Morelos

tian447

1 hour ago, RobbofordGHC said:

Just seen highlights after being at the game, does he not control the ball with his right hand before scoring?

I kept re-running it. Convinced handball, especially the way he moved his arm back quickly after "controlling" it. Not mentioned though.....?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fozzyonthefence

• Riccarton3

• Thomaso

• JFK-1

Certainly looked handball and watched Liverpool get a similar one ruled out by VAR earlier as sure new laws say they should be ruled out even if completely accidental. 

He's an absolute scumbag but he's a decent player and fights for absolutely everything.

We could use more players who will try as hard as him.

Jambof3tornado
4 hours ago, cosanostra said:

He's an absolute scumbag but he's a decent player and fights for absolutely everything.

We could use more players who will try as hard as him.

Sorry but I disagree, far too often he gets too involved in the battle with the player rather than try to win the ball. Wont make it any higher in the game due to his attitude. Petulant childlike behaviour constantly.

19 hours ago, tian447 said:

How is this wee dick allowed to get away with the things he does, game after game after game? 

Throwing himself down at the slightest bit of contact, shouting and moaning at the referee, and just blatently cheating his way through 90 minutes.

How did he not get a booking for celebrating right into the home fans, and deliberately winding our supporters up?

I would pay good money to watch Uche absolutely break him. 

Horrible human being - now that the word “racism” has been mentioned he gets yet another free pass!!!

10 hours ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Just watched Sportscene  - Morelos, after scoring, initially turns to head towards the half way line to celebrate.  Then, inexplicably, changes his mind, turns and makes a deliberate bee line for the Hearts fans in the Gorgie Stand with a provocative celebration in front of them.  No wonder fans were going mental at him, he’s an absolute prick, but how the hell does Clancy not book him for it?

Maybe if referees booked him for over the top antics he might start behaving himself....then maybe not!

Stupid Sexy Flanders
19 hours ago, hughesie27 said:

Not really. Run into the arms of fans celebrating.

Didn't seem him make any offensive gestures, just being a wind up merchant.

Should it be a bookable offence? Probably. But it isn't so you can't blame him for making the most of it. Direct your anger towards the SFA to push for a rule change.

I remember Ryan Stevenson getting booked for cupping his ear in the middle of the park at Easter Road. So have they changed the rule since then? I've seen Hearts players do it a few times and they seem to get booked every time. Did Steve McLean get booked against Aberdeen?

2 minutes ago, Stupid Sexy Flanders said:

I remember Ryan Stevenson getting booked for cupping his ear in the middle of the park at Easter Road. So have they changed the rule since then? I've seen Hearts players do it a few times and they seem to get booked every time. Did Steve McLean get booked against Aberdeen?

No, he didn’t.

All roads lead to Gorgie
5 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Maybe if referees booked him for over the top antics he might start behaving himself....then maybe not!

Maybe if refs booked him his club would clamp down on their players behaving like spoiled bairns. McGregor is another one who might behave like an adult but that is doubtful.

Just now, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

Maybe if refs booked him his club would clamp down on their players behaving like spoiled bairns. McGregor is another one who might behave like an adult but that is doubtful.

I thought McGregor was going to explode yesterday - an absolute bampot!! 😂

All roads lead to Gorgie
1 minute ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

That was comedy gold :biggrin:

feedtheroman2

He only gets away with his antics because he plays for one of the smellies. Anywhere else or any other club up here and he'd be reffed properly 

The Apprentice

The player who annoyed me most yesterday was Barasic. Falling down and rolling about every time Uche went within 5 yards of him.

5 hours ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Sorry but I disagree, far too often he gets too involved in the battle with the player rather than try to win the ball. Wont make it any higher in the game due to his attitude. Petulant childlike behaviour constantly.

I thought Berra played Morelos brilliantly yesterday, too bad he had other responsibilities at the corner.

Think Morelos is an annoying we so and so, but that is kinda his job, and I think he's been red card free this season (correct me if I'm wrong), so he has reined it in from previous seasons.  15 goals already.

Have to give the devil his due, but emphasizes how well Berra played him.

alwaysthereinspirit
6 hours ago, Jambof3tornado said:

This. A wee bit of trolling (Levein doesnt sign fighters) by the previous poster.  Morelos does not fight for everything. Not football related anyway. He's a nasty wee coward.

Hearts fans who dont get that certain players would not be given the same lee-way for us as they do for them are just being silly. The list is endless.

He's a good player but horrible guy.

Also what sort of arsehole goes into the barber and says crew cut on the left mate, leave the rest. Weirdo.

Pasquale for King
21 hours ago, Dannie Boy said:

Horrible scumbag of a man but he does what he does. Scores goals. Oh for a player like that in our team.

I don’t think he would ever be on the pitch, he would be booked and sent off even more than he was last season.

