• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Maroon Sailor

• Coburg Hearts

• The Internet

• Mikey1874

Just now, skinnybob72 said:

Am I right in thinking that there is not a single Hearts / Hibs player in the squad? 

Given how shite Scotland are that’s just embarrassing. 

I'm quite happy for that to continue. Besides, Souttar and naismith would be in if fit. 

Bridge of Djoum
2 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

You want your country to lose?  What a cock!

The glorious collapse begins...

Image result for stalin gif

1 minute ago, frankblack said:

Looks like Clark got it lucky at Killie as he is having a mare as Scotland manager and wasn't wanted down south before the Killie job.

He doesn't seem like a guy who's suited to international football at all. Good club manager. 

1 minute ago, frankblack said:

Looks like Clark got it lucky at Killie as he is having a mare as Scotland manager and wasn't wanted down south before the Killie job.

Strip up the Hampden turf and get the Killie astro down

Team really is in a sorry state. We go out with these rigid tactics. You see players going to run into space but hold up and back off realising their instructions not to. 

Probably a sign of the severe lack of quality Scotland have.  Russia are about energy, bit off the cuff football but know what they are doing defensively.  

Fozzyonthefence
1 minute ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

The glorious collapse begins...

Image result for stalin gif

I can understand the apathy towards the national team or Hearts for that matter, I’m in that boat for both, but actually wanting your team to lose takes a special kind of roaster.  I bet you were one of the ones disgusted at fellow Jambos wanting Hibs to win the derby if it meant Levein getting punted?

Салатные палочки
Just now, Dino Velvet said:

I thought we looked good before the first goal. We were passing the ball around. 

We tend to have five or ten minute spells in games where we look good then it just goes to shit. 

We are just a very, very poor football team and it doesn't look like it will get any better anytime soon.

Fozzyonthefence
7 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Good to hear the Glasgow FA 11 getting another doing.

Hope it ends a fecking hammering.  

Another cock!

Other than the raffle ticket we won in the League of Nations (?) we’re as far away from qualifying for a major tournament than we’ve ever been.

Second bottom of a group that contains Cyprus and Kazakhstan! We should just pack it in. 

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, Fozzyonthefence said:

I can understand the apathy towards the national team or Hearts for that matter, I’m in that boat for both, but actually wanting your team to lose takes a special kind of roaster.  I bet you were one of the ones disgusted at fellow Jambos wanting Hibs to win the derby if it meant Levein getting punted?

Nope!

I chose Hearts and as much as I am utterly despondent at our current plight, I'd never consider wishing another team to beat us.

The national team is a mirror image of those running it. Furthermore I see no reason I should support a team simply for the reason I was born in that country. Absolute bollocks IMO.

Call me all the names you want, says more about you than me. 

I know we’re short of centre backs but how the **** does Mulgrew still get a game? We’d be better just hammering a post into the ground than that dud.

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Another cock!

More insults.

Wearing your fake kilt, drinking shite lager and shouting at the wife for more haggis?

Sit down, man.

The 2 Scotland rep teams playing tonight have so far scored 0 between them.  One was playing Lithuania.  

Shambles.

1 minute ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

More insults.

Wearing your fake kilt, drinking shite lager and shouting at the wife for more haggis?

Sit down, man.

😅😅

Just now, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Yup. We are a country of ****ing losers

As someone else said the team is a reflection of the SFA , until they change and work to benefit all clubs and players we will go nowhere. 

Governor Tarkin
2 minutes ago, sadj said:

As someone else said the team is a reflection of the SFA , until they change and work to benefit all clubs and players we will go nowhere. 

Bang on, Sadj.

**** the SFA.

Fozzyonthefence
3 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

More insults.

Sit down, man.

I don’t go to Scotland games, wear a kilt, fake or otherwise but I do like to see my country do well at anything - what a strange phenomenon eh?  I do love haggis though.

I’m sure you’ll be consistent, expressing your fake anger at all the pished up kilt wearing Jambos drinking shite lager at our next Euro away tie though eh?  No?  Thought not.