Daily Record

Robbo-Jambo

Is it just me or is that rag being very condescending towards the big man in their report. 😏

He is described as being like an elephant getting buns thrown to him. 

His first touch is a tackle,his elegance and poise are two villages in France and he turns as easily as the QE 2 in a bath tub. 

Also he is the football equivalent of a 3 litre bottle of a head spinning cider. 

Then they say he is effective but can't help feel that their descriptions of him are a bit vindictive of him and they are taking the piss out of him. 

Maybe it's me being a bit of a snowflake 😄 but really think they are being as sly as **** with their descriptions of him and bang out of order tbh. 

Thoughts? 

What that rag says matters nothing to me.  Weegie filth to its core.  Uche is ours and I am mighty proud to have him.

Just now, i8hibsh said:

What that rag says matters nothing to me.  Weegie filth to its core.  Uche is ours and I am mighty proud to have him.

the correct answer.

Seems a bit much to describe one player, the journo must be a very upset zombie, brilliant if he/she is, can't handle the big Uche 

Bet they typed that article with tears in their eyes! 

:pleasing:

Glad we have managed to get it right up them. They were starting to get cocky after going top for a week.

So let me get this right. Pre game they are signing Hickey, after the match there was a racist upsetting rangers fans in their houses and today a player rangers have frequently scouted is slaughtered pillar to post. It’s almost like Rangers and their media pals expected them to win yesterday and they’ll do anything to deflect from them coming up short against the worst hearts side in a decade. It’s almost like Jim Traynor and his level5 PR team run most of the Scottish media outlets. Strange. 

12 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Is it just me or is that rag being very condescending towards the big man in their report. 😏

His first touch is a tackle,his elegance and poise are two villages in France and he turns as easily as the QE 2 in a bath tub. 

Also he is the football equivalent of a 3 litre bottle of a head spinning cider. 

Then they say he is effective but can't help feel that their descriptions of him are a bit vindictive of him and they are taking the piss out of him. 

Maybe it's me being a bit of a snowflake 😄 but really think they are being as sly as **** with their descriptions of him and bang out of order tbh. 

Thoughts? 

They actually said that ? Uche knocked their defenders about and , have to say , got a fair crack of the whip from Clancy .

If he hadn't been matching them physically what do you think they'd be doing to him ?

He also has skill . Been denied by many on here , watch him . 

First touch a tackle my arse, there was a ball played over his shoulder yesterday and he stopped it dead, he has remarkable skill, when he dances round players on the touchline with absolutely no room for maneuver it's a hell of a sight.

1 minute ago, Superunknown said:

Bet they typed that article with tears in their eyes! 

:pleasing:

Glad we have managed to get it right up them. They were starting to get cocky after going top for a week.

Love the sentiment of your post buddy but in no way shape or form is a 1-1  draw and being 3rd bottom of the table getting it “right up them”.  A draw was as fair as it gets yesterday, both teams had spells and both could have won it or lost it.

21 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Thoughts? 

Feel the same way as you mate so disrespectful I heard one person refer to him as a wrestler (WWE) guy said he has more chance signing with the (WWE) than Celtic or Qpr most people don't know s*** about football so I just smiled and shook my head. 

Uche would definitely benefit either of the old firm especially when they play in four competitions squad rotation is key with the old firm teams atm felt a few of the rankers players looked tired at times yesterday. 

I hope Uche keeps his form up and goes on to get us a decent fee moving on to some side in the English championship. 

Edited by Bongo 1874

5 minutes ago, Ruud Krol said:

The big man was a colossus yesterday.

I just hope he can now find some consistency and stay injury free

He seems to struggle when we play the small teams and do not have a strong XI. Up against the big boys and playing with our top guns he is ridiculously good.

Absolute Scenes

Uche is full of confidence again and you can see it

Absolutely delighted that rags like the Daily Ranger are rattled and have to try belittle our players.

He is an absolute monster and I'm buzzing he's ours

Boxing Day Derby we could be turning out with a forward line of Walker, Naismith, Ryo and Uche in front of them

Just now, i8hibsh said:

Love the sentiment of your post buddy but in no way shape or form is a 1-1  draw and being 3rd bottom of the table getting it “right up them”.  A draw was as fair as it gets yesterday, both teams had spells and both could have won it or lost it.

It felt like a defeat for them mate. They all thought they were gonna pump us dry (and in fairness so did I) 

The result yesterday was a good one for us but I'm still not happy about our current predicament which is an embarrassment for us

It's pleasing that we've upset those Sevco pricks though and I'll take any positives I can get at the moment.

Blue nose in laws were spitting feathers over the game yesterday. 

Basically said Hearts were a dirty team, singled out Uche as being a terrible dirty player.

Delightful.

Any time the likes of the Record takes a sly or not so sly dig at the Hearts is a good day in my book.

Was a regular occurrence early part of Romanov era.

The more grinding of teeth from the weege the happier I am.

29 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Thoughts? 

Meant to say that reporter goes on to give him MOTM 😅😅

You really couldn't make it up. 😏

18 minutes ago, Ruud Krol said:

The big man was a colossus yesterday.

I just hope he can now find some consistency and stay injury free

There was a bit at the end where he tried to dribble passed a couple on the touchline but ran out of steam and justifiably so.  The running about and the battering he takes from defenders is amazing.  He is a nightmare to play against.  Get our better players back and play the right way and he will do even more damage.  

