Levein’s time is up...

Heartsofgold

Maroon Sailor
22 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Yip. I'm still here to keep the happy clappers from going overboard about a 3-2 defeat.

Stupid individual mistakes cost us 2 goals.

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

Alex Kintner
12 hours ago, shaun.lawson said:

The bold part is factually accurate.

Did you see what happened to Hearts after Kyle's injury? Or what we were like before signing Beattie? Or after Aguiar left? I could go on.

This part is definitely factually accurate.

Alex Kintner
12 hours ago, shaun.lawson said:

Football teams without an X-factor rarely achieve very much.

Who was the X factor in the Greek side that won Euro 2004?

Alex Kintner
12 hours ago, siegementality said:

Because Vardy made every goal he scored himself, bossed the midfield, made goal saving clearances, saved shoots bound for the top corner and picked the team every week.

Strangely enough Vardy is still at Leicester whilst Ranieri, Konte, Mahrez, etc, have moved on. Remind me what position Leicester have finished since, despite the X factor still being there.

:greatpost:

Forever Hearts
24 minutes ago, It should have been ten said:

You’re “over it” right enough :cool_shades: 

I won't lie, they annoy me at the time but I'm so used to it now under Craig Levein that it's forgotten about pretty quickly. You're probably still jumping about your bedroom celebrating the glorious defeat though. 

Forever Hearts
11 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Stupid individual mistakes cost us 2 goals.

Persisting with a dud keeper when he had all summer to bring in somebody better didn't help.

It should have been ten
1 minute ago, Forever Hearts said:

I won't lie, they annoy me at the time but I'm so used to it now under Craig Levein that it's forgotten about pretty quickly. You're probably still jumping about your bedroom celebrating the glorious defeat though. 

:av-1001:

Maroon Sailor
37 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Persisting with a dud keeper when he had all summer to bring in somebody better didn't help.

Aye - it's a problem not only with his limited ability and decision making but he is also making the defence look jittery as well.

9 hours ago, To Be Frank said:

Was it not the big f*c*er that scored all the goals? 

Edited by smiler

siegementality
2 hours ago, smiler said:

Greece won that tournament scoring seven goals. Angelos Charisteas scored three of them. 

Edited by siegementality

Alex Kintner
2 hours ago, smiler said:

20 minutes ago, siegementality said:

Greece won that tournament scoring seven goals. Angelos Charisteas scored three of them. 

So that’s a no then. 

1 hour ago, siegementality said:

54 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

So that’s a no then. 

I dunno, my memory of Euro 2004 is of him going radge when he scored. I hadn’t googled it, unlike Siege, but I have now and without him they wouldn’t have won it. 3 tourney goals, winning goal in the final against the hosts, that’s X factor right there baby.

Unknown user
13 hours ago, To Be Frank said:

grk8.jpg

:loved:

Seymour M Hersh
On 05/08/2019 at 22:53, Pasquale for King said:

Obviously comparing to Pep isn’t realistic but if I wanted to be the best coach I would watch the best to try and learn. 

You can only be compared to Pep when you also have the resources of a small very, very wealthy oil rich country at your beck and call.

Pasquale for King
5 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

You can only be compared to Pep when you also have the resources of a small very, very wealthy oil rich country at your beck and call.

He has spent fortunes at Bayern and City but his coaching style hasn’t changed, he’s all about making players the best they can be. 

https://www.theguardian.com/football/englische-woche/2016/nov/08/joshua-kimmich-pep-guardiola-germany-bayern-munich

On 04/08/2019 at 17:11, Bking9 said:

Why does he have to go we would have won the game if it wasn't for the sending off and if it wasn't for the jambo soldier giving away a penalty, it's the players no the manager, well that's what SHANTS PATON reckons.

Nah I agree, he has to go! I believe we have the players to finish 3rd or 4th, but not under this man, I'll give him his due for bringing in naismith, but he just cannot get the results that we expect. 

Please go Craig....We know your a hearts man and aw that and we know no one hates losing more than you but your a pish manager.

He can't love the club though because if he did he'd have left by now. 

Make no mistake. This is a big point gained in our relegation battle this season. 

