• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Jambo_Gaz

• kingantti1874

• FruitJuice

Vlad nearly buried our club, but hey he would have sacked a bad manager! What goes through people mind when they start threads like this 

Edited by campbell
Spelling mistake

kingantti1874
23 minutes ago, TheStig said:

Also punted a manager while flying top of the league. Probably not the best person to use as an example ae.

It was all fun though until he was skint.

Just now, kingantti1874 said:

It was all fun though until he was skint.

That's what happens when you pay ridiculous wages to shite Lithuanian players.

Selkirkhmfc1874
34 minutes ago, TheStig said:

Also punted a manager while flying top of the league. Probably not the best person to use as an example ae.

Exactly and also appointed a sex offender after interviewing sir bobby robson , Scala etc

What an absolute laughing stock this football club has become. Sleepwalking into relegation under her dictatorship. Has put too much trust into her buddy Levein. Farcical that he can be on the board of directors, director of football and manager. 

She cares more about stopping fans stand, having a family friendly atmosphere than winning football games. We are a football club for ****s sake. 

Employed her hibee brother for work on the  new stand and now employs her other hibee brother to run the 1874 bar. Stop this ****ing love in with Hibernian. No respect should ever be given to them. We hate them and they hate us, that’s the way it should be. 

Stop victimising your own fans and start to call out the old firm for their chanting and actions. Feel more and more like a customer than a fan these days. 

You have brainwashed the fans that 6th place finishes, 3 wins in 20 odd games and drawing at Livingston is good. We are the 3rd biggest team in the country for **** sake. 

You’re completely in denial about how many fans are against Levein and yourself. For me and many others you have ruined any sort of legacy that you had. Disgrace to the club and need to step down along with the rest of the management team and directors. Oh and sack your PR team why you are at it. A series of ridiculous club statements over the past few months summed up with the ridiculous ‘genuine fans’ comment. If anything you’re not a genuine fan but a clueless individual who knows nothing about football, a good business person yes but not a football person. 

Get out of our club and sack that imposter now. Sick of this, just want my club back. 

11 minutes ago, TheStig said:

That's what happens when you pay ridiculous wages to shite Lithuanian players.

We'd have got a result with some of those Liths today. 

She is dragging us down with everyday. The only thing more damaging to this club are the Budge rimmers.

4 minutes ago, Jambo_Gaz said:

We'd have got a result with some of those Liths today. 

Certainly wouldn't mind having a miko type player in the team.

Montgomery Brewster
6 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

She cares more about stopping fans stand, having a family friendly atmosphere than winning football games. We are a football club for ****s sake. 

Absolutely this. 

Jambof3tornado
1 minute ago, Jambo_Gaz said:

Absolutely agree with all of this. 

Love Hearts, hate Budge and Levein. 

Now hate is such a strong word, but I have to agree, I hate what Ann is allowing Craig to do to the club WE saved.

Just now, Jambof3tornado said:

Now hate is such a strong word, but I have to agree, I hate what Ann is allowing Craig to do to the club WE saved.

Hate is a strong word and I don't band it around with pleasure. 

Ann is killing the soul of our club off the field and Craig has killed it on. 

9 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

What an absolute laughing stock this football club has become. Sleepwalking into relegation under her dictatorship. Has put too much trust into her buddy Levein. Farcical that he can be on the board of directors, director of football and manager. 

Employed her hibee brother for work on the  new stand and now employs her other hibee brother to run the 1874 bar. Stop this ****ing love in with Hibernian. No respect should ever be given to them. We hate them and they hate us, that’s the way it should be. 

Stop victimising your own fans and start to call out the old firm for their chanting and actions. Feel more and more like a customer than a fan these days. 

You have brainwashed the fans that 6th place finishes, 3 wins in 20 odd games and drawing at Livingston is good. We are the 3rd biggest team in the country for **** sake. 

You’re completely in denial about how many fans are against Levein and yourself. For me and many others you have ruined any sort of legacy that you had. Disgrace to the club and need to step down along with the rest of the management team and directors. Oh and sack your PR team why you are at it. A series of ridiculous club statements over the past few months summed up with the ridiculous ‘genuine fans’ comment. If anything you’re not a genuine fan but a clueless individual who knows nothing about football, a good business person yes but not a football person. 

Get out of our club and sack that imposter now. Sick of this, just want my club back

Edited by brian morris

Was reluctant to say this about Budge but yeah she now also has to go. She has undone all her good work by failing to sack the manager and we are now fighting to stay in the league and Europe is a million miles away. 

Every week that goes by is another week wasted. Go and take everyone you brought to the club with you. 

GorgieRules22

If she does the right thing for the club and removes the manager and his side kicks Iv no real problem with her.

Jambof3tornado
2 minutes ago, kila said:

Her inability to act on the Levein situation is tainting all the good work she's done. Hopefully she doesn't leave it too late.

