The Missing Cryptoqueen

Shrekeo

Yes

Finished listening to the final episode earlier this week.

I'd started listening to it as I was interested in the technology and wanting to find out more about crypro currenies and their vulnerablities but, in truth, this is just turned out to be more like a standard pyramid scheme fraud and the fact it is a cryto currency is only incidental to the fraud. got to say too I found the investigation sounded more and more amateurish and a bit desperate in the attempt to track her down.

Im on episode 8, not coming back here until I finish. One of the best podcasts ive ever listened too.

There was another one I forget the name of. A woman made a blood testing machine that tested instantly with one drop of blood. See got kabillions, top Apple staff etc, however.... wont spoil it. If you like Cryptoqueen, check out The Dropout next.

oh.... anyone want to buy the Maroon-package to my JamboCoin?

£20,000, coin is listing soon, you'll be a billionairre... totally koosha likes. Tell your friends.

edit: in all seriousness, it's absolutely disgusting what 1coin done. At the point im at, it seems like Dr Ruge was a patsy and freaked and ran when it got out of control.

Edited by Phage

Would recommend DarkNet Diaries Pod Cast by JAck Rhysider - its more focussed on Cyber Security & Hacking but easily consumable for non-technical. Episodes 'For Your Eyes Only' (Nude Selfies) and '3 Alarm Lamp Scooter' (ends in a fatality) would be goto standouts. 

12 hours ago, Phage said:

Im on episode 8, not coming back here until I finish. One of the best podcasts ive ever listened too.

There was another one I forget the name of. A woman made a blood testing machine that tested instantly with one drop of blood. See got kabillions, top Apple staff etc, however.... wont spoil it. If you like Cryptoqueen, check out The Dropout next.

Theranos

Elizabeth Holmes. 

Worth even a YouTube docuseries watch 

I found it fascinating, how so many people have been caught up in the hype of an obvious scam that is run like a cult. There is a lot more of a story here and it will kne day make a great movie.

Dr Rugia either took some money and ran,leaving the criminals to run it to its conclusion,or, she has been killed to keep the scam going.

Either way I reckon that they darent dig too deep into the money side of this because there are lots of people making lots of money from this criminal enterprise.

I will say I found his voice distracting because he sounded like a pound shop Louis Theroux