East of Scotland Leagues

systemx

Footballfirst

The EOSFL has finally called the season Null & Void.  Probably means that VOL will survive in the LL for another season.

Edited by Footballfirst

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Footballfirst

• RobboM

• Tasavallan

• Thomaso

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

davemclaren
1 minute ago, Footballfirst said:

This at least sounds promising for Kelty and Brora.

SPFL not happy about it, it would seem. 

Footballfirst

Looks like there will be at least six newly licensed clubs next season.

Dunbar from the EOSFL

Auchinleck Talbot, Clydebank, Cumnock, Darvel and Irvine Meadow from the WOSFL.

I'm unsure about Kilwinning Rangers, although I know they have recently appointed a Club Licensing officer, but that could relate to the current or the next licensing round..

Footballfirst

Eleven new clubs admitted to the EOSFL at tonight's AGM.  Three ex EOS junior clubs not included, Harthill Royal (have applied to WOSFL), Linlithgow and Sauchie community clubs.

One "new" name in Edinburgh College, who appear to have done well in university level football.

My other team The Dale also now accepted to the EOSFL .... 

Was brought up with Junior footy, bit sad but nothing lasts for ever .....

At tonight's EOSFL meeting Armadale Thistle were accepted as members for the forthcoming season . This brings to an end more than 80 years of junior football in Armadale . We look forward to the road ahead and hope the Dale public support the ambitions of the club . The club will also participate in the lowland development league at under 20 level . We would like to thank the East Region Juniors for all the help over the years . Special thanks to John Reilly and Syd Mc Alpine for all the work and help they gave our club . NOW LETS FOCUS ON THE FOOTBALL ...DBWAH .

Footballfirst
27 minutes ago, Marriott said:

My other team The Dale also now accepted to the EOSFL .... 

Was brought up with Junior footy, bit sad but nothing lasts for ever .....

At tonight's EOSFL meeting Armadale Thistle were accepted as members for the forthcoming season . This brings to an end more than 80 years of junior football in Armadale . We look forward to the road ahead and hope the Dale public support the ambitions of the club . The club will also participate in the lowland development league at under 20 level . We would like to thank the East Region Juniors for all the help over the years . Special thanks to John Reilly and Syd Mc Alpine for all the work and help they gave our club . NOW LETS FOCUS ON THE FOOTBALL ...DBWAH .

I think that it will be good for the 'dale to renew rivalries with the rest of the ex junior community. The Junior side was born out of the demise of a senior side that competed in the SFL.  Things do change in football. It's up to the clubs and their fans to make the best of it.

2 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

I think that it will be good for the 'dale to renew rivalries with the rest of the ex junior community. The Junior side was born out of the demise of a senior side that competed in the SFL.  Things do change in football. It's up to the clubs and their fans to make the best of it.

Agreed, I am involved with Armadale and we are all up for it and looking forward to it ... 

As you say, weren't always junior, we did even beat Hibs many years ago pre junior and hopefully will get the chance to do again 😀