• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Robbo-Jambo

• Bazzas right boot

• Mikey1874

• GinRummy

16 hours ago, gjcc said:

Wouldn’t have happened if nose stretches and strengthening had been included into training IMO. 

It was definitely Levein's fault.

24 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

It was a weird one. Did he kick the the Rangers player's boot heel?

Not sure what happened. He was tackling Greig Stewart when it happened, think Stewart caught his ankle.

25 minutes ago, john5698 said:

Not sure what happened. He was tackling Greig Stewart when it happened, think Stewart caught his ankle.

His ankle was trapped between Stewart's legs and he (I think) did his ankle when falling

Just now, johnthomas said:

His ankle was trapped between Stewart's legs and he (I think) did his ankle when falling

yes, thought it was something like that, looked and sounded painful at the time.

oh ah grantona

It's a shame on Mulraney but gives someone an opportunity to come in at that side for me Mulraney is only every going to be good enough to be a bit part player at Hearts 

He is much improved but we can source far better 

19 hours ago, Smithee said:

:spoton:

It's also clear that if our coaches were more positive and created a happier atmosphere his nose would have taken on a couple of players and scored instead of breaking like a big greeting jessie.

Would have liked to see it go for a run up the left wing. Think he was blowing by then tho.

22 minutes ago, oh ah grantona said:

It's a shame on Mulraney but gives someone an opportunity to come in at that side for me Mulraney is only every going to be good enough to be a bit part player at Hearts 

Use that speed , it's a great weapon .

Think Mulraneys overall game can and will improve . He will be helped when Naismith and Haring come back .

Also Souttar's long passes from defence are perfect for him 

1 hour ago, Pagey said:

Would have liked to see it go for a run up the left wing. Think he was blowing by then tho.

If he begins to do things like that his doubters might just start to acc-septum. 

On 20/10/2019 at 11:18, gjcc said:

Wouldn’t have happened if nose stretches and strengthening had been included into training IMO. 

:biggrin: Very droll.

Bazzas right boot
4 hours ago, oh ah grantona said:

Not just now it doesn't, we have several other Injuries, not overly blessed with fit wide players. 

Can't source far better either, at least for now. 

Even losing bit part players is shite atm. 

3 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Not just now it doesn't, we have several other Injuries, not overly blessed with fit wide players. 

Can't source far better either, at least for now. 

Even losing bit part players is shite atm. 

jamie walker

12 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

He's been injured. 

12 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

He's been injured. 

aye I know that. Meant he could be an option with jake out.

5 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

But he's currently injured 

Apparently he is on his way back. 

When I don't know. 

Levein will know, I think. 

Or maybe he won't know. 

Who knows? 

pettigrewsstylist
On 20/10/2019 at 16:05, Tennant's 6's said:

Hopefully Garuccio is back soon, as he could do a similar job at left midfield. 

These injuries are a real kick in the baws

Dont think CL rates him. 

5 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Levein saying no injured player will be back for Saturday, oh well

I’m hoping that’s because of the surface and not due to setbacks.  **** knows, I don’t believe a word he says about injuries these days.  When he was asked about Walker last week he said he didn’t know because it wasn’t up to him to determine timescales.  Hasn’t stopped him telling us that Naismith has been 2 weeks away since mid August!!!

20 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

I’m hoping that’s because of the surface and not due to setbacks.  **** knows, I don’t believe a word he says about injuries these days.  When he was asked about Walker last week he said he didn’t know because it wasn’t up to him to determine timescales.  Hasn’t stopped him telling us that Naismith has been 2 weeks away since mid August!!!

Yip so frustrating as the season seems to be frittering away

The line about players coming back from injury and players should not knock on his door was a complete load of tosh. 

His line in the Evening News today about just working on competing rather than consistency is just as bewildering. 

Edited by hearts00

We_are_the_Hearts
33 minutes ago, hearts00 said:

The line about players coming back from injury and players should not knock on his door was a complete load of tosh. 

His line in the Evening News today about just working on competing rather than consistency is just as bewildering. 

Exactly. Everyone knows in the SPL you need to win the battle before you can play. Seems weird that CL doesn't? Did he think all of a sudden we could just go all Man City on teams?

Gordon Ramsay

So what's happened to Haring who was meant to be in contention last week and he's already out of livi game? 

Levein is a tosser. 

26 minutes ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

So what's happened to Haring who was meant to be in contention last week and he's already out of livi game? 

Levein is a tosser. 

Perhaps Haring has had a wee setback. Muscles are tight, best not to risk him.

Signing humans. Tosser.

29 minutes ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

Levein is a tosser. 

Maybe just wary of the Livingston plastic pitch. 

Keeping Naismith and Haring away from the plastic pitch and banking on them being ready for Hampden next week.

Praying we dont see a repeat of Naismith only lasting 15 minutes in a League Cup Semi Final again ........

We_are_the_Hearts
1 minute ago, Ruud Krol said:

Keeping Naismith and Haring away from the plastic pitch and banking on them being ready for Hampden next week.

Praying we dont see a repeat of Naismith only lasting 15 minutes in a League Cup Semi Final again ........

He probably thinks the team from Sunday will be good enough but history has shown they can't be consistent or be brave enough in Glasgow

Gordon Ramsay
5 minutes ago, Ruud Krol said:

I would like that to be the case but I expect Craig will have another excuse this time next week. 

Jambof3tornado
45 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

The EEN trying to cheer us up by saying Wighton could come into the side for Livi. 😐🤣

Great news.

1 hour ago, neilnunb said:

The EEN trying to cheer us up by saying Wighton could come into the side for Livi. 😐🤣

Be quaking in their boots. 

3 hours ago, TheBigO said:

Perhaps Haring has had a wee setback. Muscles are tight, best not to risk him.

Signing humans. Tosser.

Every injured player who is quoted for a comeback has this wee niggle 24 hours before the game.

We_are_the_Hearts
Just now, Robbo-Jambo said:

Every injured player who is quoted for a comeback has this wee niggle 24 hours before the game.

It would appear "players will return next game" gets banded after a bad performance. Then as you say they never quite make it.

6 minutes ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

It would appear "players will return next game" gets banded after a bad performance. Then as you say they never quite make it.

He does it to take some of the heat off himself after a defeat. 

He admitted last week in a interview he wasn't very good at judging when injured players will be back. 

He even said the medical staff told him to stop guessing!!! 

Yet he still does. Baffling tbh 😕

Never mind Wighton is in line to play this weekend. 

Praise the Lords ☹️☹️

9 hours ago, Ruud Krol said:

He didn’t last 15 mins last year, 5 mins if he was lucky.

12 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

He didn’t last 15 mins last year, 5 mins if he was lucky.

just checked, 8 minutes .... 😕