Transgender athletes.

Angel eyes

On 19/10/2019 at 14:29, Ethan Hunt said:

That’s the simple answer.

Sadly it is not as they quite simply do not deserve one.  You can't just create a tournament to suit someone.  How many people realistically would compete? very few.  So in this case you have a man or a woman that have spent their lives training to be the best and compete against the best. Trophies and medals all hard to come by but now a door opens for any tom Dick or Harry in a  dress to win gold medals every week and no doubt the financial rewards that come with it.  They will no doubt want equal pay to the men and ladies sport.  This shit boils my piss.

28 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Sadly it is not as they quite simply do not deserve one.  You can't just create a tournament to suit someone.  How many people realistically would compete? very few.  So in this case you have a man or a woman that have spent their lives training to be the best and compete against the best. Trophies and medals all hard to come by but now a door opens for any tom Dick or Harry in a  dress to win gold medals every week and no doubt the financial rewards that come with it.  They will no doubt want equal pay to the men and ladies sport.  This shit boils my piss.

So it would appear.

AngleParkMenace

I just can’t figure out how trans rights supersede  woman’s rights. That picture of Hanna playing Ozzie rules speaks volumes. Imagine a team full of trans athletes competing against biological woman. 

If trans athletes are successful and get the  financial benefits associated with that success, my fear is It will encourage more to compete. As a father of a daughter I just don’t think it’s fair. 

19 hours ago, Lovecraft said:

Yeah, she wasn't allowed to continue to play for the Women's handball team, so she now plays Australian Rules football for the women's team instead.

b881381677z1_20180517152619_000gns13k11l

He is a big lass, sorry, she is a big lad.

Confused...

19 hours ago, Lovecraft said:

Yeah, she wasn't allowed to continue to play for the Women's handball team, so she now plays Australian Rules football for the women's team instead.

b881381677z1_20180517152619_000gns13k11l

Confused...

19 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Whether you're undecided or not about this issue, try to remember: if you find yourself on the same side as i8 about anything, it's an extremely strong indicator that you are dead ****ing wrong.

31 minutes ago, Rousset1 said:

Confused...

Some people just like winning.

At all/any costs.

Hannah doesn't look like she is taking anything to control her testosterone.  Maybe that's why she wasn't allowed to continue to play International handball?

I can't pretend to understand what trans people go through, but I do feel Hannah Mouncey is taking the piss.

2 hours ago, Lovecraft said:

At all/any costs.

Hannah doesn't look like she is taking anything to control her testosterone.  Maybe that's why she wasn't allowed to continue to play International handball?

I can't pretend to understand what trans people go through, but I do feel Hannah Mouncey is taking the piss.

Nothing will really change for a while.

It will change when a trans athlete competes and wins in  a "blue ribbon event" against a top female field, and not until then.

A trans 100m sprint winner in an Olympics, or a pentathlon, or swimming event.

Or even a grand slam tennis final.

Until then, its all a bit inconsequential.

Captain Sausage
3 hours ago, Justin Z said:

Whether you're undecided or not about this issue, try to remember: if you find yourself on the same side as i8 about anything, it's an extremely strong indicator that you are dead ****ing wrong.

How very liberal of you. 

I’ll remind myself to check in with you to verify that my opinions are not ‘dead ****ing wrong’ before commenting on any topic in future. 

Honestly, condescension of a level previously only reached by one individual on this board. 

54 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

Nothing will really change for a while.

It will change when a trans athlete competes and wins in  a "blue ribbon event" against a top female field, and not until then.

A trans 100m sprint winner in an Olympics, or a pentathlon, or swimming event.

Or even a grand slam tennis final.

Until then, its all a bit inconsequential.

Agreed however it's not inconsequential to the athletes who have trained and spilt blood and sweat to try and reach the top ( at whatever level they compete) only to see a blatant cheat deny them.

Time to apply a bit of common sense.

4 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Agreed however it's not inconsequential to the athletes who have trained and spilt blood and sweat to try and reach the top ( at whatever level they compete) only to see a blatant cheat deny them.

Time to apply a bit of common sense.

The difficulty is that all of this is pretty much "self declared" at the moment.

