JKB , make a stance ?

Meadows

Fxxx the SPFL

Anybody IMO who is depriving the club of funds needs to have a serious look at themselves in the mirror. I have followed Hearts since my first game in 1961 and seen some pish/crap over the number of years. As many others have alluded to managers/players/directors and owners come and go but the one constant is the Club which i am proud to support as i'm sure is every Hearts supporter. The manager at present is presiding over a team that has no confidence and it is looking ominous for the rest of this season. My only defence of CL is the fact that both last year and this year injuries again have had a massive effect on our performances losing peripheral players is one thing but to lose our key players has definitely been a large part of the problem. However having said that i think CL has to decide what's best for the club if that means moving aside then so be it, we could bring in another manager and he could be an abject failure what do we then do then bin them as well and go for another. I wish i knew the answer but one thing i will say is that i will still attend Tynecastle as i have done for the last 50 odd years and continue to put money into the club for as long as i live not for me but for future generations, my kids and grandkids.

I hope that we come through this horrible period in the footballing department and we will see us rise back to where we should be the third best team in Scotland (first would be better but money talks) winning cups and annual European games. The infrastructure is in place and for that we have AB and more importantly the supporters to thank for that.

When we do recover then all this arguing not just on here but in the pubs and at games will hopefully cease because at times it's been quite vitriolic/heated at times and yes everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I would like to finish by saying that i am not a better supporter than anybody else i just love the club and all that goes with it i have had some great memories over the years from cup wins and European trips but my Heart will remain in Gorgie where i was born.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Governor Tarkin

• davemclaren

• Bazzas right boot

portobellojambo1
51 minutes ago, Allowayjambo1874 said:

I actually don’t give a flying **** about hibs and how they are doing I only care about Hearts and imo (and it’s just my opinion) Stewart though at times can be skewed has hit the nail on the head often about us and CL.

Posters writing about Stewart’s agenda or saying ‘aye we’re bad but what about hibs’ are a waste of time as all that they are doing is deflecting from the main issue.

we are garbage on the pitch with no clear plan, direction, focus or fight. we have a manager who has lost the dressing room, an owner who is at odds with the fans and a support that is disenfranchised.

Everything else talked about atm is pish, pure and simple and until the above issues are addressed this club is heading in one direction. 

The 2-3 people left with the same mindset as yourself are at it. Either trolling, hibs fans or have difficulty in  cognitive reasoning (trying to be PC here).

and that my friend is the views of about 95% of the genuine fans. 

From your post the word I think that maybe best covers them is trolls. Those that are upset by many of things Michael Stewart says are upset by one thing, the truth. It doesn't matter if it is a football club, as per HMFC, or any other business. Most businesses that get into trouble do so because of what are classed as "Yes" men and those that go on to better things do so because people stand up and point out faults.. In the case of HMFC those supporters who let their feeling known are classed as non genuine fans, they fail to toe the line of the minority. Total bullshit of course, but those who sit on the internet and troll the shit out of others would know that if they ventured outwith their own small circle, the genuine fans are those who follow on every week and are seriously pissed off with what is on show and has been for a long while now. And all this spraff about the injuries is seriously getting on my tits now. The main means of preventing injuries or suspensions having nothing more than a minimal impact on how the team perform is by making sure you bring in players/develop youngsters and create a situation where when injuries/suspensions do occur those sitting in the stands watching won't see any major differences in how the team is performing. I don't for one second think we are the only team who lose players through injury or suspension but we do seem to be the side who suffer most, again that comes down to one thing, totally bad management/use of the resources available to us.

24 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

Paranoia and anger run deep amongst the "real" fans it seems.

Fortunately, as we know, they are just the noisy minority. 

Most of us are genuine fans who support the club through thick and thin.

Sort of thing a fan of another club would say so we stick with the captain who is sinking the ship

13 hours ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

I’d understand a financial focussed boycott if we had an owner that was pilfering money out of the club. But a financial protest in the current circumstances seems hugely counterproductive and just as harmful to the team in the near future (depriving the club of money).

