BBC Scotland TV Series - Inside Tynecastle

August Landmesser

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 hour ago, graygo said:

Are you saying that anyone who puts out a team against Rangers and loses by 3 goals is an imposter?

I'm not defending McPhee by asking that.

No. I’m saying the state of that performance under a head coach who allegedly knew the squad and had recommended signing some of the players made him an imposter. He was like the proverbial competition winner.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Pasquale for King

• kila

• davemclaren

6 hours ago, Jambo in Japan said:

I appreciate the original aims were to show the development of the club as a whole and its day to day running over the last 5 years before our full transition to fan ownership, but they've really missed a trick by not exposing what the hell was going on with the first team under Levein. It's ultimately what we all really wanted to see...

I never fully appreciated that Levein might not have wanted to be a DoF back in 2014 but the club were desperate for a Hearts person to fill the role. The more I dwell on what he said, the more I think he was just trying to cover his arse for the mess he created. Juggling DoF and first team coach was entirely his own doing and was only going to end one way. Ann's big mistake was not at least telling him to choose one role or the other to maintain the structure of the club and continue the development.

Austin's Japanese is dreadful 😂 Meshino never had a chance. Also thought Austin seems to love himself a bit much for someone who achieved absolutely nothing at Hearts.

Ann's chat with the finance director was completely staged. I cringed at the loaded comments of how big a club we are. Just showed that her only aim for the documentary was to create a big PR stunt and make the management look good.

Locke comes across really well.

I'll hope that the next two episodes are a bit more fascinating but given that they chose to dedicate so much time to MacPhee's handful of games in charge, I'll not hold my breath..

You wanted to see Hearts wash all their dirty washing in public ? 

Is it not enough to have suffered last season without replaying it live on national TV ? 

Why would any genuine Hearts fan want that ? 

I appreciate the original aims were to show the development of the club as a whole and its day to day running over the last 5 years before our full transition to fan ownership, but they've really missed a trick by not exposing what the hell was going on with the first team under Levein. It's ultimately what we all really wanted to see...

I never fully appreciated that Levein might not have wanted to be a DoF back in 2014 but the club were desperate for a Hearts person to fill the role. The more I dwell on what he said, the more I think he was just trying to cover his arse for the mess he created. Juggling DoF and first team coach was entirely his own doing and was only going to end one way. Ann's big mistake was not at least telling him to choose one role or the other to maintain the structure of the club and continue the development.

Austin's Japanese is dreadful 😂 Meshino never had a chance. Also thought Austin seems to love himself a bit much for someone who achieved absolutely nothing at Hearts.

Ann's chat with the finance director was completely staged. I cringed at the loaded comments of how big a club we are. Just showed that her only aim for the documentary was to create a big PR stunt and make the management look good.

I'll hope that the next two episodes are a bit more fascinating but given that they chose to dedicate so much time to MacPhee's handful of games in charge, I'll not hold my breath..

Can i ask, if things went tits-up in your line of work and it cost you your job, would you want those meetings covered by a camera team? Would you be happy if conversations between you and your boss, or conversations/emails between other people in the business about your work were broadcast for all to see?

I am not sure exactly what you would expect or want to see here? We could all see the team was underperforming and the fans were not happy.

If we want the truth about those months then we need to interview Budge and/or Levein, but that is a completely diffeeent programme.

10 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Exactly. Talk about not seeing the big picture.

The AGM yes, not national television.

AGM was recorded by the Production team Jonno.

Mind you she did get quite an easy ride on the back of Levein (partial) sacking and Stendel in.

I can't remember what the silly questions were from the audience, so hopefully one makes the cut.

Not that anything will beat the year before

'Criag, a man down the pub told me....

'Maybe you need new pals.....' 

The one thing the program re-inforced for me is how much I miss watching Hearts play in a crowded Tynecastle. Roll on the day we can do that again!! 

4 hours ago, Ribble said:

Did come across that way, just didn't seem right that Ann as Chairwoman/CEO was talking the DoF through the recruitment process in the way someone junior to the DoF would, it'd surely just be a case of 'we have shortlisted 3, you're going to have to budget the new managers salary as being between these numbers'

Most big companies will have an executive team, which in my case is MD, DOF, Head of HR and Director of Marketing. They should make the strategic decisions but as you pointed out the CEO could have the final say. 

