Morelos

tian447

How is this wee dick allowed to get away with the things he does, game after game after game? 

Throwing himself down at the slightest bit of contact, shouting and moaning at the referee, and just blatently cheating his way through 90 minutes.

How did he not get a booking for celebrating right into the home fans, and deliberately winding our supporters up?

I would pay good money to watch Uche absolutely break him. 

Edited by tian447

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fozzyonthefence

• Riccarton3

• Thomaso

• JFK-1

Just now, tian447 said:

How is this wee dick allowed to get away with the things he does, game after game after game? 

Throwing himself down at the slightest bit of contact, shouting and moaning at the referee, and just blatently cheating his way through 90 minutes.

How did he not get a booking for celebrating right into the home fans, and deliberately winding them up?

The same reason that no player ever gets booked for celebrating and goading fans unless they leave the field of play? 

1 minute ago, hughesie27 said:

The same reason that no player ever gets booked for celebrating and goading fans unless they leave the field of play? 

Quite hard to leave the field of play at Tynecastle. 

Isn't gesturing at fans a yellow card offence, for at least unsporting behaviour? 

4 minutes ago, tian447 said:

How did he not get a booking for celebrating right into the home fans, and deliberately winding our supporters up?

The commentator kindly reminded us it was his first booking of the season for an SPL game today.

5 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Because he plays for the huns. 

Ref books him for dissent then he has to walk when he celebrates by goading the home end.

Side note: There should be zero tolerance for goading opposition fans. Piss poor behaviour. Ridiculous there isn't a hard line taken by the officials on this. 

Just now, neonjambo said:

The commentator kindly reminded us it was his first booking of the season for an SPL game today.

Which is absolutely mad, because he does things all the time that are worthy of a yellow card. 

Someone has probably had a word with the GFA and suggested that his attitude and clear anger issues are nothing more than overexuberance and is "just how he is" so don't book him for it. 

Fozzyonthefence
5 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

You don’t have to.

Just now, tian447 said:

Which is absolutely mad, because he does things all the time that are worthy of a yellow card. 

Someone has probably had a word with the GFA and suggested that his attitude and clear anger issues are nothing more than overexuberance and is "just how he is" so don't book him for it. 

Exactly, he is an absolute thug who is allowed to cheat to his hearts content and get away with it.

Despise that man.

You do realise how many times he was sent of last year eh? Pretty sure he was up there with the most in Europe for Reds. Sure he has gotten away with a few off-ball incidents but he hardly gets an easy ride by refs...

Should add  I despise the guy just as much as anyone. 

Edited by hughesie27

Just now, hughesie27 said:

You do realise how many times he was sent of last year eh? Pretty sure he was up there with the most in Europe for Reds. Sure he has gotten away with a few four-ball incidents but he hardly gets an easy ride by refs...

Only because Gerrard told him to reign it in or he would no longer be a Rangers player I believe.

6 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Isn't gesturing at fans a yellow card offence, for at least unsporting behaviour? 

Not really. Run into the arms of fans celebrating.

Didn't seem him make any offensive gestures, just being a wind up merchant.

Should it be a bookable offence? Probably. But it isn't so you can't blame him for making the most of it. Direct your anger towards the SFA to push for a rule change.

Just now, Dannie Boy said:

Horrible scumbag of a man but he does what he does. Scores goals. Oh for a player like that in our team.

Someone like that playing for Hearts would never ever get away with the same level of shit he does. 

You just have to see how Uche gets penalised for people fouling him to see that the refereeing is different for teams outside the Old Firm. 

Just now, tian447 said:

Someone like that playing for Hearts would never ever get away with the same level of shit he does. 

You just have to see how Uche gets penalised for people fouling him to see that the refereeing is different for teams outside the Old Firm. 

Mind that guy Skacel? He regularly got it right up the Hibs fans after goals. I'm sure you remember them. Infavt they are probably some of your most memorable celebrations. He never got booked for them either. 

1 minute ago, tian447 said:

indeed you are right, you saw that again today with Utchy continually getting fouled and it given against him. 
Morelos though scores goals 15 this season I believe are they from his sneaky fouling I would say not. He is a goal scorer which is something we’ve lacked for a long time. 

5 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Mind that guy Skacel? He regularly got it right up the Hibs fans after goals. I'm sure you remember them. Infavt they are probably some of your most memorable celebrations. He never got booked for them either. 

Correct. He’s an annoying wee guy but let’s not get too precious. Loved Rudi’s celebrations, especially at ER.

8 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Got booked at Celtic park in the 1-1 draw for shushing them after scoring, but anyway...

I quite like players goading opposing fans. I can take it. Mad, I know. 

avhudtheteeshirt
9 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

That will be the same Skacel who was booked at Parkhead for scoring and celebrating on the pitch!!!!!

Probably due to the fact he scored against them????

Richard Dawkins
24 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Skacel booked at Celtic Park after scoring. Never left the park 1-1 2005

Ex member of the SaS

No problem with players winding up fans after what they put up with every game. However this we scumbag should get book for everything else he does on the pitch, but get away with murder due to playing for the Weegie favourites.

