General Election 2019

Shanks said no

1 hour ago, dobmisterdobster said:

It is your right to decide to vote for whoever you want.

That doesn't mean the Greens get to share a platform with Boris and Jeremy.

Hypothetical situation for you:

UEFA decide to award one team from every country additional funding of £500k for their efforts in improving their youth factilities/structure at their club and encouraging kids to take up the sport. They will make the award after hearing presentations from teams who state their cases at an event organised by their national football authority.

The SFA choose only to invite Celtic and Rangers to make presentations.

Would this be ok with you?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ri Alban

• Justin Z

• dobmisterdobster

• Mikey1874

26 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

A bit of common sense should have told the Mogg not to make comments about Grenfell, not a clever move by the moggie there.

dobmisterdobster
47 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Hypothetical situation for you:

UEFA decide to award one team from every country additional funding of £500k for their efforts in improving their youth factilities/structure at their club and encouraging kids to take up the sport. They will make the award after hearing presentations from teams who state their cases at an event organised by their national football authority.

The SFA choose only to invite Celtic and Rangers to make presentations.

Would this be ok with you?

I care about the existence of smaller clubs.

I do not care about the existence of smaller parties.

They have to justify their existence.

The SNP was a joke party until the last decade. They earned it, other parties have to earn it instead of complaining about lack of media coverage.

9 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

I care about the existence of smaller clubs.

I do not care about the existence of smaller parties.

They have to justify their existence.

The SNP was a joke party until the last decade. They earned it, other parties have to earn it instead of complaining about lack of media coverage.

:laugh:

dobmisterdobster

A party representing 40% of the electorate gets one podium at the debate.

A party representing 2% of the electorate also gets one podium.

Seems fair.

6 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Seems fair.

We all start with 0 points before every season starts.

11 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Seems fair.

:spoton:

55 minutes ago, Smithee said:

So Scotland, Wales and NI are irrelevant. What England decides goes? 👍 Grreeeaaat!!!!

55 minutes ago, Smithee said:

So Scotland, Wales and NI are irrelevant. What England decides goes? 👍 Grreeeaaat!!!!

10 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

:what:

He's got something right for once, it's entirely fair.

Only the powerful should get a voice? My arse!

4 minutes ago, Smithee said:

He was being sarcastic though.

5 minutes ago, Smithee said:

My apologies, smithee. Ma bad. :thumb:

1 minute ago, Ray Gin said:

He was being sarcastic though.

I know, yet he stumbled across the truth while doing it.

The establishment doesnt need protected, it needs torn apart.

Tory HQ caught doctoring a video of a Keir Starmer interview, editing it to look like he didn't answer a question when he did, in fact, answer it immediately.

:silviodamn:

1 minute ago, ri Alban said:

My apologies, smithee. Ma bad. :thumb:

My fault, I'll try and throw some abuse in next time in the name of clarity 

47 minutes ago, Cade said:

Tory HQ caught doctoring a video of a Keir Starmer interview, editing it to look like he didn't answer a question when he did, in fact, answer it immediately.

:silviodamn:

The BBC?

dobmisterdobster
1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

Wales votes for Labour and Tory MPs like everyone else.

Plaid only have four MPs and if you listen to them talk, you can see why.

Psychedelicropcircle

They reckon we have a decade to half our carbon foot print or two parliament cycles. When the reprobates chap the door that’s the first thing I’ll ask! How the Tory ***** is gonna fit that into his SNP hating should be worth a listen 👂  

37 minutes ago, Psychedelicropcircle said:

They reckon we have a decade to half our carbon foot print or two parliament cycles. When the reprobates chap the door that’s the first thing I’ll ask! How the Tory ***** is gonna fit that into his SNP hating should be worth a listen 👂  

They just opened a new coal mine this week ffs 

19 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Christ on a bike that Swinson is a braying donkey. 

In many ways I'm hoping that she does do leader debates, she's the Tories & Labour's secret weapon, she's as mad as a box of frogs, that one.

The Mighty Thor
1 hour ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Christ on a bike that Swinson is a braying donkey. 

She's delusional. 

It's like she's found mooth Davidson's self promotion in politics for beginners book.

maroonlegions

Really hope that comes back to haunt him by him losing his seat in the election. These kind of people are so out of touch with ordinary people i that its  clear as day they dont give a feck about ordinary hard working people..  Him and his kind are the real enemies of a better and fairer world for the many.    

74706402_413591155999837_5353586424186667008_o.jpg

Edited by maroonlegions

Shanks said no

Philip Hammond will not stand at the General Election

104 days ago he was Chancellor of the Exchequer

How the mighty have fallen

Shanks said no

I listened to the new speaker Lindsay Hoyle on 5live this afternoon. Certainly was saying all the right things and appeared to know what was ahead of him as speaker.

Then the interviewer asked about his late daughter Natalie Lewis Hoyle, as he had mentioned her in his speech. My goodness it was moving hearing him talk about her and what life was like without her.

Good luck to him.

12 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Hope he is as good as Bercow. Big shoes to fill

Bercow didn't get a glowing endorsement from any of the candidates who sought to replace him, none of them had a good word to say about him, indeed they all had cryptic digs at Bercow, and that included the deputy speakers, the ones who have worked alongside him and know what he was like to work for.

As one of the candidates said 'A good speaker should be an umpire, not a player' in what was a clear dig at Bercow.

