MIKO OR SKACEL....who makes you team?

Cliffundo

MIKO OR SKACEL FOR YOUR TEAM?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. MIKO OR SKACEL FOR YOUR TEAM?

I vote John Colqhuoun over either of them!!

Now stop with all the nonsense(please).

:)

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
METH.......STEP AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER. FOR ALL OUR SAKES PLEEEEEEASE

haha! man why you posting that! you just came in from the cold and thought I will have some of that!

what offended you m8...... please explain ?

Cardiac Rucksack
Fits of rage....lmao. man just lighten up eh! you come on getting all wound up about a thread with a bit of irony and then resort to flaming me.... jeez ...what you wanting me to do...just sit back and you post crap about my age or whatever because you do not see the funny side of the thread?

;)

Do you know the meaning of irony?

Voted for Miko just to **** those off who are clearly unable to see this as the most pointless thread ever and a complete waste of time.

BTW, does the OP know what irony means? If so, I'd like him to explain why this is ironic?

gorgie rd eh11
I see irony is wasted on you aswell m8.... never mind eh!

have you read todays papers? there are a few quotes attributed to Vlad where he tells George Burley that he should have dropped Skacel and played Miko... if he had done what vlad said Hearts would have beaten celtic 5-1

my point is lets look at the poll in a few hours and we can all laugh at how silly Vlad is....as I think nobody execpt one or two hobos on the windup would vote for MIKO!

We could laugh if it was funny. But it's not, it's repetetive crap. I haven't read the papers today,but i'm sure they're also repetetive crap. That's why i don't read them.

Do you know the meaning of irony?

well, trust me when I say I do... here is a link for your good self as it would appear that you obviously have no clue! click here

Broxburn_Jambo
Miko is the better player for Hearts.

Rudi was a badge kissing traitor who couldn't wait to rat on Hearts, who only played for half a season and admitted that he didn't put any effort in for the other half season, and who only looked good because of the other players round about him ... :biggrin:

I think you need to go and have a lie down, there were numerous games that season where Skacel won us the game single handedly, not to do with other players around him, check victories against Inverness away, a midweek game against Kilmarnock and the Rix demolotion derby. Also thought he was the best player in the cup final (last game of the season in case you weren't there).

I think you need to go and have a lie down, there were numerous games that season where Skacel won us the game single handedly, not to do with other players around him, check victories against Inverness away, a midweek game against Kilmarnock and the Rix demolotion derby. Also thought he was the best player in the cup final (last game of the season in case you weren't there).

Woooosh!

nah, like the extreme variety.

extreme_ironing_competition.jpg

Are you steaming?

Do you live in a flat?

Have you ever creased yourself?

Do you believe what you read in the press?

Is your favourite Celtic player Billy Starch?

[/b]

im Guessing you never seen the smiley? lol

Why does Miko get such a hard time on here?

I think it's because he's not very good but seems to get games for us, and is also a diver and a cheat and is really not very good. Oh, and he's not very good ;)

Commander Harris
Are you steaming?

Do you live in a flat?

Have you ever creased yourself?

Do you believe what you read in the press?

Is your favourite Celtic player Billy Starch?

hold the presses, that is outstanding. :)

[/b]

Woooooooossssssshhhhhhhh :peepwall:

Broxburn_Jambo
Woooooooossssssshhhhhhhh :peepwall:

Some of us just post messages on this board about Hearts and don't bother with all the idiotic little faces.

Some of us just post messages on this board about Hearts and don't bother with all the idiotic little faces.

lol.....quality

Jings. :rolleyes:

lol.....quality

If you think that's quality, I can't imagine what would disappoint you.

;) Idiotic face added.

If you think that's quality, I can't imagine what would disappoint you.

;) Idiotic face added.

ffs stop quoting me all the time...I was laughing at the guy being so serious about the little faces (emoticons) I just found it funny and a really old skool come back!!

you quoted him aswell, then have a go at me for it :confused:

it's the only reason I post.....:5643:

HMFCjamieHMFC
quite simple really, Real Madrid chairman did not ask the manager to play Boyack instead of Ronaldo.... I thought you would have known that! never mind eh!! poor wee soul!

Nobody knows if romanov asked any manager to do this and skacel played about every game so there is no point comparing them

Guest JamboRobbo
Nobody knows if romanov asked any manager to do this and skacel played about every game so there is no point comparing them

http://sport.scotsman.com/heartofmidlothianfc/When-George-stood-up-to.3706580.jp

We also had the so-called owner coming in and berating George constantly about team selection. I'll never forget a meeting we had at the Balmoral Hotel. We were summoned to meet the Russian crew first thing in the morning after drawing 1-1 with Celtic at Parkhead.