52 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

Most big companies will have an executive team, which in my case is MD, DOF, Head of HR and Director of Marketing. They should make the strategic decisions but as you pointed out the CEO could have the final say. 

Yeah, just felt the discussion was one that normally happens upwards ie DoF to CEO rather than the other way round

6 hours ago, JamboBrisbane said:

Thanks for that Rixxy, been having trouble trying to watch this over in Oz....if possible could you try and upload the next 2 episodes as well once they come out?

Would be much appreciated mate.

Thanks again👍

Should be able to yeah 👍

I finally watched this after work today. I was quite surprised it made me feel like when I went back to Tynecastle after a few years away when we were in real trouble. The families attending games. Mum and laddie going to Hampden, the groundsmen and staff in the shop etc. 

Hearts are a special club, a family. Having a shitshow of a season and still paying money into the club and queuing out the door in the club shop.

Stendel, for me will always be a wonder what might have been kinda manager, though I'm happy Robbie is back.

Levein, genuinely looked teary and, obviously cares a great deal for this club but his vanity/pride wouldn't allow him to see he had lost it.

MacPhee believed in himself but it didn't look like anyone else did

Ann, as always comes across as someone who put too much faith in, gave too much power and was too loyal to one person.

I'm looking forward to the rest of it to be honest

Dennis Reynolds
15 hours ago, Jambo in Japan said:

That pretty much how I saw it. Much better than I could have typed. Think I was wanting a bit more oomph but enjoyed it nonetheless.

8 hours ago, luckydug said:

Is it not enough to have suffered last season without replaying it live on national TV ? 

Maybe it could have helped shut up various rumours and bare faced lies that have been hanging around? 

8 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

Can i ask, if things went tits-up in your line of work and it cost you your job, would you want those meetings covered by a camera team? Would you be happy if conversations between you and your boss, or conversations/emails between other people in the business about your work were broadcast for all to see?

I am not sure exactly what you would expect or want to see here? We could all see the team was underperforming and the fans were not happy.

If we want the truth about those months then we need to interview Budge and/or Levein, but that is a completely diffeeent programme.

I get your point, but Hearts agreed to this documentary and as Mr Levein was happy enough to be interviewed, I assume he also agreed to be filmed whilst working, good or bad. I don't think it needs to be anything to do with personal meetings or emails and I don't think anyones asking to have the finer details aired on national TV. Maybe a bit of insight into training, interactions with players, pre game prep etc etc. I would have loved to have seen more of the dressing room stuff. Actually seeing a bit of passion. Possibly more to come of that in the next two episodes though.

15 minutes ago, LMc said:

That pretty much how I saw it. Much better than I could have typed. Think I was wanting a bit more oomph but enjoyed it nonetheless.

Maybe it could have helped shut up various rumours and bare faced lies that have been hanging around? 

I get your point, but Hearts agreed to this documentary and as Mr Levein was happy enough to be interviewed, I assume he also agreed to be filmed whilst working, good or bad. I don't think it needs to be anything to do with personal meetings or emails and I don't think anyones asking to have the finer details aired on national TV. Maybe a bit of insight into training, interactions with players, pre game prep etc etc. I would have loved to have seen more of the dressing room stuff. Actually seeing a bit of passion. Possibly more to come of that in the next two episodes though.

"Happy enough to be interviewed?"

Most folks, and many on here, in the same position would have told them to bolt. 

He could have gone and hidden behind a keyboard in his bedroom and "got his own back" under some pseudonym, changing his name every 6 months to try and shake off the attack dogs.

He failed!  He admitted he failed!  He then had the guts to sit in front of a camera, and you could see he was upset, instead of sloping off and slagging the club like rats such as Michael Stewart.

Edited by colinmaroon

22 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

Good description. 

I wonder if Hearts have ensured they will show certain elements of the battle with Doncaster and the league  that show our frustration and anger. 

Maybe not Budge putting the phone down on Doncaster, looking at the camera and mouthing the c-word, but something that makes it clear that we were raging. 

Anybody expecting an expose of the corruption, double-dealing, backstabbing, deception and downright lying that went on over the course of the summer are in for a bit of a disappointment.

Sympathy for Hearts at the time was practically non existant so there's no danger of BBC Scotland breaking ranks now and pointing the finger at the guilty.

