PROTEST FOR RANGERS GAME 20th October

dellboy1971

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, Last Laff said:

Why not stick to the actual topic of the thread instead of going off on one because you don’t agree?  Make your own thread, see how popular it is or something instead of getting yourself wound up with something we’ve already read about 16,000 times you don’t agree with? 

Feels like your protesting against my right to protest against the protest. 

:levein_interesting:

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bridge of Djoum

• Bazzas right boot

• 1874robbo

• davemclaren

Bridge of Djoum
16 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

Yeah it has we have some twats in our support. However, that’s nothing knew and don’t see why it means a protest isn’t justified.

If you read my posts I’m not suggesting it isn’t justified. 

annushorribilis III
1 hour ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

You make good points. Thing is there are many who also want Budge to step down. Some of the abuse I have seen towards her is unacceptable. Are we to believe those individuals will form no part in this protest? That they will accept just the removal of CL and their goals are met? Questioning the “basic intelligence” of those who see more than one side or issue in this is ridiculous.

Stop being so pompous. You're not the only one who's seen the abuse and you're not the only one who doesn't agree with it - who would ? 

You have no idea how many want AB to step down but I'd suggest it's not "many". And before you say it-  no, I don't know for sure either, but the VAST majority of the criticism on here is and has been about getting CL out of the club. 

You can believe what you like - if the pondlife who have been abusing her turn up & get out of line then hopefully they'll be dealt with accordingly by the police. I'd suggest removal of CL will most certainly not only bring about improvements in results but also allow AB to remove herself from the firing line. However it is clear she will not and some fans are not happy with that scenario - not that I'm justifying any of the disgusting behaviour towards her. 

Booing the team and indulging in protests will not help Hearts develop and I for one won’t be doing either on Sunday. 

2 hours ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

No, that’s untrue, chief. I’m all for protesting. Nothing will come of it but if it’s your thing, go for it. 

Its the rhetoric surrounding it that that bothers me. Im the kinda person that supports in the good times and bad. Let’s face it, being a Hearts fan it’s usually mediocre. This is a low point in recent history, agreed. I’m ****** if I’m gonna wet myself over it though. 

Good of luck to you and all those boycotting and or protesting. 

Okay, I apologise in that case.  

Theres supporting the good and the bad and theres sitting back and watching a single single person come the ***** with the football club and is too pig headed to do what’s in the best interests of the club.  That person needs removed before it can become good again and it doesn’t look like anything is going to remove him so it’s time for protest.  I’m sure pieman thought the fans knew sod all either and he was doing his best for the club and again, too pig headed to do the right thing. 

Guest ToqueJambo
1 hour ago, Last Laff said:

Spot on 👍 some even think it’s hilarious mocking it.  Imagine that attitude back in the day? We as a club like to remind others of our history, part of that history has been protesting against the harm of the club.  The same is exactly what is happening just now.  But it’s not okay anymore for some reason. 

You're comparing protests against selling Tynecastle and all that comes with that with a couple of bad seasons league position wise with a mental injury crisis at the heart of it? Hope you have strong arms because you'll be needing them for all the protests every 2 years if true. 

I don't like these media terms but "snowflake" does seem to cover this modern trend of acting like the world is ending whenever something doesn't go to plan. I blame the internet and millennials. And Ann Budge and Craig Levein of course.

Edited by ToqueJambo

The White Cockade

Just go and support the team ffs

a protest will achieve nothing but put more pressure on the players and effect their confidence even more

1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

Two Sean Clares …….

It's bad enough mate.

What I will find interesting is if there is a large protest if the players will roll up the sleeves for  Levein.

Just now, The White Cockade said:

a protest will achieve nothing but put more pressure on the players and effect their confidence even more

Leveins Battalion
Just now, The White Cockade said:

What a pathetic attitude,HMFC needs its fans to drag it away from the Levein era!!!!

Leveins Battalion
11 minutes ago, Prof said:

Booing the team and indulging in protests will not help Hearts develop and I for one won’t be doing either on Sunday. 

Cool enjoy your trip home after another hammering.

Just now, ToqueJambo said:

You're comparing protests against selling Tynecastle and all that comes with that with a couple of bad seasons league position wise with a mental injury crisis at the heart of it? Hope you have strong arms because you'll be needing them for all the protests every 2 years if true. 

I don't like these media terms but "snowflake" does cover seem to cover this modern trend of acting like the world is ending whenever something doesn't go to plan.

No, I’m comparing two ego-maniacs who want(ed) full control of the football club regardless of its to the detriment of it.   

Another season at this rate it will be bottom six pish and crowds will fall further.  And for goodness sake stop hiding behind injuries, the teams been unadventurous and one dimensional pish regardless of who has been in and out of the team for a whole year.  Regardless of the amount of players the Ego has been allowed to sign.  He’s been backed like no other manager ever and he’s still failing. 

2 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

I don't like these media terms but "snowflake" does cover seem to cover this modern trend of acting like the world is ending whenever something doesn't go to plan.