Instead of people being pleased about a good result' date=' the Russian crew were going ballistic. It was, '[b']you should have played Mikoliunas instead of Skacel. If you had done that we would have won the game 5-1[/b]

I voted Miko, as I'd rather have a **** Miko giving 100% than a brilliant Skacel doing bugger all because he can't be arsed! Now if Mr Skacel were to giving 100% I'd gladly switch my vote.

I'd rather have a team full of crap triers and get beat than a team full of players that couldn't give a **** and get beat!

:mad:

Miko on the right - Rudi on the left

At their best.

Neither at their worst.

I just saw this thread and was about to post the exact same thing, what a complete waste of server space this thread is. The two player?s don?t even play in the same position, so you can't really compare like for like never mind the fact that they played together on numerous occasions.

Honestly is it school holidays already. :wacko:

Father Tiresias
I voted Miko, as I'd rather have a **** Miko giving 100% than a brilliant Skacel doing bugger all because he can't be arsed! Now if Mr Skacel were to giving 100% I'd gladly switch my vote.

I'd rather have a team full of crap triers and get beat than a team full of players that couldn't give a **** and get beat!

:mad:

You have your wish.

I'd rather have a team of good players managed properly.

Guest JamboRobbo
who knows even if that is 100% true its took anderton 2 and a half years for him to say this

does that make it any less damning?

Miller Jambo 60
Miko is the better player for Hearts.

Rudi was a badge kissing traitor who couldn't wait to rat on Hearts, who only played for half a season and admitted that he didn't put any effort in for the other half season, and who only looked good because of the other players round about him ... :biggrin:

I voted for Miko for the simple reason reason rudi **** on us and ran away to England.

Anyone who voted for Miko should be banned for being a Hobo, a w@nker or both.

I wouldn't have Vlad's lapdug Miko on my fecking pub league team. No bottle? GTF waster.

You have your wish.

I'd rather have a team of good players managed properly.

Are you saying I wouldn't?

I'd love a team of players properly managed too!

The OP gave two players two choose from, and I gave my reason for voting, if it was Skacel from the first few weeks then no contest

but Skacel in his last few months, sorry I'd rather have the **** Miko that came on as a sub v Kilmarnock the other week.

What's the problem with that?

Father Tiresias
Are you saying I wouldn't?

I'd love a team of players properly managed too!

The OP gave two players two choose from, and I gave my reason for voting, if it was Skacel from the first few weeks then no contest

but Skacel in his last few months, sorry I'd rather have the **** Miko that came on as a sub v Kilmarnock the other week.

What's the problem with that?

Yeah, that's right, in his last few months he did nothing. We're you not at the Scottish Cup Final?

Anyone who thinks that Mikoclownas is a better player than Rudi Skacel clearly knows nothing about football.

Yeah, that's right, in his last few months he did nothing. We're you not at the Scottish Cup Final?

Anyone who thinks that Mikoclownas is a better player than Rudi Skacel clearly knows nothing about football.

Yes I was at the final, so what he played well in his last game,

I never said Miko was a better player. Hence calling him a **** Miko.

I wouldn't have chosen these two players for the poll. I was asked a question in the poll.

Skacel on his game would be probably my first pick on the teamsheet (him or Gordon). However I will always choose a trier such as a John Millar type player before a player who plays well when it suits them such as a Derek Ferguson type player.

Yes I agree with you Skacel is the better player, yes I agree with you Miko is ****. But if a player has a problem at the club he should still give 100% to the fans who are paying his wages. They can protest to their owners/managers in other ways if they are not interested in playing just do not cheat the fans.

This, for me ,goes for the whole of the current squad at the moment too, I'd get rid of virtually the whole lot of them and start from scratch, sorry if you dont agree with me but I'm not going to get involved in this any more, I've pointed out why,

I want a manager sorted out just as much as you do!!!!!:mad:

I can't beleive 27 people have voted for miko. And you wonder why he gets him game!?

Maybe it's because some of us back the player who currently plays for the club while others like to dwell on things that have happened in the past.

Romanov is an arse for trying to force the issue regarding team selection and eventually sacking Burley. Which in the end prompted Skacel to leave for Southampton.

That's in the past now, crying about it isn't going to change what happened.

Move on and get over it.

HMFCjamieHMFC
does that make it any less damning?

yes in my view who can remeber exactly what was said two and a half years ago

Archived