Levein’s time is up...

Heartsofgold

1 minute ago, Spoleto said:

Your grammar is equally atrocious.

That made me laugh 😂 

You are obviously hurting again and have a post history of getting personal when you are limited and can’t rationalise any further debate.

jog on son 

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

Nelly Terraces
8 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

You do realise that your grammar is atrocious don't you?

Would you care to try again?

I know you love to turn every single thing on here to yourself my good fellow but really, if you can't grasp the most simple of points the 1st time then really attempting to do again would have someone so lacking in cerebral processing 'tied up in knots'*

*that's what is known as a commonly used & widely understood 'phrased rhetorical statement' to illustrate confusion in a person, just in case you didn't manage to understand that either. Glad to be of help to you there pal.:)

1 minute ago, Hearts1975 said:

That made me laugh 😂 

You are obviously hurting again and have a post history of getting personal when you are limited and can’t rationalise any further debate.

jog on son 

"jog on son" 

Oooh, you're just so precious. 

I'll just repeat what I said earlier. 

"Ask a stupid question, you'll get a stupid answer". The same is true for stupid comments. 

Now try taking your own advice wee man.

Just now, Nelly Terraces said:

I know you love to turn every single thing on here to yourself my good fellow but really, if you can't grasp the most simple of points the 1st time then really attempting to do again would have someone so lacking in cerebral processing 'tied up in knots'*

*that's what is known as a commonly used & widely understood 'phrased rhetorical statement' to illustrate confusion in a person, just in case you didn't manage to understand that either. Glad to be of help to you there pal.:)

Nope. That's still a big fat fail.

C-. Must try harder.

24 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Not my fault if you're not quick enough out the old grey matter traps to understand my finely attuned, & what I'd have thought for anyone with even a semblance of normal functioning adult prefrontal cortex, perfectly simplified for easy digest, point old chum. 

Back to your hibs yearbook now. There's a good chap. 

I started a thread asking what was the biggest away win you saw.  I wonder if we'll see him make an appearance on that thread.  He was asked what was his last hearts game and refused to answer.  

23 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

What about his punctuation? 

10 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

"jog on son" 

"Ask a stupid question, you'll get a stupid answer". The same is true for stupid comments. 

You going to the game at livi tomorrow? 

Nelly Terraces
4 minutes ago, FruitJuice said:

I started a thread asking what was the biggest away win you saw.  I wonder if we'll see him make an appearance on that thread.  He was asked what was his last hearts game and refused to answer.  

Probably would have had an instant response if you asked what was his last game at Easter Road mate.

8 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

Nope. That's still a big fat fail.

C-. Must try harder.

Ah well, you do try your best with some folk who are somewhat, shall we say 'cerebrally challenged' , but in this case, sadly for them, it's a wasted cause. Nobody can say I didn't at least give it a go with you old chum. Never mind. 

I bid you all a goodnight. 

14 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

"jog on son" 

😄 I’ll gladly do that 

By the looks of your debating prowess and ability to appear logical and reasoned, especially on this thread, you would be well advised doing the same 

Just now, Hearts1975 said:

😄 I’ll gladly do that 

By the looks of your debating prowess and ability to appear logical and reasoned, especially on this thread, you would be well advised doing the same 

I think this is the most attention he's ever had in his life and is loving it.  I think we have to be nice to him due to him being emotionally neglected.  Sorry spoleto! I now understand you.  You're alright here mate, we're an empathetic lot.  

Nelly Terraces
52 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Exactly Nelly. Nail hit on head. Not been all season but hopefully catch you in Diggers at some point soon. I've got Boxing Day pencilled in for a cameo .

I'll see you then fella if not before as I'm pegging it round the streets of South Edinburgh :527:.  

48 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I will get you both a pint, ask the staff for Pasquale 😜.

That could end an expensive night mate - have you ever seen how much & how quick @Enzo Chiefo can drink!??! :biggrin:

4 minutes ago, FruitJuice said:

I think this is the most attention he's ever had in his life and is loving it.  I think we have to be nice to him due to him being emotionally neglected.  Sorry spoleto! I now understand you.  You're alright here mate, we're an empathetic lot.  

I’m certainly not in to rounding on posters especially if they have got a different opinion to me.

Some of us know we are not always in the right and at least have the humility to admit when we do get it wrong.

He would do a lot better if he takes on board the above points 👍

2 hours ago, Boab said:

I thought it was normal to be shite back then. Guess what happened when we were in shit street. Yip, people never went !

Although, Robbo, sometimes it looked that they weren’t giving anything close to 100% but that could have been because they were shite !

