Uche

Clerry Jambo

Sky reporting Uche being monitored by ra cellic and QPR.

doesnt really mean much but suppose a decent run of games for the big man might bring interest. Think we have him on long term deal 

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Bongo 1874

• All roads lead to Gorgie

• queensferryjambo

No chance.

He is nowhere near consistent enough to be attracting attention. He needs to play like he did v Aberdeen for at least half a season for clubs to take serious notice.

I think he is a good player his work rate is the best I have seen at our club and I do think he will have a good career. 

If utilised properly and coached properly he is a huge asset unfortunately he isn’t getting either from our clueless managers 

GorgieRules22
2 minutes ago, NB GIN said:

I think he is a good player his work rate is the best I have seen at our club and I do think he will have a good career. 

If utilised properly and coached properly he is a huge asset unfortunately he isn’t getting either from our clueless managers 

Each to their own but I’m not seeing what your seeing...constantly injured and never off his arse. His last few performances have been encouraging but Celtic showing an interest ... geez peace.

Wasn't there talk of Celtic looking at him last season on social media and it was generally laughed at by their fans? There's absolutely no chance they'd want him now!

1 hour ago, Clerry Jambo said:

doesnt really mean much but suppose a decent run of games for the big man might bring interest. Think we have him on long term deal 

Stalybridge Celtic & Queens Park... perhaps?

Think people on here are very harsh on him. Gives 100% all the time and he’s a very useful players. He does lack a bit of footballing ability but his strength and power make up for it. Needs a quality player like Steven Naismith playing around him to properly flourish. 

All roads lead to Gorgie
1 hour ago, NB GIN said:

Spot on, the second bit especially.

Adam_the_legend

I like uche, he does seem to give his all but he isn’t hearts quality never mind celtic (🤮). If anybody offered us money for him I’d bite their hand off. 

All roads lead to Gorgie
1 minute ago, Adam_the_legend said:

I like uche, he does seem to give his all but he isn’t hearts quality never mind celtic (🤮). If anybody offered us money for him I’d bite their hand off. 

Craig would then go and spend the cash on some other striker who hasn't scored in a year. At least Uche worries the opposition and would score goals if we had a half decent winger on the pitch providing some service.

Glamorgan Jambo

He's exactly the sort of player Lennon likes. Whether he has much of an influence on Ra Selleck's transfer targets remains to be seen. 

All roads lead to Gorgie
12 minutes ago, Biguche said:

I can confirm the rumours are bullshit and I'm going nowhere

Are you sure you're Biguche and not Craig Levein?

Bazzas right boot

He'd be a good option for some clubs if not a first team starter. 

Quite a cheap option for bigger clubs to mix things up from the bench. 

Hope he stays. 

Losing him and Hickey in January would just be a big shit cherry on a shit cake, siting on a shit plate on a shit table in a shitty room in a shit house. 

For those taking this rumour seriously, interested to know what you think would be a fair transfer fee for Hearts to sell him?

1 hour ago, NB GIN said:

bang on 100%

Weakened Offender

Uche is the only player we have who worries the opposition. He has a terrific attitude and when he's on it, is a real handful.

If Celtic want him, it can only be for the amount of free kicks he'd win them. Free kicks which wouldn't have been awarded when playing for us.

2 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Is falling over the new skill that clubs are looking for?

Ha yeh that’s what I’ve been saying for ages

he falls over far too easily!!

Maroon Sailor
1 hour ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Levein loves him, he’s going nowhere.

He doesn't score many goals so I get that.

Levein's type of striker. A big lump, all strength and effort but no end product.

2 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

He'd be a good option for some clubs if not a first team starter. 

Quite a cheap option for bigger clubs to mix things up from the bench. 

Hope he stays. 

Losing him and Hickey in January would just be a big shit cherry on a shit cake, siting on a shit plate on a shit table in a shitty room in a shit house. 

Not a positive situation then?

A_A wehatethehibs
6 hours ago, Lemongrab said:

If Celtic want him, it can only be for the amount of free kicks he'd win them. Free kicks which wouldn't have been awarded when playing for us.

This, in an old firm shirt he would get every decision.

Ford Prentice

Rumours most likely to be coming from his agent, trying to prep the market. Which may indicate Uche wants out. That would be the first sign of discontent among the players. Or am I reading too much into this?

1 hour ago, Uilleam said:

Uche is long ball target his hight and strength to hold defenders off we need a stricker to feed of Uche.

Uche wants the ball at his feet. He wants to run at defences. He wants to hold the ball up while 2 or 3 defenders try and push him off the ball opening up huge gaps for others to drift into.

The minute we start shelling it at his head I know it's going to be a long day. 

If we consistently played to his strengths he would score and create much more.

highlandjambo3
12 hours ago, Clerry Jambo said:

If he goes to Celtic it should be easy for our players to play against him, just get fairly close then fall over, you know just like players in other teams currently do then, the ref will blow for a foul in our favour......oh wait!!.... forgot he will be playing for Celtic though won’t he.....just scrub my last statement.

29 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

If he goes to Celtic it should be easy for our players to play against him, just get fairly close then fall over, you know just like players in other teams currently do then, the ref will blow for a foul in our favour......oh wait!!.... forgot he will be playing for Celtic though won’t he.....just scrub my last statement.

Aye swap the maroon shirt for a green one and he'll go from conceding the most fouls to most fouled against overnight.  There will probably be a Scottish granny and a cap in the post too....

It wouldn't be Kickback without these posts about him falling over and lacking ability.

Anyone who was at the Aberdeen game saw the real Uche and he was mighty.

I hope he stays for ten years.

Think of all the fouls and penalties he would get playing for the Terrorist lovers. The utter dishonestly at the heart of the game laid bare.

Celtic would certainly get the best out of him. I bet they would improve his fitness even further too. We should sell him and let a new manager purchase some key players that we need with the money. 

53 minutes ago, Bauld said:

Uche wants the ball at his feet. He wants to run at defences. He wants to hold the ball up while 2 or 3 defenders try and push him off the ball opening up huge gaps for others to drift into.

The minute we start shelling it at his head I know it's going to be a long day. 

If we consistently played to his strengths he would score and create much more.

This 100%

However, for me he does fall over looking for free kicks a bit too often/easily...

12 minutes ago, 4marsbars said:

It wouldn't be Kickback without these posts about him falling over and lacking ability.

Anyone who was at the Aberdeen game saw the real Uche and he was mighty.

I hope he stays for ten years.

I'd be sad to see him go as well.

He's probably wanting out anyway.

Seems to be getting the ISMA treatment from some of our 'fans'

There are far far worse players and non triers in our squad but no let's pick on the one guy that gives everything .

Very strange ?