Amoruso Lets it Run

Frank

Skippy Doodle

Cheers Frank. Currently have quite a back log of old VHS to convert. Over 60 tapes at my last count with another kick backer looking to kindly donate their collection

looking to update channel with more recent content as well so keep an eye out for that

Paisley Jambo
1 hour ago, Skippy Doodle said:

Cheers Frank. Currently have quite a back log of old VHS to convert. Over 60 tapes at my last count with another kick backer looking to kindly donate their collection

looking to update channel with more recent content as well so keep an eye out for that

Really like the nostalgia of the old stuff. 

Great channel to watch. 

4 hours ago, rudi must stay said:

I wonder if Frank is Amoruso Let's It Run and it's sudonym 

Perhaps ..

Nah, if I were being a self-promoting bawbag, I would have posted this 

8 hours ago, Skippy Doodle said:

I've no idea how, but I get notifications on my phone every time amarusoletsitrun has something new. it's brilliant, so thank you 😁

Skippy Doodle

Cheers guys 👍

working on some Paterson celebration GIF tonight along with a little positive video given recent doom and gloom

rudi must stay
16 hours ago, Frank said:

Nah, if I were being a self-promoting bawbag, I would have posted this 

Not for me thanks

More an easy listening sort of guy

Skippy does a great job. I also enjoy converting and editing old footage (more recently radio footage as per my wee experiment) so I know that Skippy must dedicate a helluva time and effort to these videos, which are superb. 

Incidentally, @Skippy Doodle, there’s a 1978-ish Rangers game (my first v them) that had major talk of a boycott in the build up which we won 3-2. Be nice for the goals to get an airing with all the current (nonsensical, imho) chat of a boycott next week.

For quickness, the goals are on Back From The Brink, but it would be nice to see full highlights if you can locate them.

Thanks again for your hard work 👏👏👏

28 minutes ago, Skippy Doodle said:
Have just added some new videos to the youtube channel including a 53 minute video which covers Riccarton Three era #HHGH

Great video thankyou Skippy👍HHGH Gorgie Rules!!!!. 

Edited by Bongo 1874

• 2 weeks later...
Skippy Doodle

‪Well done to Robbo on a well earned place in HOF last night. To mark this I will put together a video of all the goals I have of his on the YouTube channel on one video for you all to enjoy ‬

D360A968-74AE-4E70-ABAD-0812814C4447.jpeg

On 12/10/2019 at 17:40, Shaggy2 said:

Skippy does a great job. I also enjoy converting and editing old footage (more recently radio footage as per my wee experiment) so I know that Skippy must dedicate a helluva time and effort to these videos, which are superb. 

Incidentally, @Skippy Doodle, there’s a 1978-ish Rangers game (my first v them) that had major talk of a boycott in the build up which we won 3-2. Be nice for the goals to get an airing with all the current (nonsensical, imho) chat of a boycott next week.

For quickness, the goals are on Back From The Brink, but it would be nice to see full highlights if you can locate them.

Thanks again for your hard work 👏👏👏

The guys that organised the boycott watched the game from a house in gorgie road

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Anything that's Scotsport from 1976 to 1990 I particularly enjoy. I just like the cheapness of it, and of course the groovy tune.

However, nothing can compare Archie McPherson being called on the studio phone, explaining to the viewers why highlights were unavailable as planned, for an Aberdeen v Celtic match I think.

This digital age has a lot to answer for

Салатные палочки
34 minutes ago, Skippy Doodle said:

‪Well done to Robbo on a well earned place in HOF last night. To mark this I will put together a video of all the goals I have of his on the YouTube channel on one video for you all to enjoy ‬

Look forward to that.  I always think I have seen every Hearts goal it is possible to see from about 1980 onwards due to video, DVD, seeing it in the flesh and YouTube.  But your channel has proven me wrong.  

3 hours ago, Skippy Doodle said:

Aaww, great picture !  Thanks for that. Is the wee man in the Kilt ?  I hope it's the right tartan.

Edit; just seen another picture of him in his tartan trews. With big Sandy Clark.

Edited by whodanny

Skippy Doodle

‪Just an update. I have around 125 goals for this video and started putting things together last night. Should be finished this evening and will include 19 of his 27 goals against Hibs‬

On 29/10/2019 at 07:19, Skippy Doodle said:

‪Just an update. I have around 125 goals for this video and started putting things together last night. Should be finished this evening and will include 19 of his 27 goals against Hibs‬

Bangin'. Cheers, SD!