Wouldn’t change a second of it though. A lesson for the youngsters there. Don’t listen to old farts like me...tear it up !

🤪

👍

1 minute ago, Hearts1975 said:

I’m certainly not in to rounding on posters especially if they have got a different opinion to me.

Some of us know we are not always in the right and at least have the humility to admit when we do get it wrong.

Maybe he is levein.  He never gets anything wrong as well.  It's all down to circumstances 

1 hour ago, luckydug said:

Apart from when they threatened to go on strike 😂

Talk about brass neck.

They were feckin terrible and lucky to get paid at all.

Absolute nonsense. 

These guys were getting paid peanuts but still gave their all. 

IMO of course. 😉

1 hour ago, FruitJuice said:

It was a question.  So if we lose tomorrow and it's not down to a any dodgy decisions, there won't be any excuses?  Is that easier for you?

I didn't say dodgy decisions were relevant either, althought they could be. 

With the players available I think we should at least get a draw but I cannot forecast what will happen during the match eg early injury, ordering off, a player having a brainstorm and giving away a silly goal etc.

It is too easy to be disrespectful and write Livi off as minnows.  They are a stuffy lot and will approach the game jusr as we did on Sunday.  They have a slight starting advantage with the artificial but a quick goal for us could nullify that.

3 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Absolute nonsense. 

IMO of course. 😉

You don't remember the threatened strike ?

3 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

I didn't say dodgy decisions were relevant either, althought they could be. 

With the players available I think we should at least get a draw but I cannot forecast what will happen during the match eg early injury, ordering off, a player having a brainstorm and giving away a silly goal etc.

It is too easy to be disrespectful and write Livi off as minnows.  They are a stuffy lot and will approach the game jusr as we did on Sunday.  They have a slight starting advantage with the artificial but a quick goal for us could nullify that.

Barring sending offs, a player getting injured etc, if we get best it'll show that we haven't learned from playing them season.  We've played on that pitch a few times now and other teams have beaten them on it.  We have more than enough to beat them tomorrow and its down to how we go about it.  plastic pitch or not 

2 minutes ago, luckydug said:

You don't remember the threatened strike ?

Yes I do, but trying to say when they pulled on the jersey they gave their all no matter what was going on in the background. 

14 minutes ago, FruitJuice said:

Barring sending offs, a player getting injured etc, if we get best it'll show that we haven't learned from playing them season.  We've played on that pitch a few times now and other teams have beaten them on it.  We have more than enough to beat them tomorrow and its down to how we go about it.  plastic pitch or not 

Not many have beaten them at home to be fair, only once this season.  7 out of 19 last season.

Away from home they are shite, only won once away this season and just the once the whole of last season.

18 minutes ago, FruitJuice said:

Few will disagree with that

I'd still prefer to have some of out better players in the team

Edited by JamboAl

2 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Few will disagree with that

I'd still prefer to have some of out better players in the team

Having some of our better players back would be desirable but we have to go with what we have got 

That said, we should still have enough as long as we compete fully on the park and win these 2nd balls 

Tactically we should get rid of the 3 at the back, and wing back system, and play back four, as the WB system does us no favours whatsoever 

50 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

Perhaps you should take your own advice?

1 hour ago, FruitJuice said:

"empathetic lot"?

Clearly!

Pasquale for King
6 hours ago, Nelly Terraces said:

I'll see you then fella if not before as I'm pegging it round the streets of South Edinburgh :527:.  

That could end an expensive night mate - have you ever seen how much & how quick @Enzo Chiefo can drink!??! :biggrin:

I may well have but I’m happy to start you off 😜👍🏽

Pasquale for King
6 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

Think it’s impossible to what if.  However it’s difficult to say, career to date, that Walker Washington and Naismith have not been a little bit better than Clare and Mulraney. And that’s the Clare that gets slagged every week on here for being lazy. 

Better quality no doubt, but as I said less mobile than Mulraney and Clare and less likely to have fitted into the route one game plan and press.

Pasquale for King
7 hours ago, Spoleto said:

So a straight yes or no. 

Would we have been better equipped for last weekends game if Naismith, Walker and Washington had been fit to play?

Those three would not have fitted into the long ball and press game plan, are you that clueless about tactics? Did the three of them fit into those very same tactics in the first half against the mighty Ross County?

Yes or No dummy?
 Your boy would’ve have to had played football instead and he’s shown he clearly can’t fit that into what he and his “coaches” laughing call tactics. 

Edited by Pasquale for King

Pasquale for King
6 hours ago, Hearts1975 said:

There’s a few that can’t or won’t admit they’re wrong, takes a big man to do it and apologise.

