Steven Naismith

tartofmidlothian

Just now, been here before said:

Naismith could be the player that finally makes Walker.

Yep.  Saw enough in 10 mins at Pittodrie to see that when Uche, Walker and Naismith click there’s goals in us.  

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Robbo-Jambo

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Robert Lazar

• been here before

been here before
1 minute ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Yep.  Saw enough in 10 mins at Pittodrie to see that when Uche, Walker and Naismith click there’s goals in us.  

Aye. Lets be honest though if Walker doesnt improve his game playing alongside Naismith its never going to happen.

1 minute ago, been here before said:

Naismith could be the player that finally makes Walker.

Walker was arguably the best player at the club before he left. There's nothing to make other than him injury free and fully committed,

He is already the latter imo. 

1 minute ago, Robert Lazar said:

Walker was arguably the best player at the club before he left. There's nothing to make other than him injury free and fully committed,

He is already the latter imo. 

Aye but in the 6 months before he left, he wasn't that. To not derail the thread however, I agree with Been Here Before in saying that Naismith as a team mate and mentor could pass a lot on to Jamie 

7 minutes ago, Thommo414 said:

Aye but in the 6 months before he left, he wasn't that. To not derail the thread however, I agree with Been Here Before in saying that Naismith as a team mate and mentor could pass a lot on to Jamie 

He has a point in a way, but i don't think it's Jamie that needs the mentor so much,  Maybe Wighton. 

31 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

This is what a kind poster sent to me about him when he was trying to engage in a ridiculous argument with me before.

Screenshot_20191108-193753_Samsung Internet.jpg

I've had him on ignore for a long time now. Irks a bit when someone quotes him and I can see it.

42 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

This is what a kind poster sent to me about him when he was trying to engage in a ridiculous argument with me before.

Screenshot_20191108-193753_Samsung Internet.jpg

Quite right. Some people genuinely seem to get off on arguing with others behind the safety of their phone/computer.

Pretty sad really. Best just to ignore them.

1 hour ago, Tenor said:

Why so argumentative? Had a bad day?

Don't rise bud. He cant reply without sarcasm or some sort of smart arse comment.

1 hour ago, Sheriffs said:

Hated him before he played for us because of his histrionics and blatant cheating.

Accepted him in a Hearts shirt and was ecstatic like everyone else when he finally committed his future and signed.

The whole saga now is boring and I'd prefer him to put in a string of performances before doing press conferences and spouting to newspapers. 

He seems to be a very selfish individual.

This is incredible.

Hated him before he played for us because of his histrionics and blatant cheating.

Accepted him in a Hearts shirt and was ecstatic like everyone else when he finally committed his future and signed.

The whole saga now is boring and I'd prefer him to put in a string of performances before doing press conferences and spouting to newspapers. 

:wtfvlad:

Steven Naismith selfish?

Read up a bit on the guy before posting shite like that.

A friday night on Jambos kickback lol, I dont know poster above but I can only assume his quest for gos 50th cap !!

Anyone that knows his background at Everton etc would not be calling him that.

1571178345357.thumb.png.130372ac4aa4a7ae251cf5996b4e4fc2.png

1 minute ago, graygo said:

:wtfvlad:

Steven Naismith selfish?

Read up a bit on the guy before posting shite like that.

"Read up on the guy" 

No, sorry.

I'd rather watch him play Football for Hearts and see him make us a better team.

His past two interviews I've seen don't suggest this and I'd rather he waited until he had 10 games under his belt until he thought it correct to spout publically. 

I'm calling that as selfish.

I'm joining in.

Well done for having a pop and a footballer who is the exception to the rule.

1 minute ago, Sheriffs said:

"Read up on the guy" 

No, sorry.

I'd rather watch him play Football for Hearts and see him make us a better team.

His past two interviews I've seen don't suggest this and I'd rather he waited until he had 10 games under his belt until he thought it correct to spout publically. 

When you're done embarrassing yourself 

https://www.scotsman.com/news/uk-news/scotland-striker-steven-naismith-to-buy-christmas-dinner-for-homeless-1-2682913

35 minutes ago, Bking9 said:

Don't rise bud. He cant reply without sarcasm or some sort of smart arse comment.

Yeah, fair enough. One for the ignore list, I think.

13 minutes ago, Sheriffs said:

"Read up on the guy" 

No, sorry.

Then I respectfully suggest you change your username to Rusty Sheriff's Badge. AKA Arsehole.

3 minutes ago, Sheriffs said:

Call me naive but that's exactly what I'm talking about.

After 10 games on the pitch then I'm on side. 

No?

giphy.gif

25 minutes ago, Smithee said:

giphy.gif

Hope the wee guy fires in the bullets tomorrow tbh and we get over this negative guff that embraced the club. 

Then, he can talk. 

I’m hoping he gets his 50th cap for SCOTLAND, so he can put that to bed. He can be the biggest influence on this team if he stays injury free, along with JW if he can get firing again 

9 hours ago, Notts1874 said:

Hopefully he never plays again. That way he won't get injured.

Should stop us being so over-reliant on him too. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 hours ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Should stop us being so over-reliant on him too. 

Selfish *****.  Only here for his pension. Get him to clean the boots, earn a crust for a change. 

12 hours ago, Sheriffs said:

Call me naive but that's exactly what I'm talking about.

After 10 games on the pitch then I'm on side. 

No?

You truly are an utter embarrassment. 

13 hours ago, whodanny said:

I've had him on ignore for a long time now. Irks a bit when someone quotes him and I can see it.

He replies to almost every post I make just rehashing an old post of mine. Strange strange lad.

15 hours ago, Robert Lazar said:

Miles ahead of anyone else at the club talent wise

Miles ahead of anyone else in regards to having a winning mentality

Are we going to see him string a few games together now?

I really hope he's over his injuries and we can get a couple of seasons out of him. 

If he goes off injured again i think he's done. 

I'm thinking that too,,only so much he can take ' particularly if it's current problem.....heres hoping hes ok from now on "👍👏👏👏🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

It should have been ten
14 hours ago, whodanny said:

13 hours ago, Bking9 said:

Exactly. Seems an unhappy and bitter individual.

It should have been ten
15 hours ago, Sheriffs said:

Wow just clueless 🤦🏻‍♂️

Edited by It should have been ten

1 minute ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Hated him as opposition love him in maroon. For all the same reasons. :laugh:

Same, absolutely love how annoying he is to everyone else

Absolute Scenes
18 hours ago, Innocent Eggboniki said:

He’s got 3-4 seasons in him FFS

This. A little period of injuries doesn’t mean he’s finished. Boy is still going to be a massive player for us

18 hours ago, Sheriffs said:

This is the same Steven Naismith who:

- Supports the players on the pitch to perform, always giving advice and first to console a young player if they make an error

- Runs his own charitable foundation
- Gives up his Christmas day to serve dinner for the less fortunate

- Put aside the opportunity of a final massive payday in the States to sign for this club because he bought into the ethos.

Yeah,  your post is just progaganda from someone with an agenda.  

He didn't go off injured!

Happy days!

Smith as well, i thought he would struggle after limping off last week. 

Loads of positives today 

tartofmidlothian

Just watching him play is worth the admission, never mind the rest of the game. Some of his touches, runs and tackles are as good as I've ever seen from a Hearts player.