The Old Tolbooth

I don't suppose he managed to write anything about Rangers players cheating all over the shop to try and get him sent off by chance did he? 

Didn't think so... 

And yet anytime from the 28th of October the same rag will be claiming from a source that rangers are about to bid for him . The glasgow press can go **** themselves . 

40 minutes ago, Mysterion said:

Basically said Hearts were a dirty team, singled out Uche as being a terrible dirty player.

Delightful.

Yet the prick reporter in that rag ripped him as a player and imo also dug heavily at him on a personal basis that he was a bit thick. 

Then gave him man of the match. 🤣

WheatfieldWarrior
1 hour ago, redjambo said:

Uche is a threat to the OF, and by extension the OF-loving media. They're scared of him. Feck 'em.

I think we know now who Rangers will be signing in a week before the Semi. 

MarkDevriesScores4

Gerrard actually spoke fairly highly of Uche and I believe said that at times he’s “unplayable”

At least Gerrard knows the score. Wouldn’t  worry about what the Glasgow toilet paper has to say. Hope Uche smashes them again in a couple of weeks and the daily ****** can eat it’s words 

WheatfieldWarrior
26 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

There are flaws in his game but that it vindictive bollocks. The Record is trash

The Daily Record is the paper that wipes the arse cheeks.

This is just the start of the campaign to get Rangers favourable free kicks against Uche in the Semi.

1 hour ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Feel the same way as you mate so disrespectful I heard one person refer to him as a wrestler (WWE) guy said he has more chance signing with the (WWE) than Celtic or Qpr most people don't know s*** about football so I just smiled and shook my head. 

Uche would definitely benefit either of the old firm especially when they play in four competitions squad rotation is key with the old firm teams atm felt a few of the rankers players looked tired at times yesterday. 

I hope Uche keeps his form up and goes on to get us a decent fee moving on to some side in the English championship. 

I hope he stays at Tynecastle.

He fairly rattled the blue noses yesterday. If he gets a break from the referees he is awesome.  Defenders don't know how to handle him other than go crying to the referee.

I hope the Glasgow fish wrappers continue to make him look shite forever.

That should increase our chances of keeping the big man for a long time. 

The Treasurer
51 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Do people still read newspapers FFS?

:berra:

This is a thread about the Daily Record, what have newspapers got to do with it ?

1 hour ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Boxing Day Derby we could be turning out with a forward line of Walker, Naismith, Ryo and Uche in front of them

now that has me excited. 

1 hour ago, Mysterion said:

Delightful.

He was the most fouled player on the park yesterday.

2 hours ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Thoughts? 

West of scotland w...s !!! 🖕🖕🖕💩💩💩🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦

1 hour ago, neonjambo said:

First touch a tackle my arse, there was a ball played over his shoulder yesterday and he stopped it dead, he has remarkable skill, when he dances round players on the touchline with absolutely no room for maneuver it's a hell of a sight.

Exactly 👏👏

2 hours ago, neonjambo said:

Spot on.  

I’m only a few rows from the front in the GS and Uche’s manoeuvre when he skinned Goldson was pretty much in front of me. Could smell Goldson’s sneaky wee pump from his squeaky bum as he wondered how to tackle the big guy.

It was unfortunate Uche sclaffed the cut back. 3 maroon jersey’s waiting in the middle. 

55 minutes ago, luckydug said:

I hope he stays at Tynecastle.

He fairly rattled the blue noses yesterday. If he gets a break from the referees he is awesome.  Defenders don't know how to handle him other than go crying to the referee.

Yeah hopefully but I feel if he keeps up his form at the moment he will be away and more than happy for him to try his luck down in the English Championship, Qpr we're up watching again yesterday along with others, used in the right way Uche is a machine and a very valuable asset to have. 

Our fans abused him at times for poor performances etc i stood by him i could see he has what it takes to be playing at a higher level all he needs is a manager to understand his strengths and players to get near him to support him.

People expect strikers to bang in 20 to 30 goals a season sadly modern day football isn't like that anymore and if teams do have a striker like that expect the team to put a massive price tag on his head strikers like that nowadays are like gold dust look at Firmino for example class player but doesn't bang in 20 goals a season for Liverpool but is very crucial to how they play as a team with the front three in Mane Firmino Salah pace direct and goals shared amongst the three of them. 

The point im trying to make here Uche comes under unfair criticism because he doesn't score all the time but his game is much more than just scoring he can drag players out of position with his movement and strength as u said defenders don't know how to handle him. I fear if we don't improve he might be away but hope he can help us to get a place in Europe 👍🙏🇱🇻

2 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Except not enough to go to a game to watch him?

7 minutes ago, Jocam2325 said:

Except not enough to go to a game to watch him?

I will be going to an away game soon.

2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I will be going to an away game soon.

Good for you. Hopefully you get lost on the way home and stop posting your negative tedious drivel on here for a bit.  Unlikely as that sounds. 

3 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Your best reply in a long time i8. Totally concur. Weegie filth rag at best

3 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

I completely agree. Don't understand why Hearts fans would buy that rag. The currant bun too. 2 utterly ghastly newspapers if you can even call them that.