Levein’s time is up...

Heartsofgold

Mr Elwood P
1 hour ago, Jodami said:

That's pretty much about as low as a human being can sink Geoff. Having witnessed a close family member die in identical circumstances over the festive period I was trying to lend some perspective and get people to draw a breath in the immediate aftermath of what is a life changing tragedy for members of our support. To suggest anything otherwise is quite honestly despicable. 

I think you would have a point if folk were falling out about Levein on the thread pertaining to the tragic event but they aren't. I don't think you can suggest that we have a debate hiatus throughout every thread on JKB in his memory. Apologise if that seems crass and condolences to all family and friends affected by the tragedy.

Edited by Mr Elwood P

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

Unknown user
3 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

I think you would have a point if folk were falling out about Levein on the thread pertaining to the tragic event but they aren't. I don't think you can suggest that we have a debate hiatus throughout every thread on JKB in his memory. Apologise if that seems crass and condolences to all family and friends affected by the tragedy.

Seconded

Geoff Kilpatrick
12 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Indeed

Inch Hearts

I think it's time to put the discussion to bed until the end of the season and come together and get behind the team/management now concentrating in what is ahead of us. 

We_are_the_Hearts

Time to drop this and get behind the club for a cup win and revisit at the end of the seaaon

HeartofHartley

Hibs were to finish above us would people actually admit for once it would be time for Levein to get the boot given our start to the season vs theirs? They are 2 points behind us as things stand.

Disgraceful. 

rick witter
12 minutes ago, HeartofHartley said:

Hibs were to finish above us would people actually admit for once it would be time for Levein to get the boot given our start to the season vs theirs? They are 2 points behind us as things stand.

Disgraceful. 

Couldn’t care less about Hibs. Is the fact we are going nowhere under this management that should mean he shouldn’t be here next season. 

Ann Budge simply needs to replace the management team ASAP.

Give a new man the chance to lift confidence and improve our performances before the semi-final.

There can be no excuses now, Levein has to go. 

Edited by Cygnet

rick witter

Not much more to say.

Just do the decent thing and leave and allow the club to progress.

Absolutly sickened to watch this shit any longer. Embarrassingly poor. 

Walter Bishop

Time is up, No more chances. We are terrible, he has wasted hundreds of thousands of pounds and has taken us backwards. 

We have season tickets, hospitality etc etc to sell for net season, Im afraid with Levein in charge we will see another decline in sales. He is hurting the club, time to walk away Craig! 

Anyone still wanting him to be given time does not have the best interest of the club at heart! 

GorgieRules22

One shot on goal against Hamilton and the performances for the past five months are just horrendous. We had all the play in the2nd half there and created nothing, we get worse every week.

Being in the semi final is just papering over the cracks, if we get to the final I won’t change my opinion, he needs emptied.

I think the fans will let their feelings known when we get pumped by Aberdeen next weekend. 

The football over the last three months has been worse than under Cathro. 

I certainly have 

Get rid now before we play the Semi final Hearts 

21 points from 20 games 

That's relegation material 

Just now, pointon said:

She better get her track suit dusted down and into the dugout 

She would do a better job.

Just wondering what the excuse will be this week. Yet again, Killie and Aberdeen drop points, Hibs win and we lose against Hamilton. I don't want to be negative, I have supported Levein through the whole season but a few things really annoyed me today. Here are a few of them.

1)Starting with 1 upfront and dropping Uche. I'm sorry, if the excuse is that he needed a rest, then that is a joke. He scored midweek, why drop a Striker when they are scoring.

2) Loosing a goal at the back post AGAIN. This happened against Partick midweek. 

3) Having Wingers who CANT CROSS. People talk about Morrison not starting but what is the point when neither him nor Mulraney can cross a ball. As good as playing with a man down

4) The constant playing backwards, 3 or 4 times in this game we were well past the halfway line and we played it back to our Keeper.

Very, very frustrating to be a Hearts fan at the moment. 

Always supported CL but now even I think there has to be a root and branch change to the management and coaching at the club at the end of the season. We really can't afford to give the existing regime another transfer window. 

2 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

I won't be back till he's away. Had enough. 

Same here i made my mind up weeks ago 

No doubts about Levein being a PHM but he is not the man to take us forward. 

He simply HAS TO GO. 

Haringshairband
2 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

I won't be back till he's away. Had enough. 

I'm in the same boat. It's no fun going to games at the moment.

7 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Everything is wonderful.

2/3 players is all we need accordong to Craig

Get rid now before the semi 

As bad a performance as anything I’ve seen this season.

Awful set up. Awful performance. Awful.

No more excuses. 

Times up Levein.

This can’t go on being beat and playing a kind of football that is a disgrace to our club.

we’re in a semi final of the cup without playing a good team and we look like a team 

that will not be in the top six and I believe it’s time now for us fans to let Ann Budge 

get the message loud and clear sack all the management and Bootroom now.

Jambof3tornado

I think he knows himself he is struggling. Its now at the point where I want him and Austin and co out completely.

Total change.

The Real Maroonblood
Just now, kimosavi said:

2/3 players is all we need accordong to Craig

Get rid now before the semi 

The Happy Clappers will be along shortly.

Maybe not as they will be to embarrassed.

It's not working.

I love Levein and his passion for our club and I thank him for everything he has done for us.

But it is time for a fresh start. We have players who are massively underperforming.

We need someone to come in with fresh ideas and send a rocket up some of these players. 

Jambof3tornado
Just now, The Real Maroonblood said:

The Happy Clappers will be along shortly.

Maybe not as they will be to embarrassed.

I was a happy Clapper but there isn't really anyone left suggesting levein should stay???

As an budge is presiding over this debacle then if she is not prepared to act then she should step aside

Just now, J80MBO said:

Tbf the scouting dept needs to go too. Signings since promotion horrendous more often then not

The entire backroom team needs cleared out from top to bottom 

Levein and his coaching staff with their negative tactics and inability to motivate a football team.

Ta ta.

rick witter
1 minute ago, neilnunb said:

Please just go and give us at least a shot of winning the bloody thing.

?

We won’t even be in the final if he is in charge for the semi. 

Thafs how bad we are playing. I would expect Inverness to beat us as they will be up for it, will start quickly and they can score goals. Everything we don’t do. 

• JKBMod 12 changed the title to Levein’s time is up...
  • davemclaren pinned and unpinned this topic
  • davemclaren locked this topic