• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Pasquale for King

• kila

• davemclaren

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
14 minutes ago, SectionFJambo said:

The way we were playing we would have ended up 28 behind.

Ahhh that's nice of the club - encouraging folk to be elitist.

As for the boy asking people to sanitise. Must have been for the camera as was nowhere to be seen when I went in August.

Bullshit.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
Just now, And he’s not praying! said:

He’s a Hibs ****.

That much should be obvious.

Correction, he's a thick H1b5 ****.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
Just now, Koolkeith said:

So obvious, looking at his posts.

Only had to look at that last one, Hamilton were going to win all their games? :rofl:

Could not even bring myself to watch Mary Berry and her Take a Break, People's Friend, Bella and the Womens Own club tonight.

Pasquale for King
15 minutes ago, Paulp74 said:

Yeah shocking. Pretty brutal by Budge. He didnt deserve that. She says she tried to contact him. Bull s**t

In between asking Levein if she should go for Neilson?

3 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Could not even bring myself to watch Mary Berry and her Take a Break, People's Friend, Bella and the Womens Own club tonight.

Lol Shame she has a lovely new hair cut takes years off her 

5 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I shouldn't have, but I smirked...  

34 minutes ago, The Future's Maroon said:

Weird, programme on tv about our ridiculous demotion and loads of low post count/hardly seen before posters all over the thread...sad lives some live.

Absolutely spot on with that comment. Well done for recognising. 

Wasn't quite what I was expecting. In the end it was a behind the scenes peek and a very selective one.

Doesn't leave me feeling confident in those running the show though!

Gary Locke should get his own fly on the wall series. Would be way more interesting than what I've just watched. How much of what was filmed ended up on the cutting room floor? 

Lost respect for Budge. what a dreadful way to treat an employee. Some want to credit her as a successful business woman.
My blood was boiling having to watch Stendel who was quite clearly emotional about the way this was handled.

This 3rd programme just highlights the Mickey Mouse operation at Tynecastle..Joke from start to finish. 

Edited by Hashimoto

1 minute ago, Mister T said:

Gary Locke should get his own fly on the wall series. Would be way more interesting than what I've just watched. How much of what was filmed ended up on the cutting room floor? 

Jig will save us a fortune on floodlights 😂 Highlight of the whole series

17 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Grow up mate

Just now, Rudy T said:

I'm struggling with Ann Budge only this season wanting to beat everyone.

Attitude around the club summed up with her one line right there. 

I enjoyed the series and it just makes me miss being at the games. Can’t wait to get back and will certainly never take it for granted again being at tynecastle. 

That series was worth it alone alone for that moment AB is looking so happy giving the half time interview against Dundee and there is a that shot of all the Dundee directors huddled round their table looking miserable. Probably chomping on their calpol flavoured cookies. Wonderful!

See you all back at our home soon. Take care all. 

19 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Quality.

5 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

I'm struggling with Ann Budge only this season wanting to beat everyone.

Absolutely this. Sums up the loser mentality running the club over the last 6 years. 

3 minutes ago, gordiegords said:

Attitude around the club summed up with her one line right there. 

Yip. Anyone wondering why we're in the championship just got their answer!

King Of The Cat Cafe
4 minutes ago, thegreatsd said:

I enjoyed the series and it just makes me miss being at the games. Can’t wait to get back and will certainly never take it for granted again being at tynecastle. 

That series was worth it alone alone for that moment AB is looking so happy giving the half time interview against Dundee and there is a that shot of all the Dundee directors huddled round their table looking miserable. Probably chomping on their calpol flavoured cookies. Wonderful!

See you all back at our home soon. Take care all. 

:thumbsup:

I enjoyed that but it’s probably not for everyone.

Just one thing to all the pathetic interlopers though, wait till the Hibs documentary has been on TV before opening your mouths. . . . Oh wait, there isn’t one. Coz nobody gives a **** about your scaffy wee club. 

FTH

The Stendel situation is horrible. 

Not what anyone wanted and we will never know what might have been. 

I think we need to remember though that it was not a simple choice of Stendel vs. Neilson. I presume Neilson will have been offered less than half the wage Stendel was on.

Considering the huge financial issues this has to be remembered. 

Edited by hearts00

9 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

The club is run by a bunch of sweetie wifies pretending to be business people. It’s a shambles.

This

6 minutes ago, Hashimoto said:

Lost respect for Budge. what a dreadful way to treat an employee. Some want to credit her as a successful business woman.
My blood was boiling having to watch Stendel who was quite clearly emotional about the way this was handled.

This 3rd programme just highlights the Mickey Mouse operation at Tynecastle..Joke from start to finish. 

Stendal was meant to get us out of the position we were in he failed, l would have been happy for Stendal to be given another shot I loved his passion but you can't ignore the fact he didn't deliver,  Ann had a choice to make and I respect her decision 

7 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

Yip. Anyone wondering why we're in the championship just got their answer!

But even the attitude of saying it now is idiotic as we have already discovered. It's the lack of awareness of that makes me cringe. Six years. Wax it ever meant to be so long?