The Big UFO & Aliens Conspiracy Thread

Robert Lazar

Bridge of Djoum

Conspiracy that there is or is not alien existence?

in any case there will be 2 nut jobs arriving in 3,2,1...

Edited by Bridge of Djoum

Bridge of Djoum
1 hour ago, Robert Lazar said:

I'll start with this. 

Mate, that’s a nigh on 2 hour clip. Anything less exhaustive? 

8 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Mate, that’s a nigh on 2 hour clip. Anything less exhaustive? 

It's well worth it. 

I'll sort ye out though mate. hawd on. 

Why is it that the UFO images are almost always blurry, inconclusive, and nighttime?

Where do they hide during the day?

With literally billions of people walking around with a camera, you'd think that someone, somewhere would come up with a nice clear shot of an object that is clearly not of this world.  Nothing yet, and I think we'll have a long wait.  

1 hour ago, Maple Leaf said:

Why is it that the UFO images are almost always blurry, inconclusive, and nighttime?

Where do they hide during the day?

With literally billions of people walking around with a camera, you'd think that someone, somewhere would come up with a nice clear shot of an object that is clearly not of this world.  Nothing yet, and I think we'll have a long wait.  

The argument is simply that people don't look up as much now, they are looking down at their phones.

9 minutes ago, Lovecraft said:

The argument is simply that people don't look up as much now, they are looking down at their phones.

OK, but not all of them all of the time.

Let's say that there are two billion people out and about with a phone and, at any given time, 75% of them are looking at their phone. That leaves 500 million people who're looking up, and none of them are seeing anything worth taking a picture of.

Caveat:  all the numbers I used are picked out of the air.

25 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

Let's say that there are two billion people out and about with a phone and, at any given time, 75% of them are looking at their phone. That leaves 500 million people who're looking up, and none of them are seeing anything worth taking a picture of.

There are literally thousands of pictures and videos online.

Even most modern phones zoom capabilities are pretty crap.

But then, most of the pictures and videos are still crap, or fake.

31 minutes ago, Lovecraft said:

There are literally thousands of pictures and videos online.

Even most modern phones zoom capabilities are pretty crap.

But then, most of the pictures and videos are still crap, or fake.

Exactly.  Not one clear, authentic picture of an object that is unexplainable.  

Brighton Jambo
On 23/10/2019 at 21:20, Bridge of Djoum said:

Conspiracy that there is or is not alien existence?

in any case there will be 2 nut jobs arriving in 3,2,1...

I’m here!!!

1 hour ago, Maple Leaf said:

I get what you're saying but there are many different arguments put forward to why we don't see a lot of ufo's.

a couple of which are:

1. The government doesn't want us to know about them (could you imagine the panic if they admitted they were real and we are powerless to do anything about them)

2. If there really is extraterrestrial craft visiting us, they will most likely be hundreds if not thousands of years more advanced than us. I've read about cloaking devices  etc (far out there i know)

You should watch some of the nasa videos that we weren't suppose to see. 

Millions of things flying about up there (in space i mean) , seen with an infrared camera. 

I'm not saying we have been visited by aliens but it's certainly an interesting subject. 

Bridge of Djoum
57 minutes ago, Fun Boaby said:

2 days in and Mulder hasn't made an appearance yet.  Very odd 

Abducted and being probed as we speak. 

20130115_radio_broadcasts_f840.jpg

There will be life out there somewhere, space is so vast though that it's almost mathematically impossible for any of them to find us or vice versa. 

12 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

There will be life out there somewhere, space is so vast though that it's almost mathematically impossible for any of them to find us or vice versa. 

That's correct.

Even if the universe is teeming with life, and it very well might be, how much of that life is technically advanced enough for space travel, or even to communicate with other planets?

In the vast history of life on earth, about three billion years, there have been hundreds of millions of species, but only one of them (us) has developed any sort of technical skill, and that was very recently.

1 minute ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

I'd love for those to be proof of an alien spaceship crash but... 

Yeah, i know. That one is a bit inconclusive, there's a video of it somewhere, apparently the vehicles they were driving and uniforms etc were right for the period it was taken, but there was a lot of people calling it faked. 

11 hours ago, Robert Lazar said:

Not watched this yet but i'm looking forward to it!

I've no seen Eddie Bravo for a while. He's a troll/idiot of the highest order. But a good guy, none the less.