Guest ToqueJambo
55 minutes ago, LMc said:

I wonder if we'll get some indirect criticism of Levein and his coaches through comments from interviews comparing the training under Stendel and then Neilson? So those baying for Levein's blood might yet get what they want! If it wasn't for the pandemic, the story probably would have focused more on Levein and then our (being optimistic) last gasp escape from relegation under Stendel. The pandemic gave the filmmakers a much bigger story with broader appeal instead.

Dennis Reynolds
59 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

"Happy enough to be interviewed?"

Most folks, and many on here, in the same position would have told them to bolt. 

He could have gone and hidden behind a keyboard in his bedroom and "got his own back" under some pseudonym, changing his name every 6 months to try and shake off the attack dogs.

He failed!  He admitted he failed!  He then had the guts to sit in front of a camera, and you could see he was upset, instead of sloping off and slagging the club like rats such as Michael Stewart.

So gutsy. 

Dennis Reynolds
15 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

I wonder if we'll get some indirect criticism of Levein and his coaches through comments from interviews comparing the training under Stendel and then Neilson? So those baying for Levein's blood might yet get what they want! If it wasn't for the pandemic, the story probably would have focused more on Levein and then our (being optimistic) last gasp escape from relegation under Stendel. The pandemic gave the filmmakers a much bigger story with broader appeal instead.

Possibly, yeah. I think the transition will be good to see in all honesty. From Levein/McPhee to Stendel and then to Neilson. Completely different styles and the way the get that across, I would personally find very interesting.

Also agree about the pandemic changing the course. A bit disappointing we don't get the full season but it's only three episodes and this is a bigger story. 

The cameras where right in front of where I was sitting in Paisley so looking forward to living that all over again.

2 hours ago, Jamhammer said:

I finally watched this after work today. I was quite surprised it made me feel like when I went back to Tynecastle after a few years away when we were in real trouble. The families attending games. Mum and laddie going to Hampden, the groundsmen and staff in the shop etc. 

Hearts are a special club, a family. Having a shitshow of a season and still paying money into the club and queuing out the door in the club shop.

Stendel, for me will always be a wonder what might have been kinda manager, though I'm happy Robbie is back.

Levein, genuinely looked teary and, obviously cares a great deal for this club but his vanity/pride wouldn't allow him to see he had lost it.

MacPhee believed in himself but it didn't look like anyone else did

Ann, as always comes across as someone who put too much faith in, gave too much power and was too loyal to one person.

I'm looking forward to the rest of it to be honest

Says it all.

Jambo in Japan
12 hours ago, luckydug said:

I wanted to see how football was being run at the club. After endless threads on Levein and Ann on here, I'd have thought most supporters would have felt the same way. Not trying to have an argument, just to be clear, but what did you want to see from the documentary?

11 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

Of course not, but that's why the club would never have agreed to that. I didn't expect or want to see any meetings as such between Craig and Ann, but more coverage of the first team. We had a bad season, despite reaching a cup final, the season before but still signed up for this at the time. That said, Levein must have believed at the start of the season he could have turned things around, and he wouldn't have predicted his sacking, and I'm sure he would have been consulted by Ann before agreeing to let cameras in around training. The segment on Austin shows there's plenty footage of training, but in the first episode it was all focused on one man who was caretaker for only a few games. Few words from players and no sense of what the atmosphere was like amongst the squad for a large chunk of the season when fans were very curious about how we were being run. Months were just glossed over.

I appreciate, it could have been agreed afterwards that Levein didn't want a lot of what happened at that time repeated on TV. I have no idea what was really agreed in the deal between the club and broadcasters. It is what it is. Also appreciate it's only commissioned for 3 episodes, where there's an awful lot more to cover from the second half of the season. It may make for more interesting viewing. Who knows. Either way, I'll definitely watch and am looking forward to the remaining 2 hours.

On 11/11/2020 at 13:32, Heres Rixxy said:

For folks abroad that might not be able to access:

Cheers for that, was looking for it !

Leveins Battalion
On 10/11/2020 at 18:17, hmfc_liam06 said:

Hope you're doing ok LB. My DM's always open if you need an ear 👍

Thanks mate,appreciated.