The sporting bodies are themselves struggling due to this.

What constitutes "female" is the big question and it needs answered.

In other walks of life this is pretty irrelevant at present- until someone applies for a job with an equality push and declares themselves female/BAME or whatever to secure a job or funding.

The solution could be a simple test and if you have 2 X chromosomes you are allowed to compete in those "XX" events,

and all other events are "open" to everyone- male/female/trans etc

it would also get over the Semanye issue that is being used to cloud things as she is clearly intersex but IS female.

As opposed to the "XY" who self identify ( as is there right, by the way).

The other issue would be with boxing or the like, where potentially you could have competitors being killed.

Still, its one for the radical feminists to slug out with the trans activists.

In the meantime I am content for people to be whatever they want, though how nobody saw the unintended consequences of this is beyond me.

First thing I would do as a male prisoner is declare myself female- in fact I would probably do it on arrest so I could get a lighter sentence, if any at all

Bridge of Djoum
4 hours ago, Justin Z said:

I laughed and nodded in unison. 

For many years I actually despised Piers Morgan now I find myself agreeing with almost everything that comes out of his mouth and warming to him with every passing day.  Check out his views on this subject on You Tube.

Bridge of Djoum
44 minutes ago, Captain Sausage said:

How very liberal of you. 

I’ll remind myself to check in with you to verify that my opinions are not ‘dead ****ing wrong’ before commenting on any topic in future. 

Honestly, condescension of a level previously only reached by one individual on this board. 

No, Justin is pretty accurate here. You’ve obviously forgotten some of the faux outrage rants i8 has gone on across so many different subjects. 

On topic...

Surely Transgender only games should be considered.  The story of the female MMA fighter being beaten badly by a transgender fighter was both brutal and shocking. A fight that should never have been allowed to take place. 

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

For many years I actually despised Piers Morgan now I find myself agreeing with almost everything that comes out of his mouth and warming to him with every passing day.  Check out his views on this subject on You Tube.

I don’t think anyone is surprised that you agree with Piers Morgan.  Katie Hopkins, too per chance? That Yaxley-Lennon has some good points, eh? 

Good to know you support a man who hacks dead children’s phones and fabricates abuse and torture stories. 

1 minute ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Surely Transgender only games should be considered.  The story of the female MMA fighter being beaten badly by a transgender fighter was both brutal and shocking. A fight that should never have been allowed to take place. 

How would it be funded?  Who would watch?  If there is to be a transgender olympics then so be it, no issue to me but imo it would not last for a second one.  The interest outside the 'trans' community would bee absolute zero.  Companies would be scared to sponsor incase of backlash from the large parts of the world who generate much revenue but would not support these games.  The BBC would be all over it like a rash of that I have no doubt but who would foot the bill?   I suspect the taxpayer of the chosen hosts.

2 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

I don’t think anyone is surprised that you agree with Piers Morgan.  Katie Hopkins, too per chance? That Yaxley-Lennon has some good points, eh? 

Good to know you support a man who hacks dead children’s phones and fabricates abuse and torture stories. 

Support? Support in what?

I just like him and agree with mostly everything he says nowadays.

Bridge of Djoum
2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

How would it be funded?  Who would watch?  If there is to be a transgender olympics then so be it, no issue to me but imo it would not last for a second one.  The interest outside the 'trans' community would bee absolute zero.  Companies would be scared to sponsor incase of backlash from the large parts of the world who generate much revenue but would not support these games.  The BBC would be all over it like a rash of that I have no doubt but who would foot the bill?   I suspect the taxpayer of the chosen hosts.

So much bile in one post. What shade of purple you at right now? 

Bridge of Djoum
2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Support? Support in what?

I just like him and agree with mostly everything he says nowadays.

His views, as you just said. You support his views if you agree with “pretty much everything he says” 

FFS I’m amazed that needed explained. 

Do do you actually believe anything you say or just type as fast as you can’? I’ve never met a living soul who contradicts, backtracks and spouts so much shite as you. Try taking a breath and reasoning and balancing a post. 

So, again. Well done on supporting PM. A man with a pretty rancid agenda and history. 