Theres no one or no club that wouldn't have acted given the run he has managed.

Under playing how shit Levein has performed is daft.

1 minute ago, Lord BJ said:

I actually spoke to Chris at the game with the protest. Joked with him that’s not a real protest, he then told me a few horrific stories about the protests he faced. People turning up at his house, having to be smuggled out boot in Lee Makels car etc. 

I can quite believe it considering the hate there was for him.  I’m not saying it’s even a fraction of that magnitude just now but both Robinson and Levein share the same ego driven attitude. They both think it’s best their way or nothing and that’s that.  

Guest ToqueJambo
1 minute ago, Last Laff said:

No, I’m comparing two ego-maniacs who want(ed) full control of the football club regardless of its to the detriment of it.   

Another season at this rate it will be bottom six pish and crowds will fall further.  And for goodness sake stop hiding behind injuries, the teams been unadventurous and one dimensional pish regardless of who has been in and out of the team for a whole year.  Regardless of the amount of players the Ego has been allowed to sign.  He’s been backed like no other manager ever and he’s still failing. 

Enjoy your protest!

Guest ToqueJambo
4 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

What a pathetic attitude,HMFC needs its fans to drag it away from the Levein era!!!!

Who do you think is the person who understands what being a football supporter means:

This person: "Just go and support the team ffs"

Or this one: "What a pathetic attitude" (in response to above quote)

We're through the looking glass here.

Leveins Battalion
1 minute ago, ToqueJambo said:

Who do you think is the person who understands what being a football supporter means:

This person: "Just go and support the team ffs"

Or this one: "What a pathetic attitude" (in response to above quote)

We're through the looking glass here.

What looking glass?You've had years of shite for your eyes and mind to see,do you not understand we are going to the game?we are singing Hearts songs,99% of Hearts fans want Levein gone.

3 minutes ago, The White Cockade said:

Supporting the team is achieving nothing either. 

I'm not sure what staging a protest will achieve, but I'm not going to have a go at supporters who feel it's necessary.

I won't be going to the protest, I will however be sitting in my seat watching Hearts v Rangers at Tynecastle with complete feeling of apathy. Very sad.

Guest ToqueJambo
2 hours ago, Debut 4 said:

Even if you were right, what’s wrong with fighting for better anyway? It’s exactly what’s wrong with quite a few Hearts fans.  “Ah well, we’re shite now and again anyway”. It’s a poison. 

Put demands on the team and club when justified. Fans CAN influence the attitude in a club, we have done before just like other clubs supporters.  

We slag the old firm, particularly Rangers fans , for their apparent delusions and entitlement but at least their attitude drips into the psyche of their club and you better believe they fight for it. In the end they always come good.  They don’t accept pish.  

Ah the old firm. Ignoring the fact their success and entitlement mostly comes from the 10s OF MILLIONS OF POUNDS MORE they spend on their teams every year, Rangers fans let their club die.

Celtic fans protested against the best thing to ever happen to them off the field in terms of owners and becoming a much more stable club - Fergus McCann. Everything good that has happened to Celtic in the last couple of decades is down to McCann. The way a large amount of Celtic fans acted towards McCann is still a major embarrassment for them.

Sadly, Budge is starting to look like our McCann. The work she - along with Levein, credit where credit's due - may not be appreciated by some until she and Levein are long gone.

Edited by ToqueJambo

Bazzas right boot

There used to be a time that when we were in the shit the supporters would at least get behind the team on match day. 

Particularly v hibs or the Glasgow two. 

Folk seem more passionate about arguing with fellow fans and protesting/ Boycotting at the games. 

There Used to be time we'd save it for the away support and teams, especially the 3 clubs I mentioned. 

I honestly think folk are genuinely excited about the protest and letting thier poison out and can't wait to shout at Ann and slag of  the speccy loser". 

Even folk that are no where near Tynecastle or even Scotland getting a rise out of it. 

Who the **** needs enemies.... Eh? 

Sad times. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

8 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

There used to be a time that when we were in the shit the supporters would at least get behind the team on match day. 

Particularly v hibs or the Glasgow two. 

Folk seem more passionate about arguing with fellow fans and protesring/ Boycotting at the games. 

There Used to be time we'd save it for the away support and teams, especially the 3 clubs I mentioned. 

I honestly think folk are genuinely excited about the protest and letting thier poison out and can't wait to shout at Ann and slag of  the speccy loser". 

Even folk that are no where near Tynecastle or even Scotland getting a rise out of it. 

Who the **** needs enemies.... Eh? 

Sad times. 

:jj_facepalm:

been here before
Just now, ToqueJambo said:

Pretty sure JJ isn't sitting at home wanting us to be hammered by Rangers on Sunday.

Correct. He was sitting down at Ainslie Park watching Edinburgh City.

Looking fit and healthy.

1 minute ago, ToqueJambo said:

Pretty sure JJ isn't sitting at home wanting us to be hammered by Rangers on Sunday.

Going to your endless drivel I doubt you would be bothered if we were .