2 minutes ago, Do The Dance said:

Got booked at Celtic park in the 1-1 draw for shushing them after scoring, but anyway...

2 minutes ago, avhudtheteeshirt said:

That will be the same Skacel who was booked at Parkhead for scoring and celebrating on the pitch!!!!!

Probably due to the fact he scored against them????

2 minutes ago, Richard Dawkins said:

Skacel booked at Celtic Park after scoring. Never left the park 1-1 2005

Fair enough there. Wonder which ref we had that day. Any other examples from any other teams/players?

Fozzyonthefence
5 minutes ago, Do The Dance said:

So you can get booked for winding up fans without leaving the field?  Or did he leave the field too?

Edit: I see he didn’t.  Thought it was pretty obvious you could get booked for winding up fans.  Would come under ungentlemanly conduct wouldn’t it?

Edited by Fozzyonthefence

1 minute ago, hughesie27 said:

Fair enough there. Wonder which ref we had that day. Any other examples from any other teams/players?

Dougie McDonald.

Which tells it’s own story !

Fozzyonthefence
1 minute ago, Homme said:

I actually don't mind him. Pantomime villain of course. 

He's basically a version of our own Steven Naismith. 

Without a brain obviously.

HeartOfWestLothian

Didn't think he done much today to warrant a thread questioning his behaviour imo.

It was a good battle between him and our centre halves, i've watched the rangers in a few games this year and he is a really good player. 

I like a bit of banter between fans and players, he never done anything offensive. Let's not get offended if someone tells us to shhh. 

36 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Haha. I am 100% with you on your last sentence. 

Should've been booked for what he did, then he gets booked for throwing the ball down so a second yellow. That said, maybe he wanted a second booking so he could get to his barbers to finish the other half of his hair before closing.

37 minutes ago, tian447 said:

I thought that was a bookable offence, I don't mind a wee bit of 'get it up ye' to opposing fans, wether it is against hearts or not, but he was doing it for quite a long period of time and did think it would merit a booking 

With his record and antics, he's been systematically hounded out our game if he played for any other team (except Celtic). 

That is a fact.

And shows Scottish football up for what it is - a sham

25 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Ryan Stevenson after his League Cup screamer at the Shitehole. Nearly the middle of the park and in the book for the most fleeting of ear-cups.

Edited by Boof

He is a good player. Scored against us again today.

He plays up to the pantomime villain character. It’s just a bit of fun though. 

Don't get why people get so annoyed at him. 

58 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Nonsense.  I have seen it happen loads of times.   Just not to certain players, of certain teams.  

28 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Pretty sure Stevenson was booked at Easter Road after scoring for cupping his hand to his ear in the middle of the pitch.

I thought the length of time Morelos spent gesturing at the crowd after the goal was what would have got another player booked.

Amazed that was his first booking of the season. There were plenty of things that could have got him booked today. Not saying he should have been sent off, but inevitable he was going to pick up a booking. If he has been acting like that in other games, I'm baffled he hasn't been getting booked.

4 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

He is a good player. Scored against us again today.

He plays up to the pantomime villain character. It’s just a bit of fun though. 

Don't get why people get so annoyed at him. 

because it's supposed to be professional sport with players treated equally? is it really so hard to understand? 

bookings = suspensions = unavailable to potentially play against Hearts. 

I can't also see the relevance of your second sentence.

Just now, Riccarton3 said:

because it's supposed to be professional sport with players treated equally? is it really so hard to understand? 

bookings = suspensions = unavailable to potentially play against Hearts. 

I can't also see the relevance of your second sentence.

People want characters in the game. 

I must have missed all the threads calling for MacLean to be booked after celebrating in front of the Aberdeen fans. We want players treated equally apart from when it applies to our own players. 

Do we really want players suspended because they gave a bit of stick to the opposition fans? Some people really are very precious these days. 

Worthing Jambo
3 minutes ago, Gregski51 said:

Petulant wee fud. So is that other a******* between the sticks

Surely you don’t mean the one from a “Hearts family”?

7 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

People want characters in the game. 

I must have missed all the threads calling for MacLean to be booked after celebrating in front of the Aberdeen fans. We want players treated equally apart from when it applies to our own players. 

Do we really want players suspended because they gave a bit of stick to the opposition fans? Some people really are very precious these days. 

The FIRST two sentences in Tian's original post - they're what relevant - christ, the winding up of fans is a drop in the ocean. 

His treatment differs, as a whole because HE PLAYS FOR RANGERS

Edited by Riccarton3

3 minutes ago, Morph said:

Sigh.   Folk wanting the guy arrested for that.  

And you think he shouldn't be if it is indeed racial abuse despite all the furore around that just the past week alone? Racial abuse is just a bit of fun?

Just now, JFK-1 said:

And you think he shouldn't be if it is indeed racial abuse despite all the furore around that just the past week alone? Racial abuse is just a bit of fun?

Yes that’s what I think racism is hilarious. 

Unless someone around him has reported what he said then how can you say that is in any way evidence of racism?

1 hour ago, tian447 said:

OF players have a free pass to wind up Hearts fans after scoring!!!