El Camino (Spoilers)

Jeff

Who else has watched this then?

Was afraid the film might be a massive flop but enjoyed it. Happy Jesse is finally free and managed to leave something to Brock.

Walter scene was a bit random

Was not terrible but they should have left it alone. Was a great ending to breaking bad the series already 

Glad Jessie got some peace at last though. 

The weight gain on Todd though makes the flash backs more ridiculous 

Edited by AlimOzturk

1 hour ago, AlimOzturk said:

Was not terrible but they should have left it alone. Was a great ending to breaking bad the series already 

Glad Jessie got some peace at last though. 

The weight gain on Todd though makes the flash backs more ridiculous 

Still plays one hell of a villain though. 

It's more like 2 additional episodes joined together to wrap up Jesse's story than a proper standalone film. It wouldn't be a great watch for anyone who hasn't seen the series. I enjoyed it though.

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

I enjoyed it. It was more like an epilogue long episode than a movie. I was glad in the Uk we got it on Netflix as perhaps some of those criticizing it are doing so because they are in the US had to sit in a movie theatre for 2 hours (which I wouldn’t have wanted to have done for this)

enjoyed the cameos in flashbacks. Apparently Bryan Cranston didn’t shave his head again but used a bald cap thing

Todd getting body shamed online. The difference is ridiculous though, I watched the last couple of episodes of BB last night to get in the mood so could notice the difference even more. That aside , his involvement was great, his nonchalant attitude regarding the cleaner. Never mind Fring, or any of the Salamancas, this guy is the biggest psycho in the BB universe 

Edited by Steve_Jersey_HMFC

Thought it was decent, but like others say it didn’t feel like a movie, just like an extra long episode. 

An enjoyable watch though. 

Riddley Walker

I enjoyed it. Had some excellent set pieces and ideas which the BB team was always great at. 

The whole flashback with Todd and subsequent search of his house was brilliant. 

20 hours ago, Jeff said:

Still plays one hell of a villain though. 

He certainly does. The film actually makes me look back at his character differently. I thought he was just naive and simple however the film brought out a totally different side to him. Proper psycho nutcase

17 hours ago, Jeff said:

Actor who played Ed 'the dissappearer' has died

Robert Forster who was 78. Never looked that age! Been in many great movies. 

41 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

How is Mike alive and what was the point of him even being in the film other than to say Alaska.

Flashback. 

1 hour ago, hughesie27 said:

Ah, i thought it was after he had escaped.

Pretty sure it was a flashback as Jessie had no scars etc on this face yet...

Steve_Jersey_HMFC
42 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Pretty sure it was a flashback as Jessie had no scars etc on this face yet...

yes all the scenes with dead characters where Jesse didn’t have scars were indeed flashbacks 

Just finished watching this - massively disappointing. I didn't have any expectations as to what it would entail, but I found it quite tedious to watch, with nothing of real note happening. Not saying the acting was poor, just that it was simply an utterly boring film that in many ways felt unnecessary.

Edited by Jambos_1874

Watched it last night, Its like better call Saul - load of shite 

It doesn't work without Walter, Hank and Gus Fring, they should just give it up and stop trying to milk it

3 hours ago, Lord BJ said:

I agree. 

I much prefer It to BB. Can’t really explain why as it’s is very slow paced, for the most part. I think it’s the character relationships that I find so good, maybe due to wanting to know how they become what they are in BB

I can get why it’s marmite though.

Think Better Call Saul is a slow burner but the more you watch the better it gets