Congratulations Ryotaro Meshino

Bongo 1874

As the title says congratulations on scoring today hopefully many more to come (edited) 😁. 🇯🇵🇱🇻🇯🇵🇱🇻

FB_IMG_1571584111882.jpg

FB_IMG_1571584177380.jpg

FB_IMG_1571584185816.jpg

FB_IMG_1571584191727.jpg

Edited by Bongo 1874

5 minutes ago, Swanny17 said:

It’s not his first goal for Hearts.

:facepalm:

Edited it forgot all about the goal against motherwell hopefully many more to come though. 

The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Forgot all about the motherwell game my apologies 

Can you not just edit the title?

1 minute ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Can you not just edit the title?

I don't know how to do it if the mods can im happy for them to do it some finish by him today took it really well. 

The Real Maroonblood
13 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

I don't know how to do it if the mods can im happy for them to do it some finish by him today took it really well. 

You meant well and that’s what counts.

5 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

You meant well and that’s what counts.

I always do mate not any different from most supporters on here just want to see my team do well and realize the potential we have as a club we have shown we can compete absolutely delighted with our performance today what a difference more of the same Hearts 👍

Edited by Bongo 1874

Great goal. Deserves all the plaudits for that. But again if we were to be honest the games are passing him by. He’s not involved and we can’t get him on the ball enough. 

been here before

I thought he had one of his quieter but more effective games today. Seems to be calming down with trying to do everything, beat everyone and his almost schoolboy impetuosity.

He took his goal well.

All roads lead to Gorgie

It looked like he was told to keep the shape of the set up today and not to chase the ball too much. He did that very well but he maybe didn't look so threatening near the box, the goal aside which was a top notch finish. 

You do feel the anticipation when he gets the ball outside the box as he has quick feet which should bring goals or chances for others.

fabienleclerq

Seen a couple of Japanese folk in N before the game and a Japanese tourist kicking about at waverley with a Hearts jumper on, I Know some folk laughed at the suggestion but we might just get a wee financial boost from him. 

Just now, fabienleclerq said:

Seen a couple of Japanese folk in N before the game and a Japanese tourist kicking about at waverley with a Hearts jumper on, I Know some folk laughed at the suggestion but we might just get a wee financial boost from him. 

Saw some too. Its a start. 

10 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

How do you know they were japanese? 😇

It's a tremendous finish , following in from behind , getting in the right position, opening up his foot and body to dink it over possibly the keeper and the defender, keeping it controlled so it doesn't go wide or over. 

It's a great goal, hats off 🇱🇻

Just now, Debut 4 said:

Cannae beat a hibsedit thread...😁

Forgot about his goal against well my bad 😂 still guy deserves his own thread 👍

fabienleclerq
21 minutes ago, Smithee said:

How do you know they were japanese? 😇

They were sumo wrestling while buying used pants from a vending machine🙄

Edited by fabienleclerq
To please smithy!

3 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

They were speaking Japanese and the boy in waverley I think I've just racially profiled🙄

That's a shame, I hoped you'd say they were sumo wrestling or buying used pants from a vending machine or something.

fabienleclerq
5 minutes ago, Smithee said:

That's a shame, I hoped you'd say they were sumo wrestling or buying used pants from a vending machine or something.

I've fixed my post for you! 

8 minutes ago, Craig_ said:

Jugador a tener en cuenta, eh? 

Does that mean "won some ^^^^ a tenner?" 

My spanish is poor but pretty sure a jugador's a busty lass. She'll be happy then.

1 hour ago, Smithee said:

My spanish is poor but pretty sure a jugador's a busty lass. She'll be happy then.

A busty lass for a tenner? Where do I sign up?!

jamboinglasgow
2 hours ago, CJGJ said:

Back from Brazil and perhaps the reason for his early withdrawal

He has to settle in and will improve but he's doing fine considering

Craig mentioned after the game that he was tired after the Brazil game. He spoke about it is something he will learn how to manage himself after international duty (talked about how Whelen handles himself.)

As for people saying more Japanese people coming to Tynecastle, I imagine scoring against Rangers will be of a bigger note in Japan. Like if a Scottish player scoring a good goal against Ajax would be of more interest here. Also looking at the likes and retweets from the official account when he scored reveals a large amount of Japanese accounts (going purely that they have japanese writing under their name.)

Edited by jamboinglasgow

Fozzyonthefence
28 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Craig mentioned after the game that he was tired after the Brazil game. He spoke about it is something he will learn how to manage himself after international duty (talked about how Whelen handles himself.)

As for people saying more Japanese people coming to Tynecastle, I imagine scoring against Rangers will be of a bigger note in Japan. Like if a Scottish player scoring a good goal against Ajax would be of more interest here. Also looking at the likes and retweets from the official account when he scored reveals a large amount of Japanese accounts (going purely that they have japanese writing under their name.)

Im not sure if anyone in Japan will have heard of Rangers to be honest, other than some ex pats.  

It was a great finish but on a separate note, how pish is Tavernier defensively?Teams should really be targeting him as a weak link.