Sorry - well meaning but a daft idea.

was going to say the same

Whether 1k show up, or 20k, it’s irrelevant to Ann’s thinking at the moment. 

24 minutes ago, Ray has bus pass hooray said:

Anybody IMO who is depriving the club of funds needs to have a serious look at themselves in the mirror. I have followed Hearts since my first game in 1961 and seen some pish/crap over the number of years. As many others have alluded to managers/players/directors and owners come and go but the one constant is the Club which i am proud to support as i'm sure is every Hearts supporter. The manager at present is presiding over a team that has no confidence and it is looking ominous for the rest of this season. My only defence of CL is the fact that both last year and this year injuries again have had a massive effect on our performances losing peripheral players is one thing but to lose our key players has definitely been a large part of the problem. However having said that i think CL has to decide what's best for the club if that means moving aside then so be it, we could bring in another manager and he could be an abject failure what do we then do then bin them as well and go for another. I wish i knew the answer but one thing i will say is that i will still attend Tynecastle as i have done for the last 50 odd years and continue to put money into the club for as long as i live not for me but for future generations, my kids and grandkids.

I hope that we come through this horrible period in the footballing department and we will see us rise back to where we should be the third best team in Scotland (first would be better but money talks) winning cups and annual European games. The infrastructure is in place and for that we have AB and more importantly the supporters to thank for that.

When we do recover then all this arguing not just on here but in the pubs and at games will hopefully cease because at times it's been quite vitriolic/heated at times and yes everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I would like to finish by saying that i am not a better supporter than anybody else i just love the club and all that goes with it i have had some great memories over the years from cup wins and European trips but my Heart will remain in Gorgie where i was born.

Ray I’ve enjoyed your company on a few occasions and know how big a hearts fan you are, every fan has their tipping point whether that be not putting any money in anymore, stop going to games, protesting etc and I won’t criticise any of them for doing that.

yes we have had a horrible time with injuries but there’s been occasions over the past 2 years where we’ve had full squads and still played ultra cautious and shit.

even with injuries I’d be expecting that group of players to achieve more than 2 points from our 4 home games!!

the manager has more than enough at his disposal to be achieving more than  what he is.

Yes Craig Levein must decide what’s best as I don’t see Ann doing it for him.

correct we may bring in another manager who could fail? So do we live our lives like that where we are scared to do something Incase it doesn’t work?

what if it just does work and we go on to achieve great things and all our fans unite and more put in to the foh and we all live happily ever after.

there can be life after this manager and board.

ronanov for all his faults actually showed us how big this club could be if we are all pulling in the same direction.

for the good of the Club imo Levein HAS to go completely.

Edited by 1874robbo

I'm not making a deliberate attempt to boycott - I simply can't be arsed attending anymore which is where I feel a lot of people will end up.

Season ticket for best part of 25 years and decided not to bother this year. Paid £34 to be there on Saturday and now have little will to come back any time soon.

Just now, The Merse said:

I'm not making a deliberate attempt to boycott - I simply can't be arsed attending anymore which is where I feel a lot of people will end up.

Season ticket for best part of 25 years and decided not to bother this year. Paid £34 to be there on Saturday and now have little will to come back any time soon.

I wish I hadn’t renewed mine this year.

wont be so gullible next season though and will just pick and choose unless there’s big changes.

Fxxx the SPFL
11 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

Ray I’ve enjoyed your company on a few occasions and know how big a hearts fan you are, every fan has their tipping point whether that be not putting any money in anymore, stop going to games, protesting etc and I won’t criticise any of them for doing that.

yes we have had a horrible time with injuries but there’s been occasions over the past 2 years where we’ve had full squads and still played ultra cautious and shit.

even with injuries I’d be expecting that group of players to achieve more than 2 points from our 4 home games!!

the manager has more than enough at his disposal to be achieving more than  what he is.

