tics are on my PC

Jambof3tornado
Just now, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Haha in that case I'd be getting up early for a trip to tesco!!!

Big Slim Stylee
54 minutes ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Just went to print off my tickets for today and my printer has run out of ink. Can I pick them up at the TO later or do I need to rush to Tesco when I wake to buy new ink?

Cheapest way is find a Rymans. Cost you couple of quid? One in Shandwick Place. You just email tickets they’ll print them. Email address to send is on website. Did it a few weeks back.. when printer ran out 😀

https://www.ryman.co.uk/shandwick_place

Edited by Big Slim Stylee

Doctor FinnBarr
26 minutes ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

Cheapest way is find a Rymans. Cost you couple of quid? One in Shandwick Place. You just email tickets they’ll print them. Email address to send is on website. Did it a few weeks back.. when printer ran out 😀

https://www.ryman.co.uk/shandwick_place

5 minutes ago, Baillie07 said:

I would meet you at the game if you wanted, I could print them off and get them to you? Just an option of course 

I'm in Blackburn guys, think its best I just hit Tesco Bathgate early doors, thanks for the offer Baillie07

Edited by FinnBarr Saunders

Big Slim Stylee
1 hour ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

I'm in Blackburn guys, think its best I just hit Tesco Bathgate early doors, thanks for the offer Baillie07

Ah! Weeeelll I tried! Hope it works out.

joondalupjambo
7 hours ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Do you get emails to your phone?  If so can you not email them to yourself from the PC, as an attachment?  Then open on phone and scan at gate?

Just a thought.

email them yo yourself and anyone else you care also (particularly who tickets are for)

Open the pdf on your phone from the email.

get your phone scanned at turnstile 

54 minutes ago, joondalupjambo said:

Do you get emails to your phone?  If so can you not email them to yourself from the PC, as an attachment?  Then open on phone and scan at gate?

Just a thought.

Or e mail to one of your mates or a neighbour who has a printer 

Seen some nutter in Bathgate tesco this morning kicking printers on the shelves in the electronics isle. 

Should have just used the printer teso provide for these things. 

Forever Hearts
21 minutes ago, Homme said:

Seen some nutter in Bathgate tesco this morning kicking printers on the shelves in the electronics isle.

Should have just used the printer teso provide for these things. 

Was it the black isle? 

Perth to Paisley

I am always wary of losing my st .... does scanning the barcode work at the turnstile  ... if so I will take a photo and keep it on my phone.

3 minutes ago, Perth to Paisley said:

I am always wary of losing my st .... does scanning the barcode work at the turnstile  ... if so I will take a photo and keep it on my phone.

Yes, and if you want to be extra safe in case you lose both your ST and phone, you could upload a photo of the barcode to the forum. On an unrelated topic, what seat/section are you in?