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, been here before said:

Looking fit and healthy.

Good to hear!

Guest ToqueJambo
3 minutes ago, been here before said:

Looking fit and healthy.

Fit and healthy enough to be our caretaker until the end of the season after Levein's sacking on Sunday (which is apparently happening)? Crossed fingers...

By all means protest, no problem with that. Please do not try and ram the entrance doors to the Main stand and make us all look like total ******s. What you do negatively reflects on all Hearts fans (even if its one or two), The Glasgae media will have a field day trust me, it does not take much to ridicule clubs outwith the Arse-cheeks. Don't give them the satisfaction. 

What club or support similar to Hearts would accept Levein and his managerial record as well as the way Hearts play. Only a team with an owner or board who are out of touch and lack what it takes to be a successful football team that their support are proud of. Action is needed by fans because our team is being mismanaged and the players careers are also being harmed.

been here before
3 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

What club or support similar to Hearts would accept Levein and his managerial record as well as the way Hearts play. Only a team with an owner or board who are out of touch and lack what it takes to be a successful football team that their support are proud of. Action is needed by fans because our team is being mismanaged and the players careers are also being harmed.

And remind us what action it is that you're taking mitch...

Bazzas right boot
21 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Players careers are being harmed.... 

TELEMMGLPICT000141260445_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqtBg4IWrAXvoIj_S3h6VNeC7BhBkR0PJ3XVxQFY8-MB8.jpeg

What’s the point in protesting or even attending? The regime have nothing but contempt for the support - until of course the point of everyone needing to cough up for the insulting product they serve up.

1 hour ago, Boab Mugabe said:

What’s the point in protesting or even attending? The regime have nothing but contempt for the support - until of course the point of everyone needing to cough up for the insulting product they serve up.

I attend to support the team. The regime.. 😄

Doctor FinnBarr

Due to myself and the wife only being able to get to our 1st game this season due to work/international weekends/holidays I'll be there for KO.

Hoping for CL to leave but as I said, we'll be there for KO

Pasquale for King
9 hours ago, Debut 4 said:

Even if you were right, what’s wrong with fighting for better anyway? It’s exactly what’s wrong with quite a few Hearts fans.  “Ah well, we’re shite now and again anyway”. It’s a poison. 

Put demands on the team and club when justified. Fans CAN influence the attitude in a club, we have done before just like other clubs supporters.  

We slag the old firm, particularly Rangers fans , for their apparent delusions and entitlement but at least their attitude drips into the psyche of their club and you better believe they fight for it. In the end they always come good.  They don’t accept pish.  

One of the extremely few things that’s admirable about the horrible *****.

8 hours ago, Boab Mugabe said:

Great post mate. Sums it up.

16 hours ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

You do realize Rangers fans stood by and let the club die, yes? Even if you are correct you’ve used about the worst club as an example. 

And also the tribute act have spewed nearly 51 million quid since returning to the top league

GorgieFifeLife
9 hours ago, davemclaren said:

I attend to support the team. The regime.. 😄

Currently we dont have a team. We have a group of individuals, a large proportion of which are not good enough.  

What is the point in protesting? AB is not going to be swayed by a protest nor will it influence whether CL feels as though he can continue as manager. Things will take their natural course. This protest will only be counterproductive and is the last thing we need now. Ann Budge is fully aware of how the fans feel and she has stated her position. If we get everyone back from injury and continue to perform poorly then I think she will act.

Edited by Jambos_1874

Jambof3tornado
9 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

Looking forward to the game and confident that the vast majority of Hearts fans will get fully behind the team.

Looking forward to the game?? Rangers fan I take it?

8 minutes ago, Jambos_1874 said:

What is the point in protesting? AB is not going to be swayed by a protest nor will it influence whether CL feels as though he can continue as manager. Things will take their natural course. This protest will only be counterproductive and is the last thing we need now. Ann Budge is fully aware of how the fans feel and she has stated her position. If we get everyone back from injury and continue to perform poorly then I think she will act.

You are bang on the money with this post 1874.

40 minutes ago, GorgieFifeLife said:

Currently we dont have a team. We have a group of individuals, a large proportion of which are not good enough.  

We do have a team, just not good enough at the moment. 

Italian Lambretta
29 minutes ago, Jambos_1874 said:

We'll be relegated before the penny finally drops

1 hour ago, Jambos_1874 said:

Spot on!!

1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

We do have a team, just not good enough at the moment. 

They haven’t been playing as a coherent unit, there’s a definite lack of teamwork and team spirit.

3 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

They haven’t been playing as a coherent unit, there’s a definite lack of teamwork and team spirit.

I don’t disagree though I think the lack of spirit, in the team,  is down to a lack of confidence. 

4 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I don’t disagree though I think the lack of spirit, in the team,  is down to a lack of confidence. 

Makes sense. I wonder how much confidence the players have in the formation and tactics they are asked to play at times. Could also be a factor. It just looks like they’ve not bought into what is being asked of them at times. I also think individual performances are being harmed by being moved position.

Edited by GinRummy