She already has. Had Levein gone back upstairs after the cup tie at hampden it would have appeased most. Too late for that now, I want them both gone ASAP.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Way too loyal,  would like to be a fly on the wall of a Monday morning. 

My concern is that players are not just getting injured they aren't coming back either. 

Seems to me its a depression that is hard to lift. And something has to give sooner or later. 

The most frustrating thing is it's been quite apparent for a long time but anyone voicing that is shot down as ungrateful and stupid for not being able to see how wonderful she really is.

She helped save us and it all started so well but she's now close to putting herself in a position she can't recover from. 

Hearts are really quite a pathetic football club these days and it's no wonder teams play against us knowing we'll just roll over.

Edited by Taffin

He should never have been allowed to continue as manager to lead us to last year's final.

The match was there for the winning but never under his guidance. Her failure to act then is as much of a problem as he is now.

Mid Calder Jambo
11 minutes ago, SectionN said:

Spot on. 

She is a massive part of the problem by continuing to support Levein.

I think it is more than that now.  She is the problem.  Clock watching until she cashes in her chips.  Took a gamble five years ago and it is jackpot time soon.

3 minutes ago, Taffin said:

The most frustrating thing is it's been quite apparent for a long time but anyone voicing that is shot down as ungrateful and stupid for not being able to see how wonderful she really is.

She helped save us and it all started so well but she's now close to putting herself in a position she can't recover from. 

Hearts are really quite a pathetic football club these days and it's no wonder teams play against us knowing we'll just roll over.

If she was a man the treatment would have been a lot different. Noone can deny that. 

She gets an easy ride from us and the media. 

27 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

Get out of our club and sack that imposter now. Sick of this, just want my club back. 

Can’t see the bigger picture type post IMO. 

Walter Bishop

She is a fan in a position with limited knowledge of the game relying on an absolute dinosaur to make all the footballing decisions for the club. 

People claim she is a great business woman, yeah she probably is, as her and her family have done alright, financially from Heart of Midlothian. She seen an opportunity to invest, and fair play to her for doing so,  but she will walk away with all her money and more. 

We have put £9 million so far into the club and are treated with utter contempt by her and Levein. It has to end, she needs to grow a massive pair of balls and do the right thing for our club or her time here will be tainted forever. 

Edited by Walter Bishop

8 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

She's a shit Maggie Thatcher.

I agree LB . Maggie Thatcher brought respect and financial stability back to the UK. As an 8 year old, the winter of discontent, 4 day weeks and blackouts were horrendous. Thankfully, the bearded Commie is about to get annihilated in an election if he has the cojones to agee to one. Anyway, rant over. You are of course correct, Anm Budge could learn a lot from Mrs T.

It is clear now that the majority of Hearts fans see Budge as the problem. The minority rimmers are a big part of this problem however as they are the only people she listens to.

It's amazing how she can reclaim loads of good will from the fans by just sacking the manager like every other club does and she's just publically refusing to do it :lol: no idea why she's making this so difficult for herself. 

The “genuine fans” statement a few weeks ago confirmed to me she is out of touch, sitting in her ivory tower, being angry that the fans could possibly criticise her. She needs to get rid of her pal, and then leave herself at the end of the season, it’s that simple

All roads lead to Gorgie
15 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

If she does the right thing for the club and removes the manager and his side kicks Iv no real problem with her.

That is the majority view I would imagine right now but if she doesn't do something soon then she is in for a rough ride from almost the entire support. Everyone I speak to can't understand her logic in keeping one of the worst management teams in our history. 

Leveins Battalion
1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

It is clear now that the majority of Hearts fans see Budge as the problem. The minority rimmers are a big part of this problem however as they are the only people she listens to.

i8 the small minority stopping an all out rebellion are only on Kickback,on Facebook,Twitter and other Hearts related forums its evidently clear that in the real world we unanimously want change.

Francis Albert

AS I posted on the match thread I think she is dangerously isolated with a Board dominated by people, with the exception of Levein, who have no experience or real knowledge of football, other than as in some cases fans. Budge, Levein, Budge's partner and the two FOH directors (who abjure any interference in the "football department) dominate the Board. Not to have someone on the Board who can challenge Levein with knowledge and experience on the "football department" is a major weakness. It is like having the Board of say an IT company with no-one knowing anything about IT except the IT Director.

I don't comment on Budge, I try avoid it as like many others we are here because of her money. However it's now getting to a stage, infact we are well passed this stage, where she has become blinded by her loyalty to levein to the point our club is a laughing stock. She needs to step up and do the dirty work that comes with football when results are shite. Everything rests on how she deals with this IMO, and right now shes having a ****ing nightmare dealing with it. Like our manager, coaches, and players she is a shite bag.

FFS  ,  Budge is the best thing to happen to Hearts, possibly in our entire history. Anyone who cant see this is blind beyond belief with a real short term memory problem.

• Maple Leaf locked this topic