Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Pasquale for King

• kila

• davemclaren

45 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Yawn. 

The proclaimers were decent to be fair. 

Ohhhh jean! oohhhh Jean! you let me get lucky wae you!

Mods, a ban...let him back in...and then ban him again for posting that.

Walter Bishop

All the woman being interviewed sound identical to Ann. Even the phrases they use.

Edited by Walter Bishop

I can't stand that big turd Brian McLaughlan!

I also think DS called it bang on with Berra. 

Edited by tokyowalnut

1 hour ago, ToqueJambo said:

The squad couldn't cope with injuries to 5 or 6 first choice picks. No team could cope with that. Levein coped with it especially badly and with no fit strikers or attacking mids it's no surprise we couldn't attack, but Stendel got almost everyone back and still got us relegated. I'm 100% sure a Levein team with Halkett, Walker, Naismith, Souttar, Haring, Washington, etc available for most of the season would have been nowhere near relegation. Wouldn't have been near the top the way things were going, but certainly would have been in no danger of going down.

Half of the first team from last season are still starting for us and 10 of the players who played in the win over Hibs were signed pre-Stendel. Neilson is doing much more with them than Stendel did and, importantly, Neilson immediately strengthened where we needed to strengthen - wingers, centre mid and goalie - with players who could hit the ground running.

Anyhow, it's old ground 🤣

I can't disagree really.

Despite deserving the sack, I don't think Levein would have finished the season in last place.

Equally I don't think Stendel would have got us relegated has the season not been prematurely ended.

Seeing that goalkeeper again is giving me shivers, enjoying the programme, Previn let off the hook but time and I still feel angry at some of those imposters from that squad.

Edited by gordiegords

Guest ToqueJambo
1 hour ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Come on Toque. Anything that lets us come out of last season “quite well”’ is propaganda, plain and simple. This is a documentary with no serious independent control and the BBC shouldn’t have wasted their time.

More to the point, as a club we should never have agreed to the documentary in the first place. But Budge, showing standard ineptitude, couldn’t see the shit show that was coming. 

I really don't see how any Hearts fan could object to this documentary. We didn't commission it. It's not showing us in a bad light, which is what we all feared, and surely all of us are interested in seeing a bit of what goes on behind the scenes at our club? Some folk are just annoyed it wasn't just 3 hours of Craig Levein in stocks with fans throwing vegetables at him. 

I think it could have been a distraction we could have done without as some people, players especially, look uncomfortable on camera, but I don't think a documentary crew around the place was the reason we did so badly last season.

Daniel

Coming over really well . Seemed a decent guy . Wrong time wrong place for him really . Hope he is doing well 

Guest ToqueJambo
8 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

None of the signings really helped. Boyce maybe just. 

But if Sibbick hadn't been ill, and had played we would have stayed up. 

Agreed. Stendel was unlucky with injuries to his signings, but still not as unlucky as Levein and his new signings. By the same token, if Haring, Walker, Washington, Souttar, Naismith, Halkett etc hadn't been injured for much of the season we wouldn't have needed a 20 year old January signing to dig us out of trouble.

SectionFJambo

Less of this Stendal was unlucky pish.

He took a piss poor team and made it worse. I'm still not of the view we'd have gone down without him.

Send a team with your berra's, levein etc. to St Mirren knowing if they don't win they go down they get the points.

Stendals signings were murder.

Edited by SectionFJambo

Seymour M Hersh
1 hour ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Yawn. 

The proclaimers were decent to be fair. 

To be fair they're ****ing chronic and your musical taste must be up your arse. 

Салатные палочки
Just now, gashauskis9 said:

Body Fat Check for Pereira, result = 100% poppadom

:rofl:

He was actually asking how to fool the system. He should know about fooling things. 

They should have checked Lockes body fat lol ! With the flesh on show tonight it was more like a Milan fashion show 😂

Walter Bishop
3 minutes ago, gashauskis9 said:

Body Fat Check for Pereira, result = 100% poppadom

:4_1_72:

Edited by Walter Bishop

16 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

None of the signings really helped. Boyce maybe just. 

But if Sibbick hadn't been ill, and had played we would have stayed up. 

100% agree.

9 minutes ago, SectionFJambo said:

Not that difficult to work out the issues at the club watching this.

When you play Rangers, serve everything in Green; Celtic,Light Blue..

If they are so petty not to take what is on offer and free....eff em.

You aren't getting a disrepute charge.

Edited by DETTY29

1 thing I feel I've noticed, stendel comes across as a really likeable guy, but I get the impression that the players didn't like him much. To be fair, I've had a couple of drams so my judgement may be off.