Jump to content
i8hibsh

A little good news

Recommended Posts

i8hibsh

Only one of our next 6 fixtures is at Tynecastle.  Could start to move up the table.  Should hopefully have some of our top guns back during this time too.

 

:yas:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bridge of Djoum

For someone who doesn’t care about Hearts you sure do post a lot about Hearts. 

 

Your attention seeking may be a real problem. Have you spoken to anyone about it? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i8hibsh
1 minute ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

For someone who doesn’t care about Hearts you sure do post a lot about Hearts. 

 

Your attention seeking may be a real problem. Have you spoken to anyone about it? 

 

 

This is a serious thread, please keep it like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bking9

I'm assuming you include the rangers LC game in the six fixtures? 

If not we have two home games of 6 league fixtures, hardly catastrophic and no need for the sarcasm tbh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Treasurer

When I saw the topic title and who had written it I was hoping that he was announcing that he was no longer going to post on JKB

:sad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bauld
27 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Only one of our next 6 fixtures is at Tynecastle.  Could start to move up the table.  Should hopefully have some of our top guns back during this time too.

 

:yas:

 

 

Failing to see the positives in this. As poor as we have been at home going away isn't going to do us any favours.

 

We just played very well at home against Rangers. The fans have a reason to come back now and be positive about us putting in a strong performance and winning.

 

I would much rather we played more games at home to try and build confidence and momentum.

 

Tynecastle should be a cauldron that other teams fear to step into. We can't run away from our responsibility in making that the case once again.

 

Not only that but Livi play on an artificial surface do they not? Not where we want to be going if we want to get Haring, Naismith and Walker back on the field again.

 

The cup semi will take care of itself but I would much rather be playing league games at home.

Edited by Bauld

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rick witter
14 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

For someone who doesn’t care about Hearts you sure do post a lot about Hearts. 

 

Your attention seeking may be a real problem. Have you spoken to anyone about it? 

Every time you come on and post all you want to do is have a go at someone or make a smart comment at someone!!! 

Gods knows how you get away with it. 

 

Back on topic I would still rather be playing at Tynecastle than having to cope with playing on horrendous Astro like Livi. 

Edited by rick witter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i8hibsh
3 minutes ago, Bking9 said:

I'm assuming you include the rangers LC game in the six fixtures? 

If not we have two home games of 6 league fixtures, hardly catastrophic and no need for the sarcasm tbh

 

 

Yes, we play that game as part of our next 6 fixtures. Not really a piss take tho, Tynecastle is a write off nowadays so away games are where we will pick up points.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ron Burgundy
12 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

 

 

This is a serious thread, please keep it like that.

:jjyay:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Robbo-Jambo
51 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Only one of our next 6 fixtures is at Tynecastle.  Could start to move up the table.  Should hopefully have some of our top guns back during this time too.

 

:yas:

Top guns back. 

 

Don't hold your breath. 😏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
maroonlegions
24 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

 

 

Yes, we play that game as part of our next 6 fixtures. Not really a piss take tho, Tynecastle is a write off nowadays so away games are where we will pick up points.

Write off ,you forgot about yesterday, but you meant it anyway.. Let's keep up the negativity on this thread  through reverse psychology.. Sneaky... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheBigO
28 minutes ago, Bauld said:

 

 

Failing to see the positives in this. As poor as we have been at home going away isn't going to do us any favours.

 

We just played very well at home against Rangers. The fans have a reason to come back now and be positive about us putting in a strong performance and winning.

 

I would much rather we played more games at home to try and build confidence and momentum.

 

Tynecastle should be a cauldron that other teams fear to step into. We can't run away from our responsibility in making that the case once again.

 

Not only that but Livi play on an artificial surface do they not? Not where we want to be going if we want to get Haring, Naismith and Walker back on the field again.

 

The cup semi will take care of itself but I would much rather be playing league games at home.

Indeed. Thats sensible though, so no need

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i8hibsh
2 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Write off ,you forgot about yesterday, but you meant it anyway.. Let's keep up the negativity on this thread  through reverse psychology.. Sneaky... 

