We can beat them.

jambo191

Levein has had a nack of getting us to atleast perform in the bigger games this season.

Didn’t shame ourselves at Celtic park, wins away to Motherwell and Hibs. Not to mention holding our nerve to win on penalties against Aberdeen.

Everybody seems to have written us off before a ball has been kicked, hopefully the players don’t have that mentality and go out there to prove the doubters wrong.

Craig would love nothing more than a win today, they will be fired up.

Come on Hearts!!!

I applaud your enthusiasm, unfortunately I think we’re going to get hosed! Really hope I’m way off the mark but our form is dugshite right now.

That’s more like it. On my way to pick up my dad shortly for the game. Looking forward to it as usual. No reason why we can’t beat them. It’ll be tough but it can be done. See you all there. Mon the JT’s. 

1 minute ago, thegreatsd said:

That’s more like it. On my way to pick up my dad shortly for the game. Looking forward to it as usual. No reason why we can’t beat them. It’ll be tough but it can be done. See you all there. Mon the JT’s. 

I’ll give you one reason.

craig Levein

4 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Correct OP. We can beat them. On planet Earth however we will not. 

If the game lasted 10 mins we could maybe just maybe get a draw. 

underwaterwoodwelder

Eh op has been smoking some herbs early this morning.

our group of players are not playing as a team, have a manager with a positive mind set, have the dig and fight to win a second ball never mind a first ball, a striker that’s scoring,  I could go on and on I’m afraid. O yeh I was at the last game at home against killie and it was a total embarrassment. 
My prediction is we raise our game play decent but get out played all over the park a part from Hickie. We will loose a goal first have and loos 4 nil.

I pray I’m wrong c mon the JTS, prove me wrong.

We are such a weak willed side.We will get bullied in midfield and they have too much for us in attack.I just hope it's not a huge horsing but I'm really fearing the worst today.

I applaud your optimism though.

1 minute ago, TheStig said:

Can we win, yes.

Do i think we will win, no.

Why won't we win, they are simply better than us in every area.

Correct.

i used to feel that when we came up against teams better than us we could try and match them by turning it in to a battle and making it physical.

not now because this team are a bunch of shitebags also.

Depends if the player's are up for this 

Sadly they never seem to be bothered a lot of the time. In saying that we are at home and everyone expects them too win 

We might just surprise here 

Mon the Hearts 

Ex member of the SaS

Heart says win Head days lose. There is always hope and as the op stated he does get us up for some games so maybe yea maybe naw.

Edited by Ex member of the SaS

kingantti1874
12 minutes ago, TheStig said:

Can we win, yes.

and they try harder, which is inexcusable.. 

There's more chance of us handing it to them on a plate unfortunately. 

I'm fully expecting Berra to be at fault for the 1st goal, followed by some individual errors, a couple of penalties for them and a man sent off.

Think we are totally capable of beating anyone on our day at Tynecastle, but is it going to be our day ? Want to believe we will get the 3 points but I think confidence is low . Think the huns will have to have an off day for us to to get anything out of today’s game so want to be wrong though . 

3 minutes ago, Robert Lazar said:

There's more chance of us handing it to them on a plate unfortunately. 

I'm fully expecting Berra to be at fault for the 1st goal, followed by some individual errors, a couple of penalties for them and a man sent off.

Wow I know my glass is hardly full but yours is completely empty!!

We will be out sung, out fought and out classed. All that will be on Budge's mind after the game will be spanking a few naughty boys bottoms as we then go into November and 8 months without winning on our patch.

Edited by i8hibsh

baron of ness
2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

We will be out sung, out fought and out classed. All that will be on Budge's mind after the game will be spanking a few naughty boys bottoms as we then go into November and 8 months without winning on our patch.

It's against the law to spank. 

We_are_the_Hearts
4 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Sadly this

15 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

and they try harder, which is inexcusable.. 

Last time at Tynecastle their workrate off the ball compared to ours put us to shame.

Jambof3tornado

Tucking into a roll of fried egg sausage and black pudding, and I've decided blind faith is the way to go.

Who am I kidding, arse raped is whats going to happen. Poor reffin to get them on their way.

Blind optimism. Love it. I’m hopeful that we will produce the rare excellent performance and who knows. 7/1 odds for a reason but why the hell not. 
FTH

Just now, 1971fozzy said:

Blind optimism. Love it. I’m hopeful that we will produce the rare excellent performance and who knows. 7/1 odds for a reason but why the hell not. 
FTH

Levein is why not!!

kingantti1874
4 minutes ago, jake said:

Last time at Tynecastle their workrate off the ball compared to ours put us to shame.

absolutely.. they have a manger who knows how to get them at 100% every week. 

Always in with a chance but my guess is the most embarrassing thing today will be the number of empty seats in the Hearts stands. AB will have to be blind not to notice.

The way I usually feel going into these games at Tynecastle. But, unfortunately, today we're getting hammered.

12 minutes ago, Nessjambo67 said:

Wow I know my glass is hardly full but yours is completely empty!!

Who will go off injured though, that is the question. 

We won’t beat them. We will try to contain them, they will score. We will try to contain them, they will score again. We will try to contain them, they will score again..

The fans will then demand change and nothing will happen.

Edited by GinRummy

2 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

absolutely.. they have a manger who knows how to get them at 100% every week. 

Gerard has got them playing a tidy brand of football.

2 minutes ago, Prof said:

Always in with a chance but my guess is the most embarrassing thing today will be the number of empty seats in the Hearts stands. AB will have to be blind not to notice.

Minus 3 around my poor lonely self today mate.

27 minutes ago, Nessjambo67 said:

Think we are totally capable of beating anyone on our day at Tynecastle, but is it going to be our day ? Want to believe we will get the 3 points but I think confidence is low . Think the huns will have to have an off day for us to to get anything out of today’s game so want to be wrong though . 

Our days don't come much then cause we ain't win at Tynie for 6 months

19 minutes ago, Prof said:

Surely we sold out our tickets for this?

1 hour ago, jambo191 said:

Levein has had a nack of getting us to atleast perform in the bigger games this season.

Didn’t shame ourselves at Celtic park, wins away to Motherwell and Hibs. Not to mention holding our nerve to win on penalties against Aberdeen.

Everybody seems to have written us off before a ball has been kicked, hopefully the players don’t have that mentality and go out there to prove the doubters wrong.

Craig would love nothing more than a win today, they will be fired up.

Come on Hearts!!!

Competent with you.

We have been threatening to get a result, the rub of the green hasn't always been with is this run, but there has been some decent performances that have given glimpses of what this team is capable of. Law of averages says we are due a big performance with bits coming together. And I'm all for it happening today.

We can and we will do this today.

Rangers will be overconfident.

Some of our underachievers may fancy a move to Ibrox and put in a performance as a result.

Have a go at them on the wings and see how good their wide men are at defending. At least it puts them on the backfoot.

If CL sets up to contain instead we will get hammered, imho.

1 hour ago, TheStig said:

Can we win, yes.

Sums it up for me.

1 hour ago, Marvin said:

Nothing like a bit of blind optimism first thing on a Sunday morning. I wish I could be more like that. 

So do i.

59 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Obsessed. 

26 minutes ago, Jingle Bells said:

Some of our underachievers may fancy a move to Ibrox and put in a performance as a result.

Have a go at them on the wings and see how good their wide men are at defending. At least it puts them on the backfoot.

If CL sets up to contain instead we will get hammered, imho.

I have no doubt CL will  😏

1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

We will NEVER be outclassed by either of the ugly sisters.