If all you had seen was the documentary you would think that Levein sadly had to leave due to a few injuries which led to a few bad results.  A normal managerial story.

The real story was that rarely has one person had the opportunity to shape a football team in their image.  And failed in every respect from football results, style, transfer business, choice of hapless useless coaches, failed bootroom conveyor belt, misfiring youth system after a colossal amount spent on it.  A total disaster in every respect.

And yet allowed to remain at the club! The documentary at least shone a light on the FoH people who are just club cheerleader useful idiots- but where were the rest of the club Board who should have been scrutinising Levein's unfolding disaster?

Laughing at the self publicist MacPhee is one thing ... but the documentary never even considered how Ann Budge was so taken in by Levein.

4 hours ago, Jambo in Japan said:

I wanted to see how football was being run at the club. After endless threads on Levein and Ann on here, I'd have thought most supporters would have felt the same way. Not trying to have an argument, just to be clear, but what did you want to see from the documentary?

Of course not, but that's why the club would never have agreed to that. I didn't expect or want to see any meetings as such between Craig and Ann, but more coverage of the first team. We had a bad season, despite reaching a cup final, the season before but still signed up for this at the time. That said, Levein must have believed at the start of the season he could have turned things around, and he wouldn't have predicted his sacking, and I'm sure he would have been consulted by Ann before agreeing to let cameras in around training. The segment on Austin shows there's plenty footage of training, but in the first episode it was all focused on one man who was caretaker for only a few games. Few words from players and no sense of what the atmosphere was like amongst the squad for a large chunk of the season when fans were very curious about how we were being run. Months were just glossed over.

I appreciate, it could have been agreed afterwards that Levein didn't want a lot of what happened at that time repeated on TV. I have no idea what was really agreed in the deal between the club and broadcasters. It is what it is. Also appreciate it's only commissioned for 3 episodes, where there's an awful lot more to cover from the second half of the season. It may make for more interesting viewing. Who knows. Either way, I'll definitely watch and am looking forward to the remaining 2 hours.

👍🏻

To be honest, after the way that season panned out I would prefer an hour watching Lockie bantering with the staff than any focus on the team 😁

Having said that, showing ten minutes of the ladies team when the club was in genuine turmoil was odd, to say the least. 

19 hours ago, luckydug said:

This.....in a nutshell! 

31 minutes ago, Coco said:

Laughing at the self publicist MacPhee is one thing ... but the documentary never even considered how Ann Budge was so taken in by Levein.

That's because the documentary isn't an expose on what went wrong at the club. It's an insight into how clubs are run, who's involved etc etc.

It could have been any club in Scotland, they chose Hearts because of the size of the club and the FoH handover.

21 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

I must admit I thought the program was ok. 

Anyone expecting a warts and all documentary really need to think again. 

It was never going to be anything like that, as it would be manna from heaven for the likes of the cretins from Leith et all.

Being Liverpool set the benchmark. I was rather hoping to see more about what people actually do - a day in the life of type of programme. Also, for example, they could have looked into what goes on in preparing Tynecastle for a match, how new signings are welcomed and helped to settle in to life in Edinburgh, what it is like being a youngster in the Academy; there will be many more stories to be told. There is a massive middle ground between being warts and all and superficial, and I think it unfortunate that this was not exploited. 

The press release about the documentary being filmed linked in the OP was from a week after Levein was sacked, and suggests the cameras were only at 1 game with Levein in charge. So the absence of Craig doesn't look like some sort of cover up, just that there wasn't much footage.

Given the truncated season, to get to Stendel's appointment at the end of the first episode seems reasonable

As others have said it's not just about football, but about the whole club.

Jambo in Japan
19 minutes ago, fancy a brew said:

The press release about the documentary being filmed linked in the OP was from a week after Levein was sacked, and suggests the cameras were only at 1 game with Levein in charge. So the absence of Craig doesn't look like some sort of cover up, just that there wasn't much footage.

Given the truncated season, to get to Stendel's appointment at the end of the first episode seems reasonable

Fair enough, must have missed that. Thanks for pointing it out 👍

kingantti1874
3 hours ago, Coco said:

If all you had seen was the documentary you would think that Levein sadly had to leave due to a few injuries which led to a few bad results.  A normal managerial story.