Edited by ri Alban

Horatio Caine
18 hours ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Thing is - how do we know there aren't life forms out there that are completely different from us, with technology we can't even imagine.  We shouldn't rule anything at all out.

On 26/10/2019 at 13:45, Horatio Caine said:

Thing is - how do we know there aren't life forms out there that are completely different from us, with technology we can't even imagine.  We shouldn't rule anything at all out.

Of course, and I'd love that to be the case. There's even the possibility of different universes existing outside our own with different laws and all sorts, who knows. I just can't see humans ever finding out for sure. 

If you like the 'Will we ever meet aliens argument' Read this book - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Physics-Impossible-Scientific-Exploration-Teleportation/dp/0141030909

I recon that there are 3 reasons why we have yet to meet aliens - 

1 - Distance - If we are right and the speed of light is the max speed anything can travel at then we are so far away from anyone or anything that we will never get there.  Yes our nearest stars are only a few light years away.. but our nearest neighbour may be 100's or 1000's of light years away

2 - Time - I think someone said it above but if the history of the universe was in a single year, the earth has only been here since September and Humans  have been since 11:52 on the 31st December - There may have been vast empires out there that died out billions of years ago - So not only the variance in distance, but it is also time that we need think about. 

1280px-Cosmic_Calendar.png

3 - How would we even communicate - So - if a native american was looking for signs of communication using smoke signals - he wouldn't pick up our radio waves - (crude, but you get my point) - How will we pick up yet to be even thought of methods of communication?  We could be being bombarded with messages every minute of the day, but we have no way of seeing them! 

A super invisible being called God who has been  in existence since time began (in fact he created time) who knows all, sees all and has a secret club that we can join after we die IF we worship him and behave ourselves during our life on planet earth. 

Yes, he exists but intelligent life existing on another planet in the universe????

Please...

9 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

A super invisible being called God who has been  in existence since time began (in fact he created time) who knows all, sees all and has a secret club that we can join after we die IF we worship him and behave ourselves during our life on planet earth. 

Yes, he exists but intelligent life existing on another planet in the universe????

Please...

:biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...

I spoke to John Lear last night, questioned him over a lot of the flaws in the lazar story.

Could he answer my questions? could he Feck. 

Given the relative rate of videoed sightings in the time leading up to the mass proliferation of devices with cameras on them, we should have seen a roughly proportionate increase in videoed sightings to the millionfold increase of the ability to film such incidents given the assumption that those sightings had been genuine.

We haven't, because they're not.

J.T.F.Robertson
46 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

Given the relative rate of videoed sightings in the time leading up to the mass proliferation of devices with cameras on them, we should have seen a roughly proportionate increase in videoed sightings to the millionfold increase of the ability to film such incidents given the assumption that those sightings had been genuine.

We haven't, because they're not.

Boooo. :(

3 hours ago, jumpship said:

That link is to a very lonnnggg article about big stone blocks.  Far too long for me to read yet.

Perhaps you could give us a summary and your opinions?

5 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

That link is to a very lonnnggg article about big stone blocks.  Far too long for me to read yet.

Perhaps you could give us a summary and your opinions?

Basically 9000 year old, 1500 tons, quarry cut stone, moved a 1/4 mile and place on top of each other. 

Simply,  its f-ing impossible... 

43 minutes ago, jumpship said:

Basically 9000 year old, 1500 tons, quarry cut stone, moved a 1/4 mile and place on top of each other. 

Obviously it is possible or they wouldn't be there.:P

3 hours ago, jumpship said:

Thanks for the summary. 

Based on what you wrote, it's clearly a mystery.  But it takes a huge leap in faith to say "We don't know how it was done, so it must be aliens," which is implied by having it posted on this thread.

8 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

Thanks for the summary. 

Based on what you wrote, it's clearly a mystery.  But it takes a huge leap in faith to say "We don't know how it was done, so it must be aliens," which is implied by having it posted on this thread.

Until someone can explain it to me..It was Aliens... 

13 minutes ago, jumpship said:

Until someone can explain it to me..It was Aliens... 

Fair enough.  Someone will figure it out sooner or later, I'm sure.

As you know, there have been other mysteries. I'm thinking of the Egyptian pyramids, Stonehenge, Machu Picchu, the Nazca lines in Peru, and the statues on Easter Island.  At some point those seemed to be other-wordly to some people, but now there are logical explanations.