8 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

His views, as you just said. You support his views if you agree with “pretty much everything he says” 

FFS I’m amazed that needed explained. 

Do do you actually believe anything you say or just type as fast as you can’? I’ve never met a living soul who contradicts, backtracks and spouts so much shite as you. Try taking a breath and reasoning and balancing a post. 

So, again. Well done on supporting PM. A man with a pretty rancid agenda and history. 

Ah the old my views = good, other = bad.

:fonzie:

Bridge of Djoum
6 minutes ago, Irufushi said:

Uh oh the resident jkb policeman is on patrol. 😕

Uh-oh. My wee creepy stalker is sniffing around my hind quarters.

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

Ah the old my views = good, other = bad.

:fonzie:

When talking about Piers Morgan... YES! 

But I guess just like him you’ll say pretty much anything in an attempt to be “edgy” and relevant. 

They will end up scrapping men and women separate sporting events.  You can't have a man deciding to be a woman and then competing against women as that completely goes against the whole reason for the segregation in the first place.  They still have the biology and sporting advantage that a man has over a woman. 

41 minutes ago, Gordon Zola said:

surely you should have a transgender category

it would not work- they see themselves as female-

but therein lies the contradiction-

there would also be the impression that they see themselves as "trans" as well, not one or the other, but both.

7 hours ago, Lovecraft said:

At all/any costs.

most likely standing up

17 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

most likely standing up

😁

I'm guessing also standing on a stool to stop her balls dipping into the water.

Edited by Lovecraft

3 hours ago, Longshanks said:

They will end up scrapping men and women separate sporting events.  You can't have a man deciding to be a woman and then competing against women as that completely goes against the whole reason for the segregation in the first place.  They still have the biology and sporting advantage that a man has over a woman. 

Show me the science where transgender MTFs would gain a sporting advantage over women.

DmsHm1gUwAAKTcJ.jpg

It's a ****ing joke and people need to stop fannying around trying not to offend some people just because it's flavour of the month.

As someone else said in the thread, their daughter plays sports.  Why would you let your daughter play physical sports against Hannah ****ing Mouncey.

Hannah should accept it and do something else.  They are especially picking contact sports.  That doesn't sit right.

On 28/10/2019 at 13:14, i8hibsh said:

Now why am I not surprised by your opinion ! 😂😂

Have looked up this Hannah Mouncey and she/he was a professional male hand ball player who had represented Australia. Funnily enough, she is a trans lesbian who doesn't want to have any of the surgery required to look more female. Only takes the required four pills a day. 

Edited by AlimOzturk

5 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

Have looked up this Hannah Mouncey and she/he was a professional male hand ball player who had represented Australia. Funnily enough, she is a trans lesbian who doesn't want to have any of the surgery required to look more female. Only takes the required four pills a day. 

Isn't that just a transvestite?

5 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

She’s at a disadvantage then. All it takes to incapacitate her is an errant kick in her nuts. Brave woman if you ask me. 

37 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

i8 is part of the LGBTQ+ community? :wow: 

This is a most unexpected turn of events.

Ya dancer.  I'm going to milk this.

It’s a fascinating area to me , gender “ identity “ with the science as well as cultural views about it . However much I support trans people I do feel it is wrong that male trans can take part in female sports . They clearly have an advantage . Some great gay rights activists have had vile abuse against them due to a similar view . Martina Navratilova and Mark Almond have been slain in Twitter etc . The question I feel is what is a female nd what is a male ? That’s easy to Answe  biologically but emotionally and identity wise it may be different ? Maybe there should be a compromise and have a 3rd gender ? However the very powerful militant trans lobby will not have this and insist they are  despite the scientific and biological evidence 

23 hours ago, Lovecraft said:

Show me the science where transgender MTFs would gain a sporting advantage over women.

DmsHm1gUwAAKTcJ.jpg

It's a ****ing joke and people need to stop fannying around trying not to offend some people just because it's flavour of the month.

As someone else said in the thread, their daughter plays sports.  Why would you let your daughter play physical sports against Hannah ****ing Mouncey.

Hannah should accept it and do something else.  They are especially picking contact sports.  That doesn't sit right.

Don't worry, it will be gone after the surgery.