The real story was that rarely has one person had the opportunity to shape a football team in their image.  And failed in every respect from football results, style, transfer business, choice of hapless useless coaches, failed bootroom conveyor belt, misfiring youth system after a colossal amount spent on it.  A total disaster in every respect.

And yet allowed to remain at the club! The documentary at least shone a light on the FoH people who are just club cheerleader useful idiots- but where were the rest of the club Board who should have been scrutinising Levein's unfolding disaster?

😂 thank **** it didn’t do any of those things. frankly all that shit is done and I couldn’t give a shiny shite.

Would just supply ammunition to our enemies.

onwards and upwards

2 hours ago, henryheart said:

Being Liverpool set the benchmark. I was rather hoping to see more about what people actually do - a day in the life of type of programme. Also, for example, they could have looked into what goes on in preparing Tynecastle for a match, how new signings are welcomed and helped to settle in to life in Edinburgh, what it is like being a youngster in the Academy; there will be many more stories to be told. There is a massive middle ground between being warts and all and superficial, and I think it unfortunate that this was not exploited. 

Is that the one where Brendan Rodgers got the 3 envelopes out and looked a complete dick?

3 hours ago, fancy a brew said:

I watched the whole episode out of complete boredom last night after giving up the first time and for me it hardly paints a picture of a club that has been in a downward spiral for months, a manager/DOF who was incapable of turning it around, there is absolutely no sense of any tension (quite the opposite) in the club.  Austin comes across as something out of The Office as does the comms/PR  woman. In fact the only person who managed  to convey the feeling of what was going on was the groundsman. 

On 11/11/2020 at 12:28, DETTY29 said:

AGM was recorded by the Production team Jonno.

Mind you she did get quite an easy ride on the back of Levein (partial) sacking and Stendel in.

I can't remember what the silly questions were from the audience, so hopefully one makes the cut.

Not that anything will beat the year before

'Criag, a man down the pub told me....

'Maybe you need new pals.....' 

The one I partucularly remember was along the lines of "what contingencies have been made in case of relegation", It got laughed off but had the revelation about relegation clauses, though the strict meaning of that was ambiguous

Guest ToqueJambo
7 hours ago, Coco said:

That's a much larger story, not just the story of last season. To properly analyse and reflect the job Levein did you'd need to go right back to before he recommended Neilson as manager and the three of them joined the club. You'd also need to cover the state of the club, including the academy, at that point. AYou;d need to cover Cathro and Levein taking over as manager, including the great start to 18/19 and the injuries that halted that, plus his heart attack. Football is ups and downs. Hard as it is for some to admit, there have been ups during the period since Levein came in as DoF, and although he failed miserably at the end he was unlucky with injuries and many people think the heart scare changed him more than anyone, including him, thought at the time.

On 11/11/2020 at 13:51, davemclaren said:

The one thing the program re-inforced for me is how much I miss watching Hearts play in a crowded Tynecastle. Roll on the day we can do that again!! 

The thing that came across loud and clear to me is the passion of the fans and the staff, Tynecastle has to be one of the best atmospheres when filled to the brim with Jambos and I can't wait for us fans to be allowed back. HHGH Only Hearts 💕. Terry 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
10 hours ago, Coco said:

FOH just say three bags full whenever Budge does anything. The definition of yes men.

We should never have signed up to a documentary because they’re asking for trouble. But it’s typical Budge arrogance to do that and then try and sugar coat it.

18 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

FOH just say three bags full whenever Budge does anything. The definition of yes men.

We should never have signed up to a documentary because they’re asking for trouble. But it’s typical Budge arrogance to do that and then try and sugar coat it.

That is just utterly shite.

Having spoke to Stuart Wallace, I know that for a fact.

4 hours ago, Dallas Green said:

That is just utterly shite.

Having spoke to Stuart Wallace, I know that for a fact.

That’s what he told you?

15 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

That’s what he told you?

When I spoke to him during last season I asked if the FOH rep on the board or them themselves have any input. He said they don't have any direct influence but they do make the rest of the board and Ann aware of members feelings on situations. While Ann has final say on things, the board do challenge her. They most definitely are not yes men.

1 minute ago, Dallas Green said:

When I spoke to him during last season I asked if the FOH rep on the board or them themselves have any input. He said they don't have any direct influence but they do make the rest of the board and Ann aware of members feelings on situations. While Ann has final say on things, the board do challenge her. They most definitely are not yes men.

