Does the Gorgie Chippy Open For Early kick offs....?

Section Q

chester copperpot

Cannae whack a Gorgie fish bar chippy. Was through on Friday night and blagged a barbeque chippy on Glasgow road on my way through to visit my maw. Smothered in salt and sauce and it was magic. 

1 hour ago, Crete said:

Fish supper for breakfast 😃

Too early to rush breakfast and Tynie pies are a lost resort....👍

Maroon Sailor
11 minutes ago, Section Q said:

Too early to rush breakfast and Tynie pies are a lost resort....👍

Quite like the Tynie pies

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, chester copperpot said:

Cannae whack a Gorgie fish bar chippy. Was through on Friday night and blagged a barbeque chippy on Glasgow road on my way through to visit my maw. Smothered in salt and sauce and it was magic. 

You can’t beat the healthy option.

Edited by The Real Maroonblood

Brauhauser2012

Our standard scotch pies are crap. For only an extra 20p you can get a steak pie which are not bad. 

Today the card payment queue on the LHS of the Wheatfield didn't have working card machines. Let me order before saying machine was broken and didn't put a sign up till half time. Grrrrr.

15 minutes ago, Section Q said:

Honestly think Greggs would be an improvement on Tynie catering. 

It is a bit hit or miss with Hearts at the food stall. I don't buy often but when I do it can be a decent steak pie, or a slightly cold dry one, or they just give me a mince pie instead. Never convinced when I get given one on a hidden shelf just below the till...

Wonder if the club could make more or less money renting out the space to companies like Greggs

Edited by kila

Steak bake fae Greggs on Gorgie road before KO that was filled with lava ffs blister on the roof of my mouth :( still better than Tynecastle catering 😷

been here before

The mince pies today were ****in horrendous. Must be the crappest pies Ive had for quite some time.

Perhaps it was down to me slumming it by buying them in the Roseburn but 2.50 for some soggy pastry, the crust of which somehow bizarrely shatters in your mouth like shrapnel, wrapped round some lukewarm grey 'meat' is outragous.