MIKO OR SKACEL....who makes you team?

Cliffundo

MIKO OR SKACEL FOR YOUR TEAM?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. MIKO OR SKACEL FOR YOUR TEAM?

Also some of us didn't really take a poll seriously that actually asked the question 'Who is better, Miko or Skacel'.

The answer is obvious, this thread is a farce so I gave a farce of an answer.

GO TEAM MIKO!!!

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I opted for the Miko option because Skacel does not play for hearts anymore:whistling:

Neither does MIKO:p

Also some of us didn't really take a poll seriously that actually asked the question 'Who is better, Miko or Skacel'.

The answer is obvious, this thread is a farce so I gave a farce of an answer.

GO TEAM MIKO!!!

lmao... you are about as bright as a blackout! that was the whole point of the poll/thread. It was a **** take @ vlad, as everyone who knows anything about football could see Rudi was better than MIKO. everyone accept VLAD!

:4_1_72:

Miko plays for the team. Skacel played for no one after Christmas 2005. OK he scored in the cup final but was disinterested otherwise.

Miko is pretty much cheered every week now and tries hard for the team, which is more than can be said for many of his colleagues .

I voted Miko, as I'd rather have a **** Miko giving 100% than a brilliant Skacel doing bugger all because he can't be arsed! Now if Mr Skacel were to giving 100% I'd gladly switch my vote.

I'd rather have a team full of crap triers and get beat than a team full of players that couldn't give a **** and get beat!

:mad:

How about miko giving 10% (is that generous?) like the first half on tues night?

How about miko giving 10% (is that generous?) like the first half on tues night?

Couldn't possibly comment I wasn't there. The example I used was v Kilmarnock when he came on as a sub, and I have stated I wouldn't have used these two players in the poll, I have also stated I think Miko is ****. There are many players I'd have in the team before Miko!!!

So please don't go making me out to some sort of Miko worshipper!

Couldn't possibly comment I wasn't there. The example I used was v Kilmarnock when he came on as a sub, and I have stated I wouldn't have used these two players in the poll, I have also stated I think Miko is ****. There are many players I'd have in the team before Miko!!!

So please don't go making me out to some sort of Miko worshipper!

Richierich, I think the point is m8.... Vlad wanted miko ahead of skacel...why was this? This was when we were top of the league and Skacel was flying.

HMFCjamieHMFC
lmao... you are about as bright as a blackout! that was the whole point of the poll/thread. It was a **** take @ vlad, as everyone who knows anything about football could see Rudi was better than MIKO. everyone accept VLAD!

the article didn't even say that Vlad thought miko was better than rudi it was Phil Anderton calamining that Vlad said if we played miko against Celtic instead of miko we would have won 5-1

the article didn't even say that Vlad thought miko was better than rudi it was Phil Anderton calamining that Vlad said if we played miko against Celtic instead of miko we would have won 5-1

lol..... is it not the case you play your strongest team, containing the best players? right so the fact you say vlad thought we would win with miko in the team ahead of skacel..... does that not tell you what Vlad thought? Miko was better than Rudi.....in Vlads oppinion.

And you're as funny as a burning orphanage.

There is no point to a thread like this. Vlad thinking we'd have scored 5 with Miko instead of Skacel is a ridiculous statement that no Hearts fan believes.

Everybody knows Skacel is better and Romanov knows sod all about football, so I'm not sure how much of a **** take this actually is. Many people would have voted for Miko (which seems to upset some sad *******s) because they are fed up with incessant threads about the past and about Vlad's farcical tendencies.

Get this round your head, I'm now currently someone who is not in favour of Romanov. The man is an arse but I don't need countless threads on kickback telling me what an arse he is - I know that already.

And you're as funny as a burning orphanage.

There is no point to a thread like this. Vlad thinking we'd have scored 5 with Miko instead of Skacel is a ridiculous statement that no Hearts fan believes.

Everybody knows Skacel is better and Romanov knows sod all about football, so I'm not sure how much of a **** take this actually is. Many people would have voted for Miko (which seems to upset some sad *******s) because they are fed up with incessant threads about the past and about Vlad's farcical tendencies.

Get this round your head, I'm now currently someone who is not in favour of Romanov. The man is an arse but I don't need countless threads on kickback telling me what an arse he is - I know that already.

can I give you some advice..... If you can not be asrsed reading through the same old threads....just do not click the link.

I agree with you that Vlads a ******!

I would rather start with 10 men than play miko.

Thats so true, but do you not think it's like that when he is on the field anyway. It really is like we are a man down.

Thats so true, but do you not think it's like that when he is on the field anyway. It really is like we are a man down.

Yip cant argue.

We play better with 10 men than we do with Miko on the pitch.

10 > (11-1)*?

Richierich, I think the point is m8.... Vlad wanted miko ahead of skacel...why was this? This was when we were top of the league and Skacel was flying.

fair enough, I'd agree with playing Skacel then :)

;)

portobellojambo1
Which one would you have in your team?

lets see what the masses think and then we can judge for ourselves just how deluded we are or Vlad is?

Take the vote!

MIKO OR SKACEL....who makes your team?

Which one would you have in your team?

That's like asking "if you went into a restaurant and the choice of sweets was Banoffee Pie or liquid s h y te which would you order".

Mikoliunas is to football what anal sex is to reproduction, or, to put it another way, he is as much use as a wet fart in a nuclear war.