1 minute ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Bercow didn't get a glowing endorsement from any of the candidates who sought to replace him, none of them had a good word to say about him, indeed they all had cryptic digs at Bercow, and that included the deputy speakers, the ones who have worked alongside him and know what he was like to work for.

As one of the candidates said 'A good speaker should be an umpire, not a player' in what was a clear dig at Bercow.

A speaker must ultimately rule as he sees fit and that is what Bercow did in the end. He was in charge during one of the most heated and contested issues in uk political history. There is always going to be a section of politicians who disagree with him. 

Only natural for someone in the chair for so long 

maroonlegions

Really hope another nasty  Tory piece of work  fails in her attempt at getting elected at the election.

Is this what Conservative's in Britain are advocating. This candidate for Tory MP, is giving herself a pious right to exist, whilst in the same instant, she is saying that people who draw benefits should be exterminated. A supposed human being, asking that people should vote for her in a political contest, saying that, some sections of humanity, obviously beneath her station in life, should be put down.

Well, Francesca O'Brien. You are obviously an outstanding candidate for the modern-day version of Tory MP, who thinks that the rest of the world is beneath them... Obviously, your mother and father did not do a very good job of kitting you out, to become a member of the human race. I'm assuming that of course, you did have a father. It may interest you to know that there are more people in other more lowly parties than ever were in the Conservative party. So then, what gives you the right to wish them dead...

What would your reaction be, if they wished you the same outcome? Simply because, your class of Societal parasite leeches, money from the classes who draw benefits. Your class of parasite does this by not paying taxes, and salting away your misbegotten wealth in offshore accounts. You also enjoy the facilities afforded to you by those people who need putting down, people who have paid their taxes all of their working lives, in order to provide you with the use of facilities for which your class of parasite has never ever funded...

They also draw benefits because of the fact that these people whom you wish to put down, have paid into the welfare facility all of their lives, and it is not a benefit which they are claiming it is a 'right of entitlement facility,' which they themselves have funded, along with their fathers and mothers before them. Itis to be hoped therefore madam, that you never receive a single vote in your favour, and that you, and people like you, also fall on hard times, because of the malfeasance and underhandedness of other people, and that you live out your lives, in complete and utter penury. You detestable Conservative parasite...

75253021_549700162265122_4363048295782678528_n.jpg

37 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Really hope another nasty  Tory piece of work  fails in her attempt at getting elected at the election.

Is this what Conservative's in Britain are advocating. This candidate for Tory MP, is giving herself a pious right to exist, whilst in the same instant, she is saying that people who draw benefits should be exterminated. A supposed human being, asking that people should vote for her in a political contest, saying that, some sections of humanity, obviously beneath her station in life, should be put down.

Well, Francesca O'Brien. You are obviously an outstanding candidate for the modern-day version of Tory MP, who thinks that the rest of the world is beneath them... Obviously, your mother and father did not do a very good job of kitting you out, to become a member of the human race. I'm assuming that of course, you did have a father. It may interest you to know that there are more people in other more lowly parties than ever were in the Conservative party. So then, what gives you the right to wish them dead...

What would your reaction be, if they wished you the same outcome? Simply because, your class of Societal parasite leeches, money from the classes who draw benefits. Your class of parasite does this by not paying taxes, and salting away your misbegotten wealth in offshore accounts. You also enjoy the facilities afforded to you by those people who need putting down, people who have paid their taxes all of their working lives, in order to provide you with the use of facilities for which your class of parasite has never ever funded...

They also draw benefits because of the fact that these people whom you wish to put down, have paid into the welfare facility all of their lives, and it is not a benefit which they are claiming it is a 'right of entitlement facility,' which they themselves have funded, along with their fathers and mothers before them. Itis to be hoped therefore madam, that you never receive a single vote in your favour, and that you, and people like you, also fall on hard times, because of the malfeasance and underhandedness of other people, and that you live out your lives, in complete and utter penury. You detestable Conservative parasite...

75253021_549700162265122_4363048295782678528_n.jpg

Witch. 

Advertising Standards Authority bans the DWP's universal credit adverts for making false claims about finding work easier

High Court rules the Section 14 order banning extinction rebellion protests was illegal. Those arrested are going to bring a class action suit against the Met Police.

Government's own figures show that of the 200,000 new homes promised, NONE have been built.

It's not even mid-day yet.

3 minutes ago, Cade said:

Advertising Standards Authority bans the DWP's universal credit adverts for making false claims about finding work easier

High Court rules the Section 14 order banning extinction rebellion protests was illegal. Those arrested are going to bring a class action suit against the Met Police.

Government's own figures show that of the 200,000 new homes promised, NONE have been built.

It's not even mid-day yet.

or even this. ***** are still goinf to win though

9 minutes ago, RobboM said:

or even this. ***** are still goinf to win though

Seen this this morning, yet he was only 15 feet away in the next room but refused to be interviewed, wonder what Cleverly didn't want to answer.

14 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Seen this this morning, yet he was only 15 feet away in the next room but refused to be interviewed, wonder what Cleverly didn't want to answer.

5 minutes ago, Stuart Lyon said:

Actually that was an edited clip of the Kay Burley rant, I didnt't want to link the one I had seen earlier as it was a Facebook link and I assumed the Youtube one was in full. Take your pick of thr half dozen points she wanted to discuss as to which one he was running scared from

https://www.facebook.com/PeoplesMomentum/videos/701198197031137/?t=72