Yes Craig Levein must decide what’s best as I don’t see Ann doing it for him.

correct we may bring in another manager who could fail? So do we live our lives like that where we are scared to do something Incase it doesn’t work?

what if it just does work and we go on to achieve great things and all our fans unite and more put in to the foh and we all live happily ever after.

there can be life after this manager and board.

ronanov for all his faults actually showed us how big this club could be if we are all pulling in the same direction.

for the good of the Club imo Levein HAS to go completely.

you never buy a round though only joking. I agree with the bulk of what you say my only issue is depriving the club of funds which is what any club needs to try and compete at the highest level but i admit it probably is time for CL to go. see you in the beechwood before the end of the season or possibly the Ardmillan your buddy with his laddie has been coming in with Alan recently.

1 minute ago, Ray has bus pass hooray said:

you never buy a round though only joking. I agree with the bulk of what you say my only issue is depriving the club of funds which is what any club needs to try and compete at the highest level but i admit it probably is time for CL to go. see you in the beechwood before the end of the season or possibly the Ardmillan your buddy with his laddie has been coming in with Alan recently.

No worries mate, will get a catch up soon.

my round 😛

hopefully by that time there’s a more positive outlook and the gloom has lifted.

👍

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, glynnlondon said:

Perhaps the happy clappers could have a counter protest

gxuM60O.gif.4576ab7495def17cf3bf963e417c940a.gif

gxuM60O.gif

No need, we'll just go to the game, support the team.

That thing is apparently frowned upon.

Bazzas right boot
3 hours ago, Ron Burgundy said:

You really are vociferous in your support of Levein and Budge.

How on earth you managed to stay silent and not post regarding anything else for the last 10 years I'll never know.

Maybe he is vociferous in his support for Hearts?

Unsure on his stance, but I do want CL to go now.

Depriving the club of cash and the team matchday support is just pure shite imo.

19 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

You're getting me mixed up with somebody who cares what you think. You're just another happy clapper, or a club plant. Or both. 

Smells like he's from the other side of town!

21 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

She knows there is fans displeasure. 

and she isn't at all happy with our present position but. like an awful lot of us, she has enough patience to realise that things can get a lot better quickly. Our reserves are going well. the new Hearts Ladies are going well, the business side is doing extremely well and our luck will change soon.

Forever Hearts
6 minutes ago, Simmo said:

and she isn't at all happy with our present position but. like an awful lot of us, she has enough patience to realise that things can get a lot better quickly. Our reserves are going well. the new Hearts Ladies are going well, the business side is doing extremely well and our luck will change soon.

Thank goodness for that. 

19 minutes ago, Simmo said:

Phew that's a relief.

All down to luck then.

9 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Phew that's a relief.

All down to luck then.

Amazing isn't it the bad luck we've had for 3 seasons now? I thought we were shit but seems we're just unlucky.

Bazzas right boot
33 minutes ago, Simmo said:

Unsure the other stuff will have an effect on how she feels about the first team tbh.

My guess is that she thinks the injuries are crippling us and even a replacement manager may struggle right now.

The other stuff is going well, but fans will judge on first team affairs.

She thinks sticking rather than twisting is the best course of action for the time being.

I trust her judgement more than others on here and in this case even more than my judgement.

Time will tell.

2 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

No need, we'll just go to the game, support the team.

That thing is apparently frowned upon.

It will never catch on 🙂

Hmmm! Who to trust?

Ann Budge, the woman who has single handedly saved our club for generations to come or the "real" Hearts fans on here? 

I'll trust Ann thanks and say no way to ridiculous protests that will only weaken the club and destroy what fragile confidence the players currently have.

7 hours ago, Spoleto said:

Hmmm! Who to trust?

Ann Budge, the woman who has single handedly saved our club for generations to come or the "real" Hearts fans on here? 

