• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Seymour M Hersh

• 132goals1958

• Bongo 1874

• Forever Hearts

Pasquale for King
14 minutes ago, Kylejordan said:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/4836234/ross-wilson-rangers-2m-hearts-aaron-hickey/

It was only a matter of time till something like this came out! They really are a vile horrible club that just needs to piss off! 

He wouldn’t be doing his job if he didn’t recommend him, every club in the UK will be aware of Hickey. He’s handled the Man City link so he should be ok with this.

William H. Bonney

Can you imagine if someone from hearts publicly called for the club to go get another teams player. 
It’s so unprofessional. Disgusting club. 

If what was said on another thread that Hearts are paying him £1,000 per week, I don't blame his dad for not extending his contract.  Imo, a player of his talent and potential is worth a lot more than that.  

We will lose him for a pittance in January or for little or nothing next summer.

Very much hope I'm wrong but I'm officially worried.

6 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

If what was said on another thread that Hearts are paying him £1,000 per week, I don't blame his dad for not extending his contract.  Imo, a player of his talent and potential is worth a lot more than that.  

We will lose him for a pittance in January or for little or nothing next summer.

£52k a year at 17 years old aint too shabby.

Rangers will spend the next three transfer windows paying the Ryan Kent transfer money.  Mr Wilson may find that his budget is already spent.

7 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

We are negotiating a new contract and his current one runs till 2021

7 hours ago, goldie83 said:

Aye cause Rangers are going to make Celtic £600000 richer :cornette:

was  laughing about this too as there’s no way in hell that this would happen. Just shows how vile that paper actually is

Just now, Hercules said:

Why would he not go to them ?

Who would you choose? The Rangers or Man City....

better money, better coaches, better facilities, playing and learning alongside better players and more exposure.

and I mean at Man City...it’s not a tough one.

Just now, Jim Panzee said:

better money, better coaches, better facilities, playing and learning alongside better players and more exposure.

😂. Wasn’t the question. You’ve stated the obvious. If the Huns came in for him is there honestly a reason why he wouldn’t sign for them?

Maroonblood22
16 minutes ago, Hercules said:

😂. Wasn’t the question. You’ve stated the obvious. If the Huns came in for him is there honestly a reason why he wouldn’t sign for them?

Yes. Because he will have other, more lucrative options than signing for those wanks.

44 minutes ago, Jim Panzee said:

He'd be signing for Man City to play with the youths.

He might well choose Rangers as it doesn't require moving to a new country, he'd have the chance of playing in the first team after a year or two and could be playing a proper role in a team challenging for trophies. Given he's only a youngster there's plenty of time to make a move to England.

It's the Record. They print this guff week in week out. It's click bate for the Orcs. Little more  than a fanzine for the seriously thick through west.

Edited by Deevers
Misprint

9 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

I wonder what the payment plan will be to cover that £2m.

£600k up front to Celtic, the rest when he plays 150 games and wins the league.

ffs it is the Sun. I despise everything about Glasgow and the Old Firm  I therefore don't ever look at the 'Glasgow' Sun. The more you post links to it the more money these cretins get.

9 hours ago, TheOak88 said:

Just shows how terrified they must be of coming to Fortress Tynecastle. 

Not scared anymore as Ann Budge can legally no longer smack their bottoms for misbehaving.

They always use phrases like “it is claimed”. Great way to write whatever p*sh they want to without having to be held accountable for providing a source...

If we had Naismith and Haring back fully fit then I would suggest their fear is merited.

But unfortunately this game will come too soon for most of these influential players who are missing. Even if they do make it into the match day squad they will only be worth 60 minutes at best.

SuperstarSteve

Not a chance he goes to rangers anytime soon.

We will not sell this lad to a rival club. Even if they were the only club interested. Especially not when his contract runs untill 2021. 

That would be the final nail in levein coffin, a statement to the fans that this club have no ambition to compete with Celtic or rangers. (Albeit I’m one of the few that think that’s the case anyway).

Personally I think whenever a fee is agreed with a club Celtic will match it and wave their percentage of the sell on fee .Can see him ending up back at Celtic for that reason tbh . 

All roads lead to Gorgie
1 hour ago, The Apprentice said:

I wonder what the payment plan will be to cover that £2m.

They don't even have Lee Wallace to swap plus 50 grand anymore! 

9 minutes ago, ramrod said:

Personally I think whenever a fee is agreed with a club Celtic will match it and wave their percentage of the sell on fee .Can see him ending up back at Celtic for that reason tbh . 

? Celtic have 2 options: Sit tight and collect 30% of whatever fee or enter any race and bid with a 30% discount as if they won they would get cashback.

Either way it is worth them entering the race and bidding him up...This may not be a bad thing for us. The 30% may turn out to be a premium that Celtic effectively earn for us...

Edited by Spellczech

16 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

? Celtic have 2 options: Sit tight and collect 30% of whatever fee or enter any race and bid with a 30% discount as if they won they would get cashback.

Either way it is worth them entering the race and bidding him up...This may not be a bad thing for us. The 30% may turn out to be a premium that Celtic effectively earn for us...

I'd love to think he might stay with us for a while yet, but if he absolutely has to go then the more clubs that are interested the better. 

11 hours ago, Kylejordan said:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/4836234/ross-wilson-rangers-2m-hearts-aaron-hickey/

It was only a matter of time till something like this came out! They really are a vile horrible club that just needs to piss off! 

Every time it’s beyond a joke almost laughable now. 

Pathetic rags of newspapers 

The easy solution is to not read rags like the Record and the Sun. I doubt these articles have any impact on players.

Bazzas right boot

The good thing is, any bid from a club is going to result in more bids. 

Rangers are welcome to kick it off with £2m in catalogue instalments. 

Completely unprofessional by them, as per. 

2 hours ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

It's pretty obvious story of the press following up on the recent stories linking the lad to Southampton 

Exactly

Southampton linked with Hickey

Southampton Chief Scout/DoF moves to Ibrox

= Hickey to Der Hun

Byyy The Light

This link is already on a another thread but that was my thinking when I read it.

Where’s the outcry in the media and pundits with the meddling and interference??