OH Dear...Poor England

highlandjambo3

highlandjambo3

They are almost in total meltdown, being beaten is a concept virtually unthinkable for them, there MUST be a reason they have failed, there has to be a scapegoat......... surly no way the opposition could have been better than them on the day.............

Bunch of self centred, self entitled FUDS..........get over it.

The Real Maroonblood
19 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

First qualifying defeat in 10 years and their press have pushed the panic button :rofl:

Unbelievable.

Their entitlement has no bounds.

Just now, Barack said:

Wish we were unbeaten in 10 years. Rather than 10 days.

Sorry mate, it's only seven days since out last defeat.

6 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Unbelievable.

Their entitlement has no bounds.

Could you imagine how they would act if they fell as far as we have?

🤯🤯🤯

Was in Prague mon-thurs and never once had the urge to riot with the locals, timed it nicely to miss the masses of bellend that arrived there on Thursday afternoon.

The Real Maroonblood
4 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Could you imagine how they would act if they fell as far as we have?

🤯🤯🤯

That would be a sight.

8 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Cringe. I feel dirty clicking that link. That said it'll be more difficult for some of them to sing that little tune having now lost their front teeth.

Edited by eyesandears

The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Their press really are determintal to them down there. 

They just can’t wait to slag them.

letsalldothebeattie
17 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

EGoT7jPWkAAqGaJ?format=jpg&name=large

Press were desperate for a defeat. 

Obviously took them a good few hours to come up with they headlines

11 minutes ago, TheStig said:

Was in Prague mon-thurs and never once had the urge to riot with the locals, timed it nicely to miss the masses of bellend that arrived there on Thursday afternoon.

Any other urges? Just walking along tge street in Prague is like living in a google images "hot model" search

Bazzas right boot
25 minutes ago, Barack said:

Detrimental.

Your word is good too though.

😂😂😂

Their defence isn't all that good and Danny Rose is frankly taking the piss , maybe he should retire.

Vast majority of England fans know the coup with the side , the days of delusions of grandeur are long gone.

The red tops still like to play their games tho.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Southgate is a mediocre coach. No tactical nous, incapable of changing a game. Stumbled on a system in the World Cup but as Croatia showed, work it out and he’s clueless.

1 hour ago, iantjambo said:

First qualifying defeat in 10 years and their press have pushed the panic button :rofl:

And that's only because they usually get the easiest of the easiest of the easiest groups imaginable.

The Czechs were the better team and easily beat a one dimensional England.

They are the international version of Hibsing it

41 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Any other urges? Just walking along tge street in Prague is like living in a google images "hot model" search

Cheap beer was my only thought, mrs stig was with me so best behavior was needed.

6 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

And that's only because they usually get the easiest of the easiest of the easiest groups imaginable.

Thats all well and good saying that but we ended up in their easiest of easy groups last time and still failed 😂

part_time_jambo

Scotland supporters (which I'm assuming most of the posters on this thread are) are in no position to laugh at England being beaten once in ten years.

A_A wehatethehibs

Absolute 110% credit to Czech Republic for a superb performance. England are not a very good side and missed their one fluke opportunity to win big with big rivals all faltering - the spurs / Aberdeen of international football. 

1 hour ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

What’s wrong with them having a pop at their oldest rivals ? I’m sure there was a time when we sang about them was there not  ? 

11 minutes ago, part_time_jambo said:

Scotland supporters (which I'm assuming most of the posters on this thread are) are in no position to laugh at England being beaten once in ten years.

Correct 

Well done the Czechs on a well deserved win , how can a small nation like that produce good players when we can’t ?

Edited by 3fingersreid

11 minutes ago, part_time_jambo said:

Correct. They are in a completely different league from us nowadays.

33 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Southgate is a mediocre coach. No tactical nous, incapable of changing a game. Stumbled on a system in the World Cup but as Croatia showed, work it out and he’s clueless.

He was not a howling success as a club manager but, fair's fair, I think he has done reasonably well as the national manager and conducts himself well in the media.  A couple of defeats however and he may not get such an easy ride.

2 hours ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Quite a catchy ditty, I’m surprised they pay any attention to us tbh... I can only assume it refers to on pitch performance given they are the punchbags of Europe off it... they’re the international equivalent to Celtic and their fans who are regularly used for baton practice on the continent!

1 hour ago, TheStig said:

Cheap beer was my only thought, mrs stig was with me so best behavior was needed.

Still, she must go for a poo sometime!

The beer is also good. Great city. Shame us Brits decided it was the next Magaluf.

