Lost the dressing room ?

Bull's-eye

Just now, Smith's right boot said:

Clearly not. 

This gives me hope of a turnaround. 

Whatever the criticisms , won't disagree some deserved , never ever got the impression CL had lost the dressing room (dopy expression) .

Bazzas right boot
6 minutes ago, johnthomas said:

Whatever the criticisms , won't disagree some deserved , never ever got the impression CL had lost the dressing room (dopy expression) .

Yeah, probably why he's still here tbh. 

Can't think of any other reason..... 😭

Hold my hands up here.

And I did post it would be interesting to see in regards to this game.

Got it wrong.

Noted the the author of this thread  though.

Hmmmm

He's definitely not lost the dressing room, I agree.

He needs to move on though, these performances are like hens teeth nowadays and that's not good enough.

19 minutes ago, Finlay James said:

He's definitely not lost the dressing room, I agree.

He needs to move on though, these performances are like hens teeth nowadays and that's not good enough.

If the hen gets a full set though, will you let him stay?

1 minute ago, Morgan said:

If the hen gets a full set though, will you let him stay?

If he can turn our form around and sustain it then yes, he would have earned the right to stay.

2 hours ago, Noah Claypole said:

Didn't look like it to me.

Good - I can rest easy tonight!

4 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

how can you lose a dressing room, its such a big immobile thing....

...I will see myself out

it’s a big stand. One wrong turn and you’re goosed. 

...Where are we going? 😂

2 hours ago, annushorribilis III said:

Good for you. 

Once more you have a go at the poster.

On the subject, did you think he has lost the dressing-room?

Yes or No?

I think he has. Or it is kind of complicated. Maybe more of a motivational issue. The players are up for the big games, Hibs... Rangers. However expect to see 11 totally uninterested players in our next non category A match :(

SomethingAboutObua

I think most (not all of course) fans think he’s still liked/supported by the squad. Never got the sense they’re not playing for him. 

I don’t doubt their relationship with Levein is positive, I just doubt Levein is the manager to lead that squad to success 

1 hour ago, Phage said:

I think he has. Or it is kind of complicated. Maybe more of a motivational issue. The players are up for the big games, Hibs... Rangers. However expect to see 11 totally uninterested players in our next non category A match :(

My fear also.

Levein must get the players up for the lower profile games to come. 

For a long time he hasn't. The recent Cup wins at Motherwell and v. Aberdeen, alongside the derby (girfuy Hibs) and Rangers suggests that he and the players are capable of so much better but we must do it in the bread and butter stuff. 

If not, failure is the only outcome. 

Edited by martoon

5 hours ago, Noah Claypole said:

...and what did the games v. Ross, Hamilton, Killie...look like to you?

Coburg Hearts
2 hours ago, jamboinglasgow said:

how can you lose a dressing room, its such a big immobile thing....

...I will see myself out

I went into the Lost and Found Office at Haymarket Station to see if it had been handed in, but no luck. 

Heard it was last seen singing Amazing Grace....🎵🎶I was lost and now I'm found🎶 🇱🇻🇱🇻

Try hard against the team top of the league at home on national television when you're in the relegation zone. Inspirational. 

Edited by bistokid

highlandjambo3

I posted negative yesterday and, I am now looking for my hat to eat it....humble pie etc......but.......

It’s only 1 good game.  The benchmark here now is how we kick on from yesterday.  If we slump back to where we were then no change however, if we now kick on then who knows, let’s wait no see in the next couple weeks.  Back on the fence now (again).

Dusk_Till_Dawn
9 hours ago, Noah Claypole said:

Tbf, I don’t think anyone suggested that he has. That’s not the issue.

25 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Tbf, I don’t think anyone suggested that he has. That’s not the issue.

'Lost the players' and 'lost the dressing room'  have definitely been said.

Agree it's not the issue but the players looked much more up for it yesterday, which can only be good.

10 hours ago, Noah Claypole said:

I’ve never suggested he’s lost the dressing room... however yesterday confirmed that when are sent out to play with a proper formation and a back 4 we are a good team.

Levein is 100% to blame for countless crazy and funky formation changes all of which are designed to show how clever he supposedly is and which have cost countless points!!

All Levein really needs to do is keep things simple, stick to 4231 and keep changes in personnel to a minimum... giving Haring or Naismith one or two reserve outings before throwing them back into first team action would help as well.

It should have been ten
10 hours ago, annushorribilis III said:

Good for you. 