Hope your catching my drift, I'd rather watch Coronation Street or Songs of Praise than Mikoliunas.

That's like asking "if you went into a restaurant and the choice of sweets was Banoffee Pie or liquid s h y te which would you order".

:rofl:

Clean pair of trousers required over here.

Mikoliunas is to football what anal sex is to reproduction, or, to put it another way, he is as much use as a wet fart in a nuclear war.

Hope your catching my drift, I'd rather watch Coronation Street or Songs of Praise than Mikoliunas.

Whahahah! liquid pooh!! :dribble:

who knows even if that is 100% true its took anderton 2 and a half years for him to say this

if it wasnt Romanov would have a lawsuit on the go .

Ahh but......it could be a chinese restaurant with Salmonella ridlded Banoffee Pie.........and only chopsticks for eating with , in which case the liquid faeces may in fact be the best option.

You really hadn't thought your culinery options through with your Vlad logic head on ..............

:wacko:

portobellojambo1
Ahh but......it could be a chinese restaurant with Salmonella ridlded Banoffee Pie.........and only chopsticks for eating with , in which case the liquid faeces may in fact be the best option.

You really hadn't thought your culinery options through with your Vlad logic head on ..............

:wacko:

Apologies, as you say it wasn't really an option I had considered. ;)

cashgenerator

The most ridiculous poll in the history of JKB.

It's like saying Hitler or Nelson Mandela, who was the nicer guy.

you mean since January 2006?

Can I ask whats the thinking behind bumping this thread back to the top again. :wacko:

yeah!! it caused to much truoble yesterday.... let it die...

Miko is still **** though!

Can I ask whats the thinking behind bumping this thread back to the top again. :wacko:

Trying to get my post count up. ;)

yeah!! it caused to much truoble yesterday.... let it die...

Miko is still **** though!

That's good that.

Spelling in Lithuanian so that Saul can read it too.

How helpful. ;)

Its like asking who would you rather lead the strike force John Robertson or Hans Eskilsson, Miko is one of the worst to ever wear maroon, Skacel (at times, got 17 goals) was one fo the best of the modern era

That's good that.

Spelling in Lithuanian so that Saul can read it too.

How helpful. ;)

lol....u still a it? :P I aint allowed a typo now eh!!

lol....u still a it? :P I aint allowed a typo now eh!!

:)

It wasn't deliberate?

Sorry.

;)

Its like asking who would you rather lead the strike force John Robertson or Hans Eskilsson, Miko is one of the worst to ever wear maroon, Skacel (at times, got 17 goals) was one fo the best of the modern era

Exactly.... some people actually thought it was a bit like asking what came first.... the chicken or the Egg! really strange peeps on here at times :P

Anyone who voted for Miko should be banned for being a Hobo, a w@nker or both.

In banning w@nkers this board would be devoid of posters ;)

peebles jambo
Are you onto solids yet?

Still drawing with crayons?[/QUOTE]

not allowed sharp things, like pens or pencils

Guest Dipped Flake
Right who are the 52 that said Miko - name and shame!

Me for one.......partly to wind the Miko haters up but mainly because he is here and Skacel aint so if it is a straight choice it has to be Miko. Now, if by some miracle Skacel signs in the next 6 days then I reserve the right to change my vote:)

Me for one.......partly to wind the Miko haters up but mainly because he is here and Skacel aint so if it is a straight choice it has to be Miko. Now, if by some miracle Skacel signs in the next 6 days then I reserve the right to change my vote:)

well done Dipped Flake - at least you have nailed your colours..................

Right who are the 52 that said Miko - name and shame!

It's a public poll so that's a bit of a stupid question.

Although not quite as asinine as the poll itself.

One would guess that of the 52 that voted for Miko....

26: prefer to show support for Hearts Players over Southampton Players

12: Thought that a stupid question deserved a stupid answer

5: Think Rudi's superior talent is let down by the fact that he's never twatted that git Andy Davis

4: Are just being awkward

1: Only ever saw rudi a few times late in the season when he'd stopped trying

1: Has a Chelsea avatar and loves anyone that has annoyed the Tartan Army

1: Has spent the last three years learning how to correctly spell abnd pronounce Saulius Mikoliunas and doesn't want that effort wasted

1: Plays Right back for Hibs

1: Is Miko

It's a public poll so that's a bit of a stupid question.

Although not quite as asinine as the poll itself.

One would guess that of the 52 that voted for Miko....

26: prefer to show support for Hearts Players over Southampton Players

12: Thought that a stupid question deserved a stupid answer

5: Think Rudi's superior talent is let down by the fact that he's never twatted that git Andy Davis

4: Are just being awkward

1: Only ever saw rudi a few times late in the season when he'd stopped trying

1: Has a Chelsea avatar and loves anyone that has annoyed the Tartan Army

1: Has spent the last three years learning how to correctly spell abnd pronounce Saulius Mikoliunas and doesn't want that effort wasted

1: Plays Right back for Hibs

1: Is Miko

Nail on head, that was the whole point..... how insane is Vlad ;)

don't remember Hitler having to do any bird:p

don't remember Hitler having to do any bird:p

he did, after the failed munich putsch.

wrote mein kampf in landsberg prison. pretty good given he was only in prison for 8 months.

he did, after the failed munich putsch.

wrote mein kampf in landsberg prison. pretty good given he was only in prison for 8 months.

I stand corrected. Both jail birds then:527:

Archived