The Big UFO & Aliens Conspiracy Thread

Robert Lazar

22 minutes ago, jumpship said:

Until someone can explain it to me..It was Aliens... 

:lol: That's not how critical thinking works

18 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

:lol: That's not how critical thinking works

I'm pretty sure after all these years the most cleverest of minds have tried to work out how it was done, they couldn't explain it.. So I've not got a hope in hell.. 

Aliens... 👍

You can't just invent an answer and ask others to prove you wrong. That kind of thinking gave us religion which has been and will always be a pain in the arse.

Be cool if it was aliens though.

10 minutes ago, jumpship said:

I'm pretty sure after all these years the most cleverest of minds have tried to work out how it was done, they couldn't explain it.. So I've not got a hope in hell.. 

Aliens... 👍

Haha I appreciate your commitment to the idea at least!!

On 25/10/2019 at 08:12, Maple Leaf said:

Why is it that the UFO images are almost always blurry, inconclusive, and nighttime?

Where do they hide during the day?

With literally billions of people walking around with a camera, you'd think that someone, somewhere would come up with a nice clear shot of an object that is clearly not of this world.  Nothing yet, and I think we'll have a long wait.  

And ask yourself this. I have seen much of this mindless alien visitation shit based around alien craft supposedly crashing. Alien beings smart enough to create  technology which can carry them across interstellar distances. Why aren't they smart enough to not crash on arrival?

And invariably crashing somewhere in the US despite the fact there's a vastly greater area out there to crash in.

There are no alien visitations which isn't to say there are no alien civilisations. There may well be but the chances of two technological civilisations existing at the same time and managing to find each other amid the trillions of galaxies in the universities range from slim to no chance.

The greatest chance would be some form of radio communication but that brings me back to the two technological civilisations existing at the same time and managing to find each other inside what may be a very small window of time.

It's not much more than a hundred years since we became capable of radio communication and currently just 100 years or so later it's looking like the chances of surviving just another hundred years are questionable.

If we're typical they may never be anyone out there to communicate with since they may have already destroyed themselves and we will follow suit before any others come along.

8 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

And ask yourself this. I have seen much of this mindless alien visitation shit based around alien craft supposedly crashing. Alien beings smart enough to create  technology which can carry them across interstellar distances. Why aren't they smart enough to not crash on arrival?

And invariably crashing somewhere in the US despite the fact there's a vastly greater area out there to crash in.

There are no alien visitations which isn't to say there are no alien civilisations. There may well be but the chances of two technological civilisations existing at the same time and managing to find each other amid the trillions of galaxies in the universities range from slim to no chance.

The greatest chance would be some form of radio communication but that brings me back to the two technological civilisations existing at the same time and managing to find each other inside what may be a very small window of time.

It's not much more than a hundred years since we became capable of radio communication and currently just 100 years or so later it's looking like the chances of surviving just another hundred years are questionable.

If we're typical they may never be anyone out there to communicate with since they may have already destroyed themselves and we will follow suit before any others come along.

Yes indeed. :thumb:

Another thing that makes me chuckle about all this alien visitation stuff are some of the reasons proposed for technologically advanced aliens being interested in our planet. When asked why any advanced civilisation would want to burn time and resources coming to our little corner of a galaxy containing hundreds of billions of stars plus trillions of planets and moons i'm told they want our resources.

What resources might that be? Water? Metals? Minerals etc? All of the above are scattered everywhere throughout the galaxy. Some comets are predominately water often being described as a 'dirty snowball'

I'm confident any species which is capable of interstellar travel would have no problems capturing these comets plus any asteroids in the vicinity. There are asteroids which are almost nothing but iron. Presumed to be the core of planetoids which were obliterated in collisions during the early formation of the solar system as the planets which did survive cleared their orbits. And in fact even we already have proposals on the drawing board to capture and mine asteroids.

We have nothing here which isn't effectively everywhere and far more easily accessible than having to visit the distant solar system of a relatively primitive aggressive species to acquire.

If we were ever to develop to the point of being able to cheaply explore just our own solar system we would be mining the other planets, moons, and countless comets and asteroids as would any advanced alien civilisation in their own system.

If we had the ability to carry out interstellar travel my greatest interest in any intelligent but technologically inferior species we found would be to study their background not plunder their planet for resources which are already everywhere. What was their path? Did they go down the religion route in the same way we did as an example.

Regarding that particular question I feel it likely they probably would have. To me it seems that any species developing to intelligent consciousness would always begin asking where did we come from? And with initially at least no evidence based answers the chances are they're always going to resort to invisible magic being in the sky did it.

The sky is obviously a magical place for pre scientific intelligent beings. It's doing things like firing down lightning bolts with the power to split a huge tree clean in two. What could possibly do that? Obviously invisible magical extremely powerful entity up there in the sky it came from. We have had a God for every last natural phenomenon we couldn't initially understand. Zeus being the answer to lightning for example.

We then later combined them all into one super powerful entity and another thing I would find interesting is how long an advanced civilisation continued to cling on to these religious myths as we currently are despite the fact that there is absolutely zero evidence outside bronze age mythology to support it. 

maroonlegions

Aliens nap..📸

:levein_interesting:

Either that or a wee green leprechaun on speed..:conspiracy: 

Seriously though, good  arguments  against any  possibility of  even just 1%  of  global UFO  sightings having a alien origin. 

Me personally i will not rule it out just now, why, cause i have looked doon the  rabbit  hole of this subject and i am quite read up on it..

Still when you have a pretty decent % of sightings that have had  credible  investigations carried out by high ranking   military  and Naval intelligences   from the US and UK and France that show serious   concerns about  unexplainable objects  entering and leaving respected countries air spaces , it does bend one's ear..

Objects  that have been tracked on radar that have triggered US, UK and French air force fighters scrambled to investigate and intercept  but were seriously outmaneuvered and outpaced then you enter a whole new level of perception.  That is outside the information the public has been given or not its  a different  enigma.

There is massive  library of data showing that there is a very serious side to this, outside joe bloggs or the public perceptions.

Reported on Friday by a British Airways pilot and a Virgin pilot off the Irish coast and seen by people on the ground. One pilot said the speed was "astronomical, it was like Mach 2" - which is twice the speed of sound.

The objects were said to be very bright and flying at twice the speed of sound.