3 hours ago, iantjambo said:

2 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Their press really are determintal to them down there. 

2 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

They just can’t wait to slag them.

It's a clear pattern across all sports. Praise and excitement and going a bit overboard when they win.

But knife their teams when they lose and  performances can be pulled up. They go totally overboard.

It's an illness. If any individual did that they would be defined as having a disorder. 

2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

It's a clear pattern across all sports. Praise and excitement and going a bit overboard when they win.

But knife their teams when they lose and  performances can be pulled up. They go totally overboard.

It's an illness. If any individual did that they would be defined as having a disorder. 

Nothing like JKB then 😏

Bazzas right boot
34 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

Quite a catchy ditty, I’m surprised they pay any attention to us tbh... I can only assume it refers to on pitch performance given they are the punchbags of Europe off it... they’re the international equivalent to Celtic and their fans who are regularly used for baton practice on the continent!

Baton practice. 

👍

It's always the same with international Football but exceptionally worse with the English, normal run of the mill Football supporters turn into Guardiola like expert micro-managers that pile in on the slightest little error. While on here it's a the lunatic fringe and generally doesn't spill over into real life, down here in Englandshire it's like the world's at an end, reasonable punters arguing in the boozers about back 4s, formations, Harry Kanes speech impediment, hilarious stuff. A complete total lack of any praise for the opposition. 

Luvvly Jubbly  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Really do not understand them singing songs about Scotland.. our stealing their turf and wrecking their goalposts obviously lives rent free

5 hours ago, eyesandears said:

and their fans got their usual doing by the local polis. They think they're hard but get pasted in every city they go to.

It's a fekin disgrace the way English fans were treated by the Czech police.

Once again the people who actually attend matches treated like shite .

3 hours ago, part_time_jambo said:

I hate this argument.

I will always laugh at England getting beat and always laugh at Hibs.

They are the Joy's of football.

been here before
4 hours ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

5 hours ago, part_time_jambo said:

Scotland being shite won’t stop me laughing when England get beat!

Fort Vallance
9 hours ago, highlandjambo3 said:

They are almost in total meltdown, being beaten is a concept virtually unthinkable for them, there MUST be a reason they have failed, there has to be a scapegoat......... surly no way the opposition could have been better than them on the day.............

Bunch of self centred, self entitled FUDS..........get over it.

If only we loved our own country as much as we hated them. 

SpruceBringsteen

Was tremendous watching their mutant support getting their inevitable bleaching from the local constabulary. Top viewing. :cool:

8 hours ago, 3fingersreid said:

What’s wrong with them having a pop at their oldest rivals ? I’m sure there was a time when we sang about them was there not  ? 

Correct 

Well done the Czechs on a well deserved win , how can a small nation like that produce good players when we can’t ?

11 million population, twice our size.

Holland. Kosovo. Czech Republic. That's three alarming performances since early June now. Not good, and a pattern developing.

Not at all to my surprise, we miss Stones - even though he's a bombscare. He's the best we have at the back. Maguire's not helped himself one bit by going to a laughing stock of a club. Rose has never, ever been up to it. Keane is crap. Rice isn't ready; nor, on yesterday's evidence, is Mount. Kane's struggling - I really worry about him messing up the teamplay a la post-injury Shearer... and that's before I even mention the midfield, which is a total mess.

England can succeed with an attacking approach when we have midfielders good enough to dominate games. But we don't, so we should be being more defensive, as in Russia. The alternative, I suppose, is to accept we'll have poor patches like this, as long as we're building towards something. What that something is is, at present, unclear.

Brighton Jambo

It’s interesting that a number of posters mention england being the Hibs of international football.

Consistently failing to qualify while counties of a similar size or smaller achieve great things is all a bit Hibs like too.  And when combined with taking almost as much pleasure from a more successful rivals failings as your own success confirms it.

Scotland, the Hibs of international football! 

9 minutes ago, Brighton Jambo said:

It’s interesting that a number of posters mention england being the Hibs of international football.

Consistently failing to qualify while counties of a similar size or smaller achieve great things is all a bit Hibs like too.  And when combined with taking almost as much pleasure from a more successful rivals failings as your own success confirms it.

I think we're more the Cowdenbeath of International Football. 

Hibs have actually won something.

2 hours ago, Brighton Jambo said:

Scotland are more like Morton or Dundee United.

William H. Bonney
2 hours ago, Noah Claypole said:

I think we're more the Cowdenbeath of International Football. 

Hibs have actually won something.

we won the Kirin cup, 2006. 
a momentous occasion