McPhee, you can get your coat too pal

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Dusk_Till_Dawn

It’s been laughable, but not at all surprising, to see jkb spending the past three days trying to suggest all sorts of jobs for McPhee, including sporting director, director of football and **** knows what else. It’s sometimes hard to tell what this forum classes as failure.

The facts are this - we’ve been shocking since McPhee came on the scene, woeful under Cathro and Levein. If he’s not to blame for any of that then what exactly has he been doing? He’s an imposter, as today’s pathetic performance is showing.

He should be nowhere near the managerial shortlist and nowhere near the club when a new manager comes in. Same for Levein’s other disciples. We’re unforgivably bad.

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dusk_Till_Dawn

• vegas-voss

• McCrae

• Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Dusk_Till_Dawn
2 minutes ago, The Fox said:

Get a grip and get behind your team

:lol:

”Getting behind the team” will definitely get us out of this mess.

1 minute ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

:lol:

”Getting behind the team” will definitely get us out of this mess.

Yes let's boo everyone and moan. Get over it and let's support the team we love 

SpruceBringsteen

Guy's an absolute myth. The first team coaching decks should be cleared completely.

When interviewing the shortlist candidates, I'd also ask "Do you think Wighton is a player?" and anyone who does anything other than burst out laughing should be told "thanks but no thanks"

You're a good lad so I don't want to be too harsh but this is just more tiny tears.     He's only had a few days with the same depleted squad.    He wont be the permanent manager.      

We're going to remain poor for a while yet and a new manager will come in.     Hopefully he'll be the right guy.     If you're this screwed up now then the chances are you'll be at the new guy's throat at the first opportunity.     

Dusk_Till_Dawn
3 minutes ago, The Fox said:

Yes let's boo everyone and moan. Get over it and let's support the team we love 

Tell you what, I had a ticket for today and decided not to go prior to Levein’s sacking. Absolutely delighted I stuck with that decision.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Just now, Victorian said:

You're a good lad so I don't want to be too harsh but this is just more tiny tears.     He's only had a few days with the same depleted squad.    He wont be the permanent manager.      

We're going to remain poor for a while yet and a new manager will come in.     Hopefully he'll be the right guy.     If you're this screwed up now then the chances are you'll be at the new guy's throat at the first opportunity.     

You’ll find that I’m extremely patient with a new man, precisely because they actually deserve some patience.

Absolute Scenes

What’s wrong with the OP? Guy had the chance to stake a name for himself and chose a truly horrific first team and subs bench. A buckin awful performance absolutely awful. He has shown nothing. Get him out the door and get a whole new coaching team. EMBARRASSING 

Салатные палочки

No way he's management material. But our next manager has got one hell of a job on their hands. 

4 minutes ago, CostaJambo said:

Well at least that's one positive from today, that impostor Macphee will be out too soon enough.

sad but very true bud, 

😂 what were you expecting?

Get rid of Levein and we would suddenly become world beaters. The delusion on here is unreal. Whoever comes in is going to have a mess to sort out and it’s not going to happen overnight.

McPhee isn’t going to be manager but anyone berating him for losing todays game has their head in the clouds. Probably the same ones who are touting JJ and Locke to comeback, absolute bellends to a man.

28 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

It’s been laughable, but not at all surprising, to see jkb spending the past three days trying to suggest all sorts of jobs for McPhee, including sporting director, director of football and **** knows what else. It’s sometimes hard to tell what this forum classes as failure.

The facts are this - we’ve been shocking since McPhee came on the scene, woeful under Cathro and Levein. If he’s not to blame for any of that then what exactly has he been doing? He’s an imposter, as today’s pathetic performance is showing.

He should be nowhere near the managerial shortlist and nowhere near the club when a new manager comes in. Same for Levein’s other disciples. We’re unforgivably bad.

Oh come on, he needs time to build his own team.. 3 year plan

21 minutes ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

Guy's an absolute myth. The first team coaching decks should be cleared completely.

When interviewing the shortlist candidates, I'd also ask "Do you think Wighton is a player?" and anyone who does anything other than burst out laughing should be told "thanks but no thanks"

This. Him and Cathro being some sort of revolutionaries was embarrasing at best. 

1 minute ago, Mr Rabbit said:

😂 what were you expecting?

Get rid of Levein and we would suddenly become world beaters. The delusion on here is unreal. Whoever comes in is going to have a mess to sort out and it’s not going to happen overnight.

McPhee isn’t going to be manager but anyone berating him for losing todays game has their head in the clouds. Probably the same ones who are touting JJ and Locke to comeback, absolute bellends to a man.

Exactly what I expected I got. Terrible set pieces, no impotence, no change. Same lame performances stretching back all the way to when he started coaching the first team. 

Get him to **** ASAP. 

Macphee needs to be quickly gutted and removed from the business before he causes any more damage.

We need a brand new start and this boy along with Daly etc is clearly part of the problem.

But but he speaks Japanese.. but but he is mates with the irish lads.. but but he is a set piece expert.. get this loser punted with the rest of this shower asap

Anyone who can pick wighton, maclean, bozanic and white over uche, naismith, irving and dikamona knows feck all about football. We were beaten when I saw that line up.

Get McPhee, daly, fox and levein away from the club. Hopeless all 4 of them. 

38 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

:rofl:

Might have been an idea to not sack the manager before the semi? 🤔

1 minute ago, Dr Lager said:

Get them all to **** NOW posted from kings park station has anyone stayed?

On the motorway myself. Will be home by 5.15. 

The team gave up early, so did I. 

rudi must stay

Was as bad and uninspiring as Cathro's debut at Ibrox. Neither can motivate, you could say give him a chance, have patience etc. But I don't think it's worth it, they are both all talk

Hope McPhee and the back room team have packed their locker.  Their P45s will be waiting for them tomorrow morning.  Incompetent comes to mind .....

What team were folk expecting ? Ffs, takes a special type of person to expect a new team, style etc in two days.

He won't be getting the job so you can all take a break. 

44 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

What's worrying, he is as culpable as Levein yet Budge gives him the gig, albeit temporarily or is it?

Budge has an opportunity to rip the whole football department up and with the right appointment we can hopefully get some self respect back for our club.

Edited by suds66