1 hour ago, naeclue said:

I thought Berra played Morelos brilliantly yesterday, too bad he had other responsibilities at the corner.

Think Morelos is an annoying we so and so, but that is kinda his job, and I think he's been red card free this season (correct me if I'm wrong), so he has reined it in from previous seasons.  15 goals already.

Have to give the devil his due, but emphasizes how well Berra played him.

more like the referees have reined it in....

Jambof3tornado
7 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

more like the referees have reined it in....

Correct. No booking for raised hands with meshino or his celebration.

7 hours ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Plus the fact he is ammune to get a booking for his celebrations in front of other teams fans. 

If he had he would have been off when he actually got his yellow card. 😏

3 hours ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

Yes I wasn't convinced the rangers player was even touched . Certainly not a bad challenge . McGregor either thought it was bad or was trying to con the

referee ?

Again credit to Clancy . Some will suggest it was only because it was Der Hun , I'd like to think not 

Jambof3tornado
1 hour ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Hope someone snaps his legs in half. Horrible we *******. 

I dont want any professional injured.

Except  morelos

Oh and darian mckinnon

Maybe broonie too.

I can't believe people allow Morelos trying to wind them up to actually wind them up. Guy sits next to me in Y with his kid and grandkid. Felt he was about to have a heart attack such was his level of rage at Morelos.

He scores a goal he winds us up. Big deal. 

People are overly sensitive. 

Its part and parcel of the game and I personally would think that football would have been less entertaining over the years without pantomime villains. We have had plenty of our own.  

3 hours ago, Jocam2325 said:

I can't believe people allow Morelos trying to wind them up to actually wind them up. Guy sits next to me in Y with his kid and grandkid. Felt he was about to have a heart attack such was his level of rage at Morelos.

Its part and parcel of the game and I personally would think that football would have been less entertaining over the years without pantomime villains. We have had plenty of our own.  

Agreed.

Did the rules change regarding this btw? Pretty sure Rudi (in his 1st spell) was booked every week for giving it the shush to the opposition fans.

Also mind robbo scoring vs oldco at Tynie and was booked coz he cupped his ear to the orc fans :lol:

alwaysthereinspirit
20 minutes ago, Superunknown said:

Agreed.

Did the rules change regarding this btw? Pretty sure Rudi (in his 1st spell) was booked every week for giving it the shush to the opposition fans.

Also mind robbo scoring vs oldco at Tynie and was booked coz he cupped his ear to the orc fans :lol:

Rule change or not it doesnt effect the two @$$ cheeks. Rule changes and rules in general are for other players and teams.

1 minute ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

Rule change or not it doesnt effect the two @$$ cheeks. Rule changes and rules in general are for other players and teams.

True, and that used to annoy most of us, but what are the actual rules nowadays

I did wonder when Morelos got the yellow for throwing the ball into the ground if it was to make up for the yellow he should have got after his goal celebration.

11 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

He does seem like a genuine psycho. There are a few pretend hard men in Scottish fitbaw (brown and mackinnon obvious with a few others) but I think Mcgregor is one I wouldn't want to wind up too much. 

11 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

yup dressed from head to toe in orange including his boots. just a nice colour though.........nothing else

The Treasurer
15 hours ago, Jocam2325 said:

I think the anger is not so much what he did but the fact that a player from any other club (except one) would have been rightly booked for a similar "celebration"

16 hours ago, Jocam2325 said:

I agree with you but there should be hard and fast law about players celebrating in front of opposing fans.

It's either a booking offence or its not, no exceptions.

I'm fairly sure if he did that in an OF game he would have been booked.

The Old Tolbooth
22 hours ago, The Apprentice said:

The player who annoyed me most yesterday was Barasic. Falling down and rolling about every time Uche went within 5 yards of him.

Totally agree with this, he's fitting in well at that mob because he's a cheating tosser! 

As for Morelos, we know what he's like, he's in the Scott Brown shape of risible little wankstains who needs their legs chopped because they get away with absolute murder every week because of who they play for. 

11 hours ago, maroonsgotop said:

yup dressed from head to toe in orange including his boots. just a nice colour though.........nothing else

matched his fake tan orange coupon!!!

10 hours ago, luckydug said:

I agree with you but there should be hard and fast law about players celebrating in front of opposing fans.

It's either a booking offence or its not, no exceptions.

I'm fairly sure if he did that in an OF game he would have been booked.

I take your point but I like to think the majority of our support are less moronic than Old Firm supporters and can rise above a bit of winding up by an opposition player. 

On 20/10/2019 at 22:56, RobbofordGHC said:

Just seen highlights after being at the game, does he not control the ball with his right hand before scoring?

Yes

21 hours ago, jambobob61 said:

Possibly 1 prick in the Hearts end?

Absolutely full of them in the School end!

The library!