MIKO OR SKACEL....who makes you team?

Cliffundo

MIKO OR SKACEL FOR YOUR TEAM?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. MIKO OR SKACEL FOR YOUR TEAM?

Which one would you have in your team?

lets see what the masses think and then we can judge for ourselves just how deluded we are or Vlad is?

Take the vote!

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cardiac Rucksack

lets see what the masses think and then we can judge for ourselves just how deluded we are or Vlad is?

Take the vote!

What age are you?

I'd love to read the justification for anyone voting Miko.

The guy is ****.

Miko is the better player for Hearts.

Rudi was a badge kissing traitor who couldn't wait to rat on Hearts, who only played for half a season and admitted that he didn't put any effort in for the other half season, and who only looked good because of the other players round about him ... :biggrin:

Sergio Garcia

Shouldnt you being having your afternoon nap............although impressed at nursery age you can use a computer.

Given that our main problems are defensive I'd rather have Andy Webster still here but that one was never going to happen either.

Cardiac Rucksack
whats your credit card details?

Witty retort.

You do realise that Rudi has gone?

This poll.

That's the problem.

I see irony is wasted on you m8.... never mind eh!

have you read todays papers? there are a few quotes attributed to Vlad where he tells George Burley that he should have dropped Skacel and played Miko... if he had done what vlad said Hearts would have beaten celtic 5-1 :)

Well, I can exclusively reveal that pinnochio eats solids. Not sure about Miko though. ;)

He wood.

I nose.

Witty retort.

You do realise that Rudi has gone?

I see irony is wasted on you aswell m8.... never mind eh!

have you read todays papers? there are a few quotes attributed to Vlad where he tells George Burley that he should have dropped Skacel and played Miko... if he had done what vlad said Hearts would have beaten celtic 5-1

my point is lets look at the poll in a few hours and we can all laugh at how silly Vlad is....as I think nobody execpt one or two hobos on the windup would vote for MIKO!

Miko is the better player for Hearts.

Rudi was a badge kissing traitor who couldn't wait to rat on Hearts, who only played for half a season and admitted that he didn't put any effort in for the other half season, and who only looked good because of the other players round about him ... :biggrin:

I was wondering until I saw that smiley at the end there.

Guest JamboRobbo
He wood.

I nose.

:laugh:

I see we have four people voted for Miko so far. Own up guys - which one of you is Vlad and which one is Roman? ;)

And do you STILL believe we'd have won 5-1 at Parkhead with Miko in the team instead of Rudi?

I see irony is wasted on you m8.... never mind eh!

have you read todays papers? there are a few quotes attributed to Vlad where he tells George Burley that he should have dropped Skacel and played Miko... if he had done what vlad said Hearts would have beaten celtic 5-1 :)

And Romanov has also said we will win the champs league in 3 years?

Oh Vlad is soooo right, I mean, we can still win the league! Only have to go on a 10 game run or so!

Miko HAD promised before he was sent off V Rangers I think 3 years back? Skacel has possibly been the best attacking prospect Hearts ave had for the last 5 years IMO, untill he decided he couldnt give a **** and did nothing really for the full 90 mins after Xmas.

Theres no brainer here, Miko is not even half of what Skacel is.

OMG!!! Craigy_Jambo4Life, Gibbster, H J Simpson, superwaynefoster how could you!!1

closet miko lovers!!

Cardiac Rucksack
I see irony is wasted on you aswell m8.... never mind eh!

have you read todays papers? there are a few quotes attributed to Vlad where he tells George Burley that he should have dropped Skacel and played Miko... if he had done what vlad said Hearts would have beaten celtic 5-1

my point is lets look at the poll in a few hours and we can all laugh at how silly Vlad is....as I think nobody execpt one or two hobos on the windup would vote for MIKO!

You had to start a poll to highlight how stupid Vlad is? Your not very bright.

Those quotes have also been doing the rounds for months, its nothing new or exciting. Some members of this board really should have their internet time restricted a little more by their carers.

The Mighty Thor
if it was miko or ivaskevicius you would have a real poll on your hands!

You'd have a record St Johnstone vote on your hands there chief.

And Romanov has also said we will win the champs league in 3 years?

Oh Vlad is soooo right, I mean, we can still win the league! Only have to go on a 10 game run or so!

Miko HAD promised before he was sent off V Rangers I think 3 years back? Skacel has possibly been the best attacking prospect Hearts ave had for the last 5 years IMO, untill he decided he couldnt give a **** and did nothing really for the full 90 mins after Xmas.

Theres no brainer here, Miko is not even half of what Skacel is.

Paul Hartley?

Vlad_Knows_Best

I am no psychic but I can guess who the winner will be.

my point is lets look at the poll in a few hours and we can all laugh at how silly Vlad is

My point is lets look at the poll in a few hours and we can all laugh at how silly it was.

What a Stupid Thread.

Take the vote!

yawn.....I suppose the poster is infering that VR got rid of Skacel in the belief that VR didn't rate him....if so that's far from the truth. VR wanted to keep him but Skacel was pished off after Burley went....(I know ..who can blame him) :(

Guest JamboRobbo
yawn.....I suppose the poster is infering that VR got rid of Skacel in the belief that VR didn't rate him....if so that's far from the truth. VR wanted to keep him but Skacel was pished off after Burley went....(I know ..who can blame him) :(

I'd think he's talking about Burley being told by VR/Roman that we'd have won 5-1 at parkheid if he'd have played miko ahead of Skacel.

Take the vote!

Why dont you do a Boyack or Ronaldo pole while your at it.

You had to start a poll to highlight how stupid Vlad is? Your not very bright.

Those quotes have also been doing the rounds for months, its nothing new or exciting. Some members of this board really should have their internet time restricted a little more by their carers.

Do one, eejit!

u dont like it? just do one!

Why dont you do a Boyack or Ronaldo pole while your at it.

quite simple really, Real Madrid chairman did not ask the manager to play Boyack instead of Ronaldo.... I thought you would have known that! never mind eh!! poor wee soul!

Cardiac Rucksack
Do one, eejit!

u dont like it? just do one!

The need to up the diazepam for your fits of rage aswell:rolleyes:

Shouldnt you being having your afternoon nap............although impressed at nursery age you can use a computer.

Another poster which irony is wasted on....lol @ all the neg vibes from the die hards!! ffs lighten up and feel the mood man! :P

The need to up the diazepam for your fits of rage aswell:rolleyes:

Fits of rage....lmao. man just lighten up eh! you come on getting all wound up about a thread with a bit of irony and then resort to flaming me.... jeez ...what you wanting me to do...just sit back and you post crap about my age or whatever because you do not see the funny side of the thread?

;)

Archived