9 hours ago, JamboAl said:

That's a bit arrogant for you to say how I take it.  Does that suit your agenda better by trying to demean people who don't share your view?

I actually take it as unfair criticism of the club by people who continually ignore major contributory factors

ok. No offence meant. 

A win today would be a welcome break from the doom and gloom. A loss or draw however would be another nail in his coffin, which is the ultimate goal for most.

9 hours ago, JamboAl said:

Which ones, apart from White, had barely kicked a ball for 1 year+?

9 hours ago, Spoleto said:

"Half those players had barely kicked a ball for 1 year +"

Name them.

Washington, Walker, Naismith, White, Wighton and Damour.  That is 6 from the 12 players mentioned.

25 minutes ago, Randy Marsh said:

Washington, Walker, Naismith, White, Wighton and Damour.  That is 6 from the 12 players mentioned.

They've got you mate!  I also done the stupid thing of not taking that wee plus sign into account.  They meant players that haven't kicked a ball for over a year...  I wish the had asked about the signings that haven't kicked a ball for nearly a full season.  

annushorribilis III
6 hours ago, FruitJuice said:

What's the biggest away win you've seen?

Did you get an answer ?

55 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Levein’s apologists busy this morning.

It’s nuts. We’ve basically got the same players available that finished the rangers game yet the excuses are out already. 

Livi beat 10 man Celtic and only narrowly LOST to Aberdeen and Rangers so some have almost given up any hope.

3 minutes ago, annushorribilis III said:

Did you get an answer ?

What do you think? Did you get one?  We should get peace today with us playing today.  Unless he posts from the stadium. 

10 hours ago, JamboAl said:

I asked the gentleman a question.

I have obviously upset you so to get back on your good side I'll say we have had no injuries to key players and even if we had, they make no diference.  Is that better?

Not my view. For clarity let

me set down your view and my view on the injuries issue as you seem to struggle to understand:

HMFC86 - we’ve had a lot of injuries over the last year, they have had an impact, but they don’t justify all the poor performances and results over the period.

Wee Al - we’ve had a lot of injuries over the last year, they have had an impact, and they justify all the poor performances and results over the period.

Clear?

Edited by HMFC 86

Jambof3tornado
1 hour ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Levein’s apologists busy this morning.

Not as busy as they will be at 4-45pm!

annushorribilis III
13 minutes ago, FruitJuice said:

What do you think? Did you get one?  We should get peace today with us playing today.  Unless he posts from the stadium. 

Nah. I noticed his discussion centres around spamming & pointless questions so put him on ignore eventually . Makes for a better day.

9 hours ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Absolute nonsense. 

IMO of course. 😉

The club was skint then and struggled to pay bonuses iirc. The entire first team squad was transfer listed but that meant nothing in reality as we would have sold any player at the time for a decent offer. 

1 hour ago, Randy Marsh said:

That's 6 names, you're right there. 

They hadn't all not kicked a ballin over a year though. 

Try again.

10 hours ago, Spoleto said:

grammar police police nee naw nee naw...useful input though

1 hour ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Not as busy as they will be at 4-45pm!

That's almost as if you're hoping that Hearts are beaten today.

Jambof3tornado
1 minute ago, Spoleto said:

That's almost as if you're hoping that Hearts are beaten today.

Expectation over hope as you rightly know and understand, or would had you watched us for the last year now.......

3 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Better quality no doubt, but as I said less mobile than Mulraney and Clare and less likely to have fitted into the route one game plan and press.

So you now rate Clare as a footballer. 

You couldn't make it up. 

Yet you somehow seem able to.

1 hour ago, GinRummy said:

It’s nuts. We’ve basically got the same players available that finished the rangers game yet the excuses are out already. 

Livi beat 10 man Celtic and only narrowly LOST to Aberdeen and Rangers so some have almost given up any hope.

We get a draw against rangers with our injury crisis at it's worse but all the bad results against Ross county, Hamilton etc are down to injuries.  It doesn't add up.  Unless it was because rangers weren't that good rather than us playing well.  If it's us playing well, why can't we do it against the smaller teams?  If it's down to teams sitting back, our away form shouldn't be as bad as it is.  They can't have it both ways. 

6 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Expectation over hope as you rightly know and understand, or would had you watched us for the last year now.......

Well, hopefully my optimism. wins over your expectation and we can both celebrate at 4:45 🙂

Edited by Spoleto
spelling

• JKBMod 12 changed the title to Levein’s time is up...
  • davemclaren locked this topic