:leveinproblem:              

:clyay:

What about the players who have been sidelined?, has he lost Harry Cockrane ? How about the players who have been

shipped out. If your in the team you have more reason to think the manager is doing it right ( not always).  I still don't think the players are all for his systems and tactics, the fans certainly are not, while yesterday was a lot better than previous weeks, I'm not on the"Levein has turned the corner" just yet.

If we get a repeat performance on Saturday, then I will feel were are on the up. The players must start to get on the front foot at the start of every match no matter who it is we are playing. No point in playing well against Rangers then producing absolute mince against lesser sides.

8 hours ago, Deevers said:

If we get a repeat performance on Saturday, then I will feel were are on the up. The players must start to get on the front foot at the start of every match no matter who it is we are playing. No point in playing well against Rangers then producing absolute mince against lesser sides.

Many of the “experts” on here were saying the Rangers game was a free hit for Levein and the following two games were the big ones.....

11 hours ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Do you need to have lost the dressing room to be a crap manager?

This “lost the dressing room” is all pish!

I know for a fact there’s a big indicator sign saying -

HOME DRESSING ROOM

in the new stand!

They also gave everything against Hibs and Aberdeen but then never done it against St Mirren or Killie. 

We wont win every match and even if we lose as long as that same effort is put in we wouldn’t have the problems we do. 

Edited by rick witter

Bazzas right boot
7 minutes ago, rick witter said:

They also gave everything against Hibs and Aberdeen but then never done it against St Mirren or Killie. 

We wont win every match and even if we lose as long as that same effort is put in we wouldn’t have the problems we do. 

Now't to do with effort imo. 

5 minutes ago, rick witter said:

Really..I guess you missed the trip to Paisley

This nonsense we get about not trying is just that nonsense

Just another attempt to stir trouble..pathetic

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, CJGJ said:

It's also a lazy opinion. 

Poor result--we're lazy. 

Better result--we tried hard. 

If rangers had scored early yesterday I fear what would have happened. 

They never, we started well and scored a goal for a change. 

Guys like Bozanic will run all day, but how many goals he going to score or assists. 

We're losing because of 

Injuries to best players (attacking v Killie--Uche, Washington, walker and Naismith out, not too mention Haring and even Halkett chip in with goals) 

Individual mistakes at start of season. 

Low confidence 

Overlay complicated set up at times. 

Mix it all together and it's a shite fest. 

We have plenty players that can run about all day, that's no use when you're trying to play football and score goals tho. 

Forever Hearts

At least the Levein fan boys can't use injuries as an excuse any more. Not after we played so well against a high scoring Rangers team who were flying coming into the game yesterday. 

Agreed? 

52 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Stir trouble in what way?? 

We have had players on the pitch in some of the games who are not giving 100% effort. 

The players however could not be accused of that at the weekend and we got a better result. 

5 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

It's also a lazy opinion. 

Poor result--we're lazy. 

Better result--we tried hard. 

If rangers had scored early yesterday I fear what would have happened. 

They never, we started well and scored a goal for a change. 

Guys like Bozanic will run all day, but how many goals he going to score or assists. 

We're losing because of 

Injuries to best players (attacking v Killie--Uche, Washington, walker and Naismith out, not too mention Haring and even Halkett chip in with goals) 

Individual mistakes at start of season. 

Low confidence 

Overlay complicated set up at times. 

Mix it all together and it's a shite fest. 

We have plenty players that can run about all day, that's no use when you're trying to play football and score goals tho. 

I'm guessing it's like your posts. Nothing ostensibly wrong with them, saying acceptable stuff. Just dreary and repetive all day every day. Could be wrong. 

Bazzas right boot
5 hours ago, Smack said:

I'm guessing it's like your posts. Nothing ostensibly wrong with them, saying acceptable stuff. Just dreary and repetive all day every day. Could be wrong. 

Just a guess, but you probably are wrong. 

Irony. 

You're right that you're wrong. 

Who'd have funk it. 👍

Edited by Smith's right boot

16 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

At least the Levein fan boys can't use injuries as an excuse any more. Not after we played so well against a high scoring Rangers team who were flying coming into the game yesterday. 

Agreed? 

No it's a silly argument.  We could have had (a choice of) Haring, Naismith, Souttar, Washington, Walker, Morrison and Halkett in the team and won 2-1 which would have given us 2 extra points - and that's just one game!

Forever Hearts
12 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

No it's a silly argument.  We could have had (a choice of) Haring, Naismith, Souttar, Washington, Walker, Morrison and Halkett in the team and won 2-1 which would have given us 2 extra points - and that's just one game!

It's not a silly argument. We played very well against Rangers with a depleted squad which shows it can be done. You can't have it both ways when using injuries as an excuse for crap performances.