Rangers video done

Skippy Doodle

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Can you do a video with Levein's victories over Rangers next please? Doesn't even need to be all Hearts related. Ta. :)

Fxxx the SPFL

I tried to PM you but your not receiving any messages i assume your mailbox is full. I was just going to say that i was in touch with you a while back about thirty old VHS tapes of Hearts matches early seventies, eighties etc that i have and that you are welcome to them. i have grandkids now and need more space in the spare bedroom. if you don't want them i'm afraid they will end up in the skip feel free to pm me.

Forever Hearts
4 hours ago, Skippy Doodle said:

Goals from 39 matches dating back to 1984

enjoy

Some great goals and memories in there, Skippy. Brilliant work. 👍

Skippy Doodle
3 hours ago, Ray has bus pass hooray said:

I tried to PM you but your not receiving any messages i assume your mailbox is full. I was just going to say that i was in touch with you a while back about thirty old VHS tapes of Hearts matches early seventies, eighties etc that i have and that you are welcome to them. i have grandkids now and need more space in the spare bedroom. if you don't want them i'm afraid they will end up in the skip feel free to pm me.

Apologies mate I will PM you 👍

Good watch. Love seeing the older ones and hearts having a big support through there. Changed days, and no thats not a pop at our manager.

Edited by TheStig

Fantastic as always, Skippy. 

Particularly enjoyed the groan of Terry Butcher a split second before big Davey heads in the 2nd goal in the '95 Cup tie.

Fantastic night at Tynecastle and reminds me of a lovely old bloke, Ramsay, who was sitting beside us with his daughter, iirc. Hugged him at full time and said that I'd never seen us score 4 v. Rangers before. He had. In the 1956 Cup tie. Never forgotten him.

Cheers for stirring the memories.

Edited by martoon

Cory McNamara
11 hours ago, Skippy Doodle said:

enjoy

Thanks, will watch later. Hope, Jamie is there.

1_13267251.jpg

10 hours ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

Can you do a video with Levein's victories over Rangers next please? Doesn't even need to be all Hearts related. Ta. :)

Levein scored in previous video.

14 hours ago, Skippy Doodle said:

enjoy

Brilliant stuff Skippy, brings back some great memories, 

quite a few pens at ibrok, surprisingly 

👍

Was keeping an eye out because I remember going to matches in the 90s/early 2000s and pretty much never seeing any of that Union Jack nonsense from our own support. I wonder when that crap actually started? Great vid ^_^