Unless we change the management. 

indianajones

Don't give a flying about what he was to Hearts as a player. No time for sentiments when this bore is dragging us through the gutter. 

Budge do something. Get this guy and his cronies emptied and stop the rot immediately. 

Utter joke of a situation. 

JamboCampbell

Please remove him. Wont be back. Unacceptable with those players at his disposal

disgraceful effort

Clark Griswold

Just go please. And take your cronies with you. Sucking the life out of the place.

Stuck up for Levein for a long while, end of last season made me think twice. Start to this season says he needs to go. Sorry Craig but this is just chronic. Add in day one of the season and we'll be getting slagged rotten for our pitch, that cost £1 million, and today has been an all round shit show from Heart of Midlothian. When it comes to the football side of our football club we really do make an arse of ourselves.

Today has been the turning point for me.

Toxteth O'Grady

Utterly useless, played off the park and lucky to get a draw against a 2 bob outfit from Dingwall. Get him punted before the season is wrecked

Unfortunately I’ve got a ticket for Friday . Under this clown. 

Get out the club before Friday please. Useless dinosaur 

Gordon Ramsay

That is hands down one of the worst performances I have ever seen from any football team. 

Absolutely ****ing horrendous. 

Just now, Toxteth O'Grady said:

Utterly useless, played off the park and lucky to get a draw against a 2 bob outfit from Dingwall. Get him punted before the season is wrecked

He needs to go now. That's the worst I have watched in years. Not a single shot on goal

Vlad the impaler

If he thinks signing a defensive midfielder will sort that mess he’s deluded. We can’t even pass the ball on the ground,it’s been coached out of them

I've been willing to give him time, but today was the last straw. Our abysmal performances go back to last season

I’m really not a fan of saying ‘sack the manager’ but his position is getting weaker each week. We have been shocking since last Christmas. We put in a surprisingly good performance in the Cup Final,  but the player who provided most of the drive and ambition in that game was then moved on in the summer.

It sounds as if we genuinely never turned up, for our first home game, against a new promoted team, and it’s really hard to see how that can be acceptable.

Clark Griswold

I wonder what the excuses will be this week. Pitch was off, we didnt get going, hiffed and puffed, Uche not getting anything from refs, expected more blah blah blah

Nah this surely can't be big Craigys fault. Once we have our players back from injury we would be class apparently. ****ing horse shit and has been for 10 months. Really have question those that back him, wtf is it you are seeing? 

That ended up a good point as we were awful.  How County never won I don’t know.

Next two games could be enough for Levein to go.

allanwilson1970

I’ve been a staunch supporter of Levein but that was just sad to watch, despair from first to last minute.  They could have scored 7 if I count really good chances. 

We we have no creativity. Can’t fathom it out, pre season Zanatta and McDonald done well and involved most games. today when we need creativity we send in Henderson who I am not being critical of but he’s barely been involved pre season. Seems we are all over the place and no consistency or clue with what is going on in team selection. 

I am well and truly gutted.  

I’d scarcely have thought it possible, but we look even worse than last season.

Levein has ruined us

Toxteth O'Grady
Just now, Gigolo-Aunt said:

That ended up a good point as we were awful.  How County never won I don’t know.

Next two games could be enough for Levein to go.

Never mind the next 2 games that was enough 

Bungalow Bill

Zero improvement on last season. He had my backing last season but he has to go. This is eye bleeding football. There is no joy in going to the games. 

Gilberts Fridge

Its time for Ann to make the decision. We are 5 years in since Admin and we are stagnating football wise. I do not even think he should go upstairs either.

I think we need a new DoF and head coach, with the head coach as a priority.

We have incredible resources and our standard of player is way above what Ross County are putting out but the coaching is not good enough.

So who would we like to come in next its a big decision

Are we just going to wait until the seasons another bust? 

He's got to go, we don't have a winning mentality and its not good enough. 

Hackney Hearts

Don't know what to say about that. I'm usually all for finding positives, but I'm really struggling.

• JKBMod 12 changed the title to Levein’s time is up...
  • davemclaren pinned and unpinned this topic
  • davemclaren locked this topic