Cheers. 

Francis Albert
12 hours ago, Dallas Green said:

No direct influence? Stuart is a member of the board. His influence may not always ( maybe rarely) , be decisive, but if he has no direct influence on board decisions, what is he doing on the board?

Most boards take decisions on a majority basis, with the Chairman having final say if the board is evenly split. 

If you quote Stuart accurately he is describing something akin to a dictatorship.

FOH  will continue to have only a minority of board members after FoH eventually get their 75.1% majority ownership. And no direct influence on the club board? 

Edited by Francis Albert

Guest ToqueJambo
8 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

No direct influence? Stuart is a member of the board. His influence may not always ( maybe rarely) , be decisive, but if he has no direct influence on board decisions, what is he doing on the board?

Most boards take decisions on a majority basis, with the Chairman having final say if the board is evenly split. 

If you quote Stuart accurately he is describing something akin to a dictatorship.

FOH  will continue to have only a minority of board members after FoH eventually get their 75.1% majority ownership. And no direct influence on the club board? 

Does he not just mean he doesn't make decisions as a board member? That's the only way you can have a direct influence. CEOs are there to make the tough decisions. Of course they take advice and guidance from the board, and that might include a vote. Ultimately the CEO decides though. I assume that's how it works at Hearts and what is described about Stuart's role doesn't seem top contradict that. At the end of the day FoH board members have a role in developing the strategy and making decisions, but you still need someone to make the final decision.

36 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Does he not just mean he doesn't make decisions as a board member? That's the only way you can have a direct influence. CEOs are there to make the tough decisions. Of course they take advice and guidance from the board, and that might include a vote. Ultimately the CEO decides though. I assume that's how it works at Hearts and what is described about Stuart's role doesn't seem top contradict that. At the end of the day FoH board members have a role in developing the strategy and making decisions, but you still need someone to make the final decision.

"A non-executive director typically does not engage in the day-to-day management of the organization but is involved in policymaking and planning exercises. A non-executive director's responsibilities include the monitoring of the executive directors and acting in the interest of the company stakeholders."

The last sentence is the part that always bothered me : the board wasn't functioning properly given the catastrophic failings of the manager/DOF/the team itself.

The board (ie the exec directors) failed and there was no effective oversight. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Quite looking forward to the next edition. 

Wasn't anywhere near embarrassment I thought it could be. 

Obviously the form was mince, but shows that the infrastructure is decent 

gorgie rd eh11

I've only once contacted FOH to express my feelings on something. I received a reply promptly and was assured that my concerns would be passed on. I have no doubt that Stuart has HMFC's best interests at heart. Anybody doubting that should put themselves forward i'm sure all help would be welcome.

9 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

They are non executive board members. So have a voice but ultimately it is down to Ann. I also said they do challenge her on things.

When FOH are majority shareholder then things will change in that regard.

Francis Albert
13 hours ago, Dallas Green said:

They are non executive board members. So have a voice but ultimately it is down to Ann. I also said they do challenge her on things.

When FOH are majority shareholder then things will change in that regard.

I am not so sure. Under the governance arrangements FOH will continue to have a minority of two members on the club board, also probably non-Execs. The only real change is that with a 75.1% shareholding FoH will be able to vote out the non-FoH directors at  an AGM or EGM but it would take a really big crisis for that nuclear option to happen given the FoH "fan owned not fan run" philosophy.

When Ann announced the appointment of a Chief Executive in the summer it sounded as if she wasn't intending to go anywhere any time soon so in practice I can't see much changing. 

Francis Albert
14 hours ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

I've only once contacted FOH to express my feelings on something. I received a reply promptly and was assured that my concerns would be passed on. I have no doubt that Stuart has HMFC's best interests at heart. Anybody doubting that should put themselves forward i'm sure all help would be welcome.

I have no doubt Stuart and all the FoH directors  have the best interests of Hearts at heart. 

The point is that by his own words (if quoted correctly) Stuart and FoH have no real power to influence decisions and Ann is all powerful. After £11m of FoH funding and getting on for 6 months after the shares should have transferred to FoH under Ann's agreement with FoH. And it is not clear if much will change when the shares are eventually transferred.