 

3 points out of 24 at home is something not even Gretna would have got excited about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jocam2325
1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

Only one of our next 6 fixtures is at Tynecastle.  Could start to move up the table.  Should hopefully have some of our top guns back during this time too.

 

:yas:

And the one out the 6 you won't attend anyway. Why do you care. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jocam2325
47 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

When I saw the topic title and who had written it I was hoping that he was announcing that he was no longer going to post on JKB

:sad:

Now that would have been a result. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NaturalOrder74

I think a result in the semi is exactly what we need to kick start the season with all the injuries returning too will be an upward climb though, I think if hibs somehow pull a result against Celtic the thought of another 5-1 would be worth all we’ve had to put up with this season 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mid Calder Jambo
1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

 

3 points out of 24 at home is something not even Gretna would have got excited about.

And lets not forget that managers who are not also the DoF have been sacked for less and this one should be too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
It should have been ten
2 hours ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

For someone who doesn’t care about Hearts you sure do post a lot about Hearts. 

 

Your attention seeking may be a real problem. Have you spoken to anyone about it? 

 

2 hours ago, The Treasurer said:

When I saw the topic title and who had written it I was hoping that he was announcing that he was no longer going to post on JKB

:sad:

 

2 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

Write off ,you forgot about yesterday, but you meant it anyway.. Let's keep up the negativity on this thread  through reverse psychology.. Sneaky... 

 

1 hour ago, Jocam2325 said:

And the one out the 6 you won't attend anyway. Why do you care. 


:spoton:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bridge of Djoum
2 hours ago, rick witter said:

Every time you come on and post all you want to do is have a go at someone or make a smart comment at someone!!! 

Gods knows how you get away with it. 

 

Back on topic I would still rather be playing at Tynecastle than having to cope with playing on horrendous Astro like Livi. 

My reply may well have been off topic but it’s a fair comment. The boy is a walking contradiction. 

 

If if you don’t like what I “get away with” I’m sure there are steps you can take. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sarah O
3 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Only one of our next 6 fixtures is at Tynecastle.  Could start to move up the table.  Should hopefully have some of our top guns back during this time too.

 

:yas:

Great bantz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NB GIN
7 hours ago, rick witter said:

Every time you come on and post all you want to do is have a go at someone or make a smart comment at someone!!! 

Gods knows how you get away with it. 

 

Back on topic I would still rather be playing at Tynecastle than having to cope with playing on horrendous Astro like Livi. 

The bridge of djoum is the voice of doom in disguise 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kimosavi

Our away form though 🙈

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Future's Maroon

Would much rather the majority of these six games were at home myself 🤷🏼‍♂️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Haken
15 hours ago, The Treasurer said:

When I saw the topic title and who had written it I was hoping that he was announcing that he was no longer going to post on JKB

:sad:

Same

:gok:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ri Alban

Please don't play our post injured players on AstroTurf, please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ri Alban

Where can I buy a Hearts Hard Hat. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rudy T
1 hour ago, kimosavi said:

Our away form though 🙈

 

We won 7 away last season from 17 games. 4 of the wins came in the first 10 games. We did slightly better at home amassing a huge 8 wins😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Boab
1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

Where can I buy a Hearts Hard Hat. 


Make you own like the good old days !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
colinmaroon
18 hours ago, The Treasurer said:

When I saw the topic title and who had written it I was hoping that he was announcing that he was no longer going to post on JKB

:sad:

 

Where else would he be able to satisfy his desperate need for attention?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ramrod

Pretty bizarre fixture schedule tbh , especially when you consider we have 5 home league games in December. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ri Alban
1 hour ago, Boab said:


Make you own like the good old days !

I think I will. 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bridge of Djoum
17 hours ago, NB GIN said:

The bridge of djoum is the voice of doom in disguise 

And who are you disguised as? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
davemclaren

My first league away match this season. Looking forward to it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...