I'll trust Ann thanks and say no way to ridiculous protests that will only weaken the club and destroy what fragile confidence the players currently have.

Annie Budge will make a tidy profit from single handedly saving HMFC. 

7 hours ago, Spoleto said:

Hmmm! Who to trust?

:lol: 

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Every penny deserved imo. 

I'd also be careful in that as I would not be Suprised to find out later she has input more money than has been made public. 

Another discussion tho, but I would not be Suprised. 

3 hours ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Maybe  even enough to make up for working for free.

Geoff Kilpatrick
3 hours ago, Spoleto said:

Hmmm! Who to trust?

Ann Budge, the woman who has single handedly saved our club for generations to come or the "real" Hearts fans on here? Most who thinks she's called Anne and one who thinks she's called Ann Park?

Trust?

Nothing to do with trust. Everything to do with competence.

She has gone all-in on Levein and Levein has us scraping around the bottom of the league despite having a bigger budget for players than at any time outside Mr Romanov. That reflects on her. Nothing to do with "trust".

Kind of curious as to how much we think kickback represents the fans %.  How many regular attendees at tynecastle are here on kickback.  Not sure we'll get a good reading of this which then makes me sceptical about the views on here an how much of the 'fans' view they represent.  My 'guess' is about 30-40% but that's purely a finger in the air figure.

What do folks think (which I know is ironic as a large percentage I'm asking this question to aren't 'regulars')?

Also, this isn't supposed to be 'what's a proper fan' approach so don't reply with that nonsense please.

I’d say kickback probably represents about 10% of the match going support and about 15% of the Hibs support if recent weeks are a guideline.

1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

Every penny deserved imo. 

I'd also be careful in that as I would not be Suprised to find out later she has input more money than has been made public. 

Another discussion tho, but I would not be Suprised. 

I have wondered the same. 

Mysterious donations?

46 minutes ago, Gards said:

Kind of curious as to how much we think kickback represents the fans %.  How many regular attendees at tynecastle are here on kickback.  Not sure we'll get a good reading of this which then makes me sceptical about the views on here an how much of the 'fans' view they represent.  My 'guess' is about 30-40% but that's purely a finger in the air figure.

What do folks think (which I know is ironic as a large percentage I'm asking this question to aren't 'regulars')?

Also, this isn't supposed to be 'what's a proper fan' approach so don't reply with that nonsense please.

Go to a game and you’ll hear the same thing as you hear on here right now. Trust me !

People are pissed off !

Governor Tarkin
5 hours ago, Spoleto said:

:rofl:

Nah, you're not worth it.

Edited by Governor Tarkin

Geoff Kilpatrick
22 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

He's another poster's alter ego for sure, but you're barking up the wrong tree with that one.

Thought as much. Tragic having a "back up" account!

25 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

He's another poster's alter ego for sure, but you're barking up the wrong tree with that one.

Mu ha ha haaa

Governor Tarkin
21 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

I am too!

I use L'Oreal every day/

It must be you ball hair your washing with it then.

Forever Hearts
5 hours ago, Spoleto said:

Hmmm! Who to trust?

Ann Budge, the woman who has single handedly saved our club for generations to come or the "real" Hearts fans on here? Most who thinks she's called Anne and one who thinks she's called Ann Park?

Google is your friend. 👍

17 hours ago, Boab said:

Go to a game and you’ll hear the same thing as you hear on here right now. Trust me !

People are pissed off !

Been to every home game this season mate.  Yes there's pissed off people - but I'm talking about Kickback.

18 hours ago, Gards said:

Been to every home game this season mate.  Yes there's pissed off people - but I'm talking about Kickback.

Sorry, I hear what you’re saying, mate.

Impossible to judge probably. I’d say there’s many guys who are abroad and Kickback is their link, so to speak, on Hearts. Fair enough, most talk sense. On the whole, most posters are all right. Even the trolls ! 🥴

As a rough